剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
To save your goddamn life.
你是不是该感激我 而不是大吼大叫?
So how about a little bit of gratitude and a little less yelling at me?
好吗?
Okay?
等等,等一下
Wait! Wait!
你到底在搞什么?
What were you even fucking doing there, man?
你在搞什么? 我已经摆平了
What were you fucking doing there? I called it off.
我跟曼库索谈过 跟他好好谈过,一切就此勾销
I talked to Mancuso. I fucking talked to him, and we were done.
杰克,有人拿枪指着我的头 你觉得我有选择吗?
I had a gun to my head, Jake. Do you think I had a choice?
你这下要怎么办,文?你要怎么办?
What are you gonna fucking do, Vin, huh? What are you gonna fucking do?
他们知道枪手是我吗?你有说吗?
Do they know that it's me? Did you tell them?
不,我没有...他们知道吗?我不清楚,我是说...
No. I don't... Do they know? I don't fucking know. I mean...
很好
Good. Good.
多久?你以为他们要多久才会发现?
How long, huh? How long before they find out?
很久,非常久,只要你把嘴闭紧
A long fuckin' time. A very long time, as long as you keep your mouth shut.
你真的是太扯了
You are unfuckingbelievable.
真的太扯了,你这个混♥蛋♥!
You are unfuckingbelievable, you fucking ass!
听着,我有个计划 我要离开这里,我要走了
Listen, I got a plan. I'm gonna get out of here. I'm leaving.
只要你帮我一个忙,好吗?最后一次
I just need you to do me one thing, okay? One... just one last favor.
什么? 到此为止,我就闪人
What? And then that's it. I'm gone.
我要你把小珍带出城
I need you to get Gen outta town.
可以帮我这个忙吗? 为什么?
Can you do that for me? Why?
一旦曼库索发现枪手是我 你觉得第一个...
As soon as Mancuso finds out it's me, what do you
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我得跟瓦儿谈谈
I gotta talk to Val.
该死,我得跟瓦儿谈谈
Fuck. I gotta talk to Val.
杰克,一切都不会有事
Jake, everything is gonna be fine.
她只需要躲起来一阵子,而我得离开
She just needs to lay low, and I need to get outta town.
去你的,对,我得去找瓦儿
Fuck you! Yes, I have to get to fucking Val
因为该死的你 把我们所有人拖下这个泥沼
because you fucking dragged us all into this.
你把我们大家拖下水
You dragged us all into this.
没错,杭特、瓦儿,他们都有危险
Yeah. Hunter, Val, they're all in the firing line.
天啊,你干了什么好事?
Oh Christ. What did you do?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 现在打算怎么办?你要逃跑吗?
You fucker. What are you gonna do now, huh? You're gonna fucking run?
你要逃吗?
You're fucking running?
魏斯进了医院,你这该死的却要逃!
Huh?! Wes is in the hospital, and you're fucking running!
不,我得先做一件事 但...对,我之后会闪人
No, I got one thing that I gotta do first, but then, yeah, I'm gone.
我要离开了,我只是... 需要你帮我最后一个忙,可以吗?
I'm leaving. I just... I need you to do this one last thing for me. Can you do it?
杰克,我要听你亲口答应
Jake, I need to hear you say it.
你能帮我最后一次吗?
Can you help me this one last time?
好,可以
Yes. Yes.
太好了,谢谢
Great. Thank you.
很好
Good.
之后我就会闪人,好吗?
And then... and then... and then I'll be gone, okay?
你只要把嘴闭紧,我会一走了之
You just keep your mouth shut. I'll be gone.
你会实现愿望,好吗?一劳永逸
You'll have your wish, okay? Once and for all.
你还好吧? 再见
You all right? Goodbye.
文,你还好吧?
Vin, you all right?
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂? 嘿,小珍
Hello? Hey, Gen.
你是谁? 小珍,我是杰克
Who? Gen, it's Jake.
是,我在...什么?
Oh yeah. I'm... What?
听我说 我听不见...
Listen. I can't hear
不,听我说
No, no, no, listen to me!
我...这很重要,好吗?
I... It's important, all right?
你得回家,对,马上,你得回家
You gotta go home. Yeah, now. You gotta go home.
什么?
What?
小珍,你到底人在哪? 快回家,你有危险,是你♥爸♥的关系
Gen. Where the fuck are you? Go home! You're not safe. It's your dad.
等等,爸的什么关系?
Wait, what about Dad? What about Dad?
爸怎样?杰克,爸怎么了?
What about Dad? Jake, what about Dad?
发生了什么事? 瓦儿会去找你
What happened? Val's coming.
杰克
Jake.
你再回电给我
Call me back!
回电给我
Call me back.
该死我听不见,可恶
I can't fucking hear. Fuck. Fuck.
好了
All right. All right.
(安娜迪克森)
艾伦 紧急通报系统刚传来这个消息
Ellen, this just came in on the hot sheet.
跟你的案子有关,黑兔
That's your case. The Black Rabbit.
那里发生枪击事件
There was a shooting.
两人当场丧命,两人有生命危险
Two DOA and two likely.
其中一位重伤者为男性 当局已掌握身分
One of the likelies is a male known to the department.
两人都被转往贝尔维尤医院救治 是谁?
Both were moved to Bellevue Hospital. Who?
我想可能是魏斯威廉斯
I think it might be Wes Williams.
知道他们怎么进来的吗?
We know how they got in?
街上有一个后门 他们进到后场,打开保险箱
There's a service door on the street. Came up the back, opened the safe.
门锁被打开,他们有保险箱密♥码♥?
The door was unlocked. They had the combo?
所有人的供词都一样
All the statements are the same.
其中一位被害人激动起来,想逞英雄
One of the vics got frisky, tried to be a hero,
第一声枪声就在那时响起
and that's when the first guns were fired.
在另外两位被害人倒下后 这家伙的搭档干掉了他
This one got dropped by his partner after the other two vics went down.
拿着装珠宝的袋子离开
Took off with the bag.
知道他的身分吗?
We know who he is?
还在等指纹比对 你觉得这跟你的案子有关吗?
Waiting on his prints. You think this has something to do with your case?
也许吧
Maybe.
你在做什么?
What are you doin'?
会有老鼠
We'll get rats.
我不能让食物就这样放着 我们可以找人来清理
I can't just leave this shit out. We can get someone to do that.
萝西
Roxie.
嘿,萝西,没关系的
Hey, Roxie, it's okay. No.
不 没关系
It's okay. No.
听说东尼被送往贝尔维尤 我真的很遗憾
I heard they took Tony to Bellevue. I'm really sorry.
你觉得杰克跟这件事有关吗?
Mm. You think Jake was involved?
萝西
Roxie.
你知道他现在人在哪吗?
Do you know where he is now?
抱歉警探,知道身分了
Sorry, Detective. We have a name.
(「怎么了?你在兔子吗?」)
(「魏斯还好吗?你还好吗?」)
嘿 你在哪里?发生什么事?
Hey. Where are you, and what happened?
我本来要打给你
Yeah, I was... I was gonna call you.
你还好吗? 听我说
Are you okay? Listen to me.
发生了一起抢案,有两个人拿着枪
There was a... there was a robbery. Two guys with guns.
什么?在兔子吗? 魏斯试图阻止他们
What? At the Rabbit? And Wes tried to stop 'em.
天啊,他还好吗?他...
Oh my God. Is he okay? Is
我不知道,情况很糟糕
I don't know. It's bad.
对,很糟糕 急救人员送他去了贝尔维尤
Yeah, it's bad. The paramedics took him to Bellevue.
还有东尼 该死
Tony too. Fuck.
反正你尽快过去,好吗?
Just get there as soon as you can, all right?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我跟警♥察♥在一起,我很快会过去 杰克,我...
I'm with the cops. I'll be there soon. Jake, I
就这样 杰克...
All right. Jake.
瓦儿!
Val!
瓦儿!
Val!
瓦儿,醒醒!
Val! Wake up!
瓦伦蒂娜!
Valentina!
瓦伦蒂娜,我是杰克!
Valentina! It's Jake!
进来,你在干嘛?
Get in here. What are you doing?
你疯了吗? 快点,到楼上
Are you crazy? Come on. Come upstairs.
什么?
What?
把门关上,快过来
Close the door! Come on.
你和杭特必须去海边的别♥墅♥
Hunter and you gotta go to the beach house.
你在做什么? 我说了
What are you doing? I told you.
我刚刚说了,你和杭特必须离开
I told you. You and Hunter... Hunter gotta go.
你得去找小珍
You've gotta get... get Gen.
好,冷静 去海边的别♥墅♥
Okay, calm down. Go to the beach house.
要命!快打开这个行李箱
Calm down. Fuck me! Open this case.
我不明白这是怎么回事,杰克
I don't know what's going on, Jake.
你们得到海边别♥墅♥去 我明天再去找你们,打电♥话♥给车行
You gotta go to the beach house. I'll join you tomorrow. Call the garage.
叫他们把车备好
Have them bring up the car.
这太扯了,你得慢下来跟我解释...
This is crazy. You need to slow down and tell me
你怎么还不收行李?这些家伙很危险
Why aren't you packing? These are fucking dangerous people!
对不起
I'm sorry.
有人死了
People are dead.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表