剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Didn't you say she slipped in her, uh, shower?
这跟她待在这里的时候有什么关系?
What does that have to do with her time here?
我是说,在餐厅的时候
I mean, the restaurant, you know?
那不是标准程序? 才不是
That's not procedure? Fuck no.
能帮我拿到影片吗?只要帮我把她被性侵那晚的影片 存在随身碟里
Can you get me the footage? All I need is the night of the assault on a flash drive.
你不能申请令票吗? 搜索票?
Can't you get a thing? A warrant?
对啊
Yeah.
我上司昨天要我把这件事情结案
My bosses want this thing closed yesterday.
况且在此期间,那些影片可能会消失
Plus, between now and then, maybe those tapes grow legs and run away.
他干嘛这么做? 他干嘛要说谎?
Why would he do that? Why would he lie?
我不知道,也许他没说谎
I don't know. Maybe he didn't.
听着,我没时间搞这套
Look, I don't have time for this.
是你说删除影片不是标准程序
You said it wasn't procedure erasing the tapes each week.
以前兔子有个整天在茫的员工
This real sloppy guy used to work at the Rabbit.
有天晚上他试着从屋顶跳到隔壁 结果摔断了脊椎
He tried roof hopping one night, ended up breaking his back.
我们当时大概觉得有点好笑
We thought it was kinda funny at the time, I guess.
有一台监视器拍到了
And one of the cameras caught it.
我们有些人以前 常上楼去办公室重看那段影片
Some of us used to go up to the office and rewatch the video.
这件事我们重复了好几个月
And we did that for months.
那段影片一直都在
It was always there.
所有其他的影片也是
Along with all the other footage.
杰克从没删除任何东西
Jake never deleted anything.
别当作是帮我
Don't do it for me.
(无录影存档)
四桌和七桌的菜还要多久?两分钟,主厨
How far out on four and seven? Two, Chef.
很棒,干得好 谢谢主厨
Beautiful. Good job.Thank you, Chef.
(萝西:「我这边事情更大条!」)
萝西人呢?
Where's Roxie?
她应该在楼上的贵宾室
I think she's up in the VIP.
了解,现在厨房♥归你管?
Oh, all right. You manning the ship?
对 一切顺利吗?
Yup. All good?
顺利 你能暂离吗?
Good. Can you get away?
能不能帮东尼顶一下?
Ca... can you cover Tony?
我要你五分钟后上楼敬酒 好的
I want you upstairs for a toast in five. Word.
(二世)
♪ Bunches and bunches Punches is thrown until you're frontless ♪
♪ Oodles and noodles Bang bullets at suckers' noodles ♪
♪ Last album, voodoo ♪
♪ Proved that we was fuckin' brutal ♪
♪ I'm talkin' crazy ♪
♪ Half past the clock is cuckoo ♪
♪ You rappers doodoo ♪
♪ Baby shit, just basic boo boo ♪
♪ I'm Shaka Zulu, Mansa Musa... ♪
双手给我举起来
Put your fucking hands up.
♪ My beats is bangin' ♪
♪ Fuck what you rappin' Who produced you? ♪
♪ I slapped the snot... ♪
给我把双手举高,马上
Put your fuckin' hands in the air now.
♪ Frickin' sickly, a little prickly ♪
♪ Dick on display for winter swimming ♪
♪ I deal in dirty work Do the deed and then dash... ♪
没问题的
Come on, we can do this.
全都不准动!
Nobody fuckin' move!
把手举起来,钻石交给我
Get your fuckin' hands in the air. Give me the fuckin' diamonds.
就是这样,你这个性感的混♥蛋♥
That's it, you sexy motherfucker.
♪ Ditch 'em ♪
♪ I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck In a fist and gun position ♪
♪ We might be giants Standin' on little dandy shoulders ♪
♪ You punks is pussy ♪
♪ Proverbial pansy panty holders ♪
好样的
Attafuckinboy.
好
Okay.
我们上吧
Let's fuckin' do it, baby. Yo.
时间到了
About fucking time.
我知道,等等先听我说,别去
I know. Wait. Wait, listen. No.
就是这样 搞屁啊?
Yeah. What the fuck, man?
抱歉,对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
简直就是一连串愚蠢的行为
A cascade of stupidity is what it is.
更糟糕的是,你们还以为我不会发现
Topped off, after everything else, with the assumption that I wouldn't find out.
这样就变成不尊重了
Now, that turns it into disrespect.
不尊重又是完全另一回事
And disrespect is another thing entirely.
如果有人开始不尊重你
Somebody starts showing you disrespect?
就得要杀鸡儆猴
Now an example needs to be made.
如果你们两个有做这行的天赋
The two of you would've thought of that
早就该想到这一点了
if you had any instinct for the fucking business.
该死的告密仔,真是不可信赖
Fucking rat. I can't fuckin' believe you.
不是我,混♥蛋♥,是杰克 鬼扯
It wasn't me, asshole. It was Jake. Bullshit.
我绝不会对你做这种事...
I'd never fucking do that to you
他以为是我告密
He thinks I've dimed him out.
你应该要的,你应该要告诉我
You should've. You fucking should've told me.
你的任务是什么?
What's your job,
不就是阻止这个白♥痴♥自爆吗?
if not to keep this idiot shitbomb from detonating himself?
现在得由我来收拾残局 以免事迹败露
Now I'm the one with shit piles to cover up if any of this gets out.
全都落到了我的头上
It's all now on my ass.
你每周都让我一再失望
Every week with you, it's a new disappointment.
我给你成功的钥匙
I give you the keys to success,
你却不会插♥进♥孔里,催动油门
and you won't put them in the fucking ignition.
你真是丢尽了我的脸
What an embarrassment you turned out to be.
兄弟等等,别这样 什么?
Wait, bro. Don't. Huh? What?
看着我的脸说啊
Say that to my fucking face.
如果你的脸有感觉,再告诉我
You let me know if your face fucking got that.
你到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
弗雷金兄弟已经不关我们的事了
The Friedken brothers are not our problem anymore.
而你要搭上 下一班飞往麦尔士堡的飞机
You're on the next flight to Fort Myers.
你过去留在那里,托罗在等你
You go and you stay there. Toro's expecting you.
你就给我留在那里
And you'll stay there.
这个组织容不下会搞砸的人
There's no place in this organization for fuckups.
你开车载他去拉瓜地亚机场
You're driving him to LaGuardia.
看着他上飞机
You're watching him get on the plane.
看着那架班机起飞
You're watching that plane take off.
之后我再处理你
And I'll deal with you after.
我告诉你,杰克死定了
Tell you one thing. Jake's fuckin' dead.
他死定了
I mean, he's fucking dead.
我不在乎要等一个月或是一年
I don't care if it takes a month or a fucking year.
我会回来找那该死的没种告密仔算帐
I will be back for that fucking pussyass rat.
你得放下这一切,你也听他说了
You gotta leave it alone, man. You heard him.
那些家伙已经不关我们的事了 我什么都没听到
Those guys aren't our problem anymore. I didn't hear shit, actually.
你到底是哪门子的孬种?
What kind of fucking cuck are you?
喂! 他们不关我们的事了?什么鬼?
Hey! They're not our problem? What the fuck?
怎么?你以为我不气吗?
What, do you think that I'm not fucking pissed off? Huh?
至少你能去佛罗里达旅行
At least you're getting a fuckin' trip to Florida.
我被撵出家门,我玩完了 我还得赶回去受罚
I gotta rush back to get my ass kicked. I'm fucking out.
对,但你还没玩完
Like, I am out. Yeah, but you're not out, bro.
他会冷静下来,然后你就会回来了
He's gonna fucking cool off, then you'll be back, just like you said.
对,我会回来,用我自己的方式
Yeah, I'll be back. I'll be back on my own fuckin' terms.
而不是因为他或任何人,好吗?
Not his or anyone else's. All right?
尤其是那对该死的兄弟 那对该死的兄弟
Especially not those fuckin' brothers. Those fuckin' brothers.
一点也没错,文斯我还可以原谅
That's what I'm saying. Like, Vince I could let go. You know?
他就是个平庸的蠢蛋 没错
He's a runofthemill dumb fuck. Mmhmm. Mmhmm.
至于杰克...该死的杰克,王八蛋
Jake... Fuckin' Jake. Piece of shit.
杰克是最烂的那种蠢蛋
Jake's the worst kind of dumb fuck.
他自以为比谁都聪明 只因为他跟更蠢的人混在一起
Thinks he's smarter than everybody else 'cause he hangs out with dumber fucks.
竟然是那个王八蛋毁了一切 还反将我们一军?
You're telling me that's the guy, that's the fucking guy that ruins everything and gets the fucking W against us?
混帐王八...我们应该宰了他
Can't stand that motherfucker. We should've smoked him.
他休想
No fuckin' way. Mm.
告诉你另一件事
Tell you another thing. Mm.
那个混♥蛋♥以为 他能阻止我们的抢劫行动?
That cocksucker thinks he can call off our robbery, huh?
想靠花钱消灾?
Just pay his way out?
他休想
Well, fuck that.
去他的
And fuck him.
因为我们还是要干这一票
'Cause we're still fuckin' doing it.
我们还是要干,对吧?
Think about it. We're still fucking doing it. Am I right?
回答我 不,这样不对
Talk to me. No, bro. You're not right.
或许你想找死,但我不想,好吗?
Maybe you got a death wish, but I don't, okay?
现在是最好的时机
There's never been a better moment.
现在行抢比较安全 因为杰克以为取消了
It's safer now to pull off the job now that Jake thinks it's off.
你之前害怕的情况都不会出现
Whatever setup you were scared of won't be in place.
什么鬼...
What the f...
兄弟
Bro.
首先,我不怕他们,好吗? 我怕的是你♥爸♥
First of all, I was... I wasn't scared of them, okay? I'm scared of your father.
我们要像男子汉接受惩罚 他会冷静下来...
That's why we're gonna take our punishment like men.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表