剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
with hers
不论有多久
for as long as it did.
我知道我很感激
I know I am.
好的,艾美
All right. Me neither.
杰克 嘿,你要离开了吗?
Jake. Hey. Are you... are you outta here?
谢谢 你的致词真感人
Thanks. Yeah. Wasn't it beautiful?
我还能说什么,对吧? 是啊
There's nothing... nothing else to say, right?
弗雷金先生
Mr. Friedken.
什么事? 抱歉打扰,有空说句话吗?
Yeah? Sorry to interrupt. Do you have a minute?
当然,这边请
Sure. This way.
要喝点什么吗?咖啡还是水?
Hey, can I get you anything? A coffee? Water?
我不想在这样的日子打扰你太久
I don't wanna take up your time on a day like this.
只是我记得你们这里有监视摄影机
I just remembered you have surveillance cameras here.
不知道你能不能调出一些录影
I was wondering if you could pull some tapes for me.
上个月有录到安娜的任何片段都行
Anything Anna might have appeared in in the last month.
我帮不上忙 因为每周结束时我们都会删除录影
I can't help 'cause we delete our tapes at the end of every week.
安娜被开除已经过了一个月,所以...
It's been a month since we let Anna go, so...
你不是说她是洗澡时滑倒吗?
Yeah. Didn't you say she slipped in her... uh... shower?
这跟她待在这里的时候有什么关系?
What does that have to do with her time here?
我是说,在餐厅的时候
I mean, the restaurant, you know?
别告诉别人,我应该要办下个案子了
Well, between you and me, I should already be onto the next,
但程序还是得走完,所以...
but procedure's procedure, so...
是 我们都有程序得遵守
Yeah. We all have boxes to check.
很抱歉,我帮不上忙
So sorry. Can't help.
不用道歉,你让我少忙一个晚上
Don't apologize. You just saved me an evening.
一道程序跑完了
Box checked off.
谢谢你抽空跟我谈 不客气
Thanks for your time. Sure.
再次向你致哀
Again, sorry for your loss.
她听起来是个非凡人物 是啊
Sounds like she was special. Yeah.
那个警♥察♥是个问题 天啊
The detective's an issue. Jesus.
我在大多数的分局都有线人
I have a bird in most precincts.
七号♥分局的线人告诉我 成艾伦在追你的监视录影带
And there's one in the 7th chirping about Ellen Seung and your security tapes.
想跟我谈?先约个时间好吗?
You wanna talk? Make an appointment.
录影都不在了,我跟她说了
They're gone. I told her.
真的不在了吗,杰克?
Are they gone, Jake? Yeah.
对,不在了,我停止录影了
They're gone. I stopped recording.
根本不会录下我们现在相处的画面
The footage of us right now doesn't even exist.
这真让人松一口气
That's a relief.
我们不希望留下任何破绽
We don't want any loose ends.
我这么说也是考量到你的幸福
And I say that with your wellbeing in mind.
当然
Sure.
这是保密协议
Nondisclosure agreement.
那段录影一定要删除
That recording needs to really be gone.
迪克森小姐的事情发展成这样
With things going how they went with Miss Dixon,
我的客户很满意 你们两个都在同一条船上
my client was satisfied that you two were on the same team.
但那个警♥察♥开始提到「监视器」之后
But once that detective started saying the word "cameras,"
我必须坚持达到 让我自己满意的更高门槛
I had to insist on my own satisfaction, for which there's a higher threshold.
你疯了吗?你觉得我跟那件事有关?
Are you fucking crazy? You think I had something to do with that?
你以为我是什么人?我不在乎你是什么人,杰克
Who the fuck do you think I am? I don't think about who you are, Jake.
但我会告诉你我是什么人
But I'll tell you who I am.
我喜欢让别人开心
I'm a people pleaser.
我喜欢让大家都好办事
I like to make things extremely easy for everyone.
你希望我让你好办事吗?
Would you like me to make things easy for you?
我要你滚出我的餐厅 我跟你不在同一条船上
I'd like you to get the fuck out of my restaurant. I'm not on your team.
我跟朱尔斯不在同一条船上,懂吗?
I'm not on Jules's team. You understand?
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
你不喜欢我的客户
You don't like my client.
而且你更想相信自己是个好人
And you prefer to think of yourself as a good man.
那段录影还留在你硬碟里 可能有三个理由
Three reasons why that footage might remain on your hard drive.
所以我现在给你
So here
一个50万的理由
are 500,000 reasons
让它消失
why it might not.
方法是一样的
The approach is the same.
我们汲取纽约的历史遗产 传承其精神
Take a piece of New York history, honor its legacy,
并以当今时代重新为其定义
and we redefine it for today.
因此我们真的很兴奋
So we're really thrilled.
所以我们才爱这个地方,这里很别致
Um... and that's why we love this place. You know, it's very chic.
我们觉得这里很经典 当然也很有历史价值
We think this is so iconic. Obviously, it's historic.
现在出手时机正好,对吧杰克?
We're jumping in at the perfect time. Right, Jake?
对 对
Yeah.
一点也没错
Yeah. Absolutely.
这里非常棒,干得好,好吗?太棒了
This is excellent. Great job, all right? Great job.
嘿
Hey.
金主都很喜欢 看看他们,他们完全买♥♥单
The investors love it. Look at 'em. They're eatin' it up.
听着,我有个主意 我今晚会带他们去餐厅
Listen, I got an idea. I'm gonna bring 'em tonight.
灌他们迷汤,叫他们把握良机 就胜券在握了,好吗?
We shoot 'em with a mainline of FOMO, and we're golden, okay?
好的
All right.
我的好伙伴
My man.
好了,各位 我们占用她够多时间了,走吧
All right, guys, we've taken enough of her time. Come on.
艾丝黛,谢谢你 太感谢了,艾丝黛
Estelle, thank you so much. Thank you so much, Estelle.
谢谢,你先请 回头见
Thank you. After you. See you later.
你刚刚分心去哪了?
Where were you just now?
没有,没去哪
Nothing, nowhere.
我的心在这
I'm here.
你不觉得兴奋吗?尘埃落定了
Aren't you excited? I mean, this is it.
全新的开始,你没打退堂鼓吧?
Fresh start. You still want that, right?
没有
Yeah.
这就是我要的
That's what I want.
一点也没错
Absolutely.
我以为...
I thought...
我以为你全都知情
I thought you knew about all of this.
这...
It's...
所以我才来找你,而不是去找他们
You know, that's why I came to you instead of them.
带着50万美元的支票,是你的了
With a $500,000 check that's all yours.
「看来你比我丢脸的儿子更懂规矩」
Seems you understand more about protocol than my embarrassment of a son.
意思是... 对着他说
Does this mean Talk to him.
意思是你没办法...
取消抢劫行动?
Does this mean you can't call off the robbery?
「我儿子为我效劳」
My son works for me.
很好
Good.
是
Yeah.
这笔数目绝对大于
There's more money here
他们转卖♥♥珠宝能赚到的钱
than they ever would've got from the jewelry.
此后我没见过他们,没见过你 也没来过这里
And I never saw them. I never saw you. I never even came here.
你不必担心,我只是... 希望这一切能够结束,我想放下过去
You don't have to worry about that. I just... I want this done. I wanna move on.
「那文斯呢?」 文斯走了,他离开了
And Vince? Vince is gone. He's gone.
我不...连我都不知道他在哪里
I don't... even I don't know where.
但他很擅长守口如瓶,相信我
But he's good at not talking. Believe me.
能一笔勾销吗?一切结束了吗?
Are we done? Is it over?
「如果这张支票有一分钱」
If a cent of this check
「或你的说法有任何出入 我很快就会知道」
or a word of your story is bullshit, I will know very quickly.
全都是真的
It's all real.
「那一切就结束了」
Then we're done.
「一笔勾销」
We're done.
♪ Well, I'm a modern guy ♪
♪ I don't care much for the gogo ♪
♪ Or the retro image I see so often ♪
♪ Telling me to keep trying ♪
♪ Maybe you'll get here someday ♪
♪ Keep up the work, kid, okay ♪
♪ I closed the book on them right there... ♪
♪ I see myself change ♪
♪ As the days change over ♪
♪ I would always look in your eyes ♪
♪ You could never hide your nose ♪
♪ I would always want to know why ♪ ♪ Why ♪
♪ Why are we all watching you? ♪
别担心,兄弟,我没怨你
Don't worry, bro. It's all love.
艾丝黛有权为自己作主 我只希望她幸福
Estelle's her own woman. I just want her to be happy.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Me too.
我会劝你用项圈把她套牢
I would tell you to keep a collar on her,
但你应该买♥♥不起她要的名牌项圈
but I don't think you can afford her brand.
(魏斯)
开车啊混♥蛋♥!
Let's go, asshole!
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?!
快点开车!
Go! Move!
各位 太好了
Gentlemen!
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表