剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
I know that you invited him.
我知道是你 我们是朋友啊
I... I know that was you. We're friends.
而且他叫崔佛
Mmhmm. And his name's Trevor.
我知道,我可以接受被开玩笑
Yeah, I know. I can take a joke.
谁在开玩笑?
Who's jokin'?
所以,小萝,我只是...
So, Rox, I just...
我知道你我并不总是看彼此顺眼
I know that... that you and I have not always seen eye to eye,
我只是希望可以重新来过
and I'm just hoping that maybe you and I can turn over a new leaf.
你跟杰克聊过了吗?
You talk to Jake?
没有,怎么?
No. Why?
我想他在找你
Uh, I think he's looking for ya. Yeah?
是吗? 他有件事要跟你谈
Mm. Somethin' he wants to talk to you about?
好吧
All right.
嘿,萝西说你想见我?
Hey, Roxie said you wanted to see me?
你钱全都收到了吗?是要谈这个吗?
Did you get the tallies in yet? Is that them?
差不多了 我看看,有接近10万吗?
Almost. Let me see. Did we get anywhere near 100?
差不多12万
More like 120.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
超过11万5
Well, over 115.
拜托 真的
Come on. Come on! Yeah.
杰克!
Jake!
赞啦! 是啊
Fuck yeah! Yeah.
赞啦!
Fuck yeah!
是啊 杰克!
Yeah. Jake!
怎样? 我早说吧
What? I fuckin' told you!
好啦 知道我厉害了吧,混帐们
All right. Yeah, eat it, motherfuckers!
别吵到邻居
Neighbors!
对 我的妈呀
Right. Oh mama!
也太赞了吧 怎么?你期待赚更多吗?
How sweet is that? What's the matter? Were you expecting more?
这不重要 什么意思?
Doesn't matter. What do you mean?
我们成功了 对啊,我们他妈的成功了
We did it. Yes, we fuckin' did it.
天啊!听着,我有话要说
Oh my God! Listen, there is somethin' I gotta say.
你知道吗? 我想说...
I wanna say You know what? No!
听着,我想先说 不...
I... Look, I wanna go first. No
让我...听着,我只想说...
Let me just... Listen to me. Listen. I just wanna say...
我只是...
I just, uh...
杰克,谢谢你 好吗?就这样,我只想说这句话
Jake, uh... thank you. Okay? That's it. That's all I wanna say.
谢谢你一直支持我,就只剩下你了
Just thank you for just always being there.You're the only fuckin' one.
你只是...等等,你为我挺身而出
You just... Hang on. I... You step up, and look.
看看我们的成果
Look at... look at what we fucking pulled off.
我怎么说的? 我们成功了,你我联手有多厉害
Huh? What did I say? We pulled this off. Think about what you and I can do.
我们真的很强 什么意思?
Huh? I'm so impressed with us. What do you mean?
看看今晚的成果,以及我们的能耐
Huh? Well, what we did tonight, and what we can do...
我不知道,我想...
I mean, I don't know. I wanna...
我想回来
I wanna come back.
我真的很想回来,你知道吗?
I wanna come back for reals, you know?
不是代班而已
No fillin' in.
我想重新掌管楼上的酒吧,就像...
I wanna... I wanna run shit upstairs again. Like...
就像以前一样
You know, like it was.
你还记得吗?以前的荣景?
You remember that? Like it was?
这就是我想要的
That's what I want. That's what I want.
艾丝黛来了,我们待会再谈 杰克
Huh? Here's Estelle.
抱歉 没关系,我们谈完了
Jake. Here's Estelle. We'll talk later.
我不是故意打断 别让她久等
Come on. No, we're done. I didn't mean to interrupt.
我们待会再谈
Don't you leave her waiting, okay? We'll talk later. Talk later.
文,等等 是
Vin, wait. Yep.
听我说
Listen.
盯紧朱尔斯
Keep an eye on Jules.
好吗?让他离女性工作人员远一点
Right? Keep him away from the staff. Females. Yeah.
明白吗?
You get it?
明白,交给我吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. I gotcha. I gotcha.
好
Okay.
那好 我们成功了!
All right, man. We did it!
嘿
Hey.
魏斯呢?
Where's Wes?
他跟朱尔斯喝得烂醉,所以... 天啊
He's getting sloppy with Jules, so... Oh God.
对啊,我想跟你谈谈池畔餐厅
Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about The Pool Room.
我知道,我得要... 我一直不停在想这件事
Yeah, I know. I gotta I can't stop thinkin' about it.
我知道现在时机不太对
And I... I know it's kinda weird timing right now,
但我有一些好点子,所以...
but I think I got some good ideas, so...
可以给你看几张图吗?
Can I show you some pictures?
可以啊,当然
Yeah, of course.
我看看
What you got?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
给我一小杯老凡温克威士忌
Give me a shot of Pappy.
好的 倒一杯给你自己
All right. And pour one for yourself.
没错 我们在庆祝什么?
Oh. Yeah.What are we celebratin'?
更美好的未来
Brighter days ahead.
干杯
Cheers.
天啊...
Man...
朱尔斯什么时候来的?他整晚都在
When the hell did Jules get here? Oh, he's been here all night.
他吃了两份热狗
He ate two hot dogs.
还要再一杯吗?
Do you want another?
你要赶去哪? 你在这里做什么?
Where's the fire? What the fuck are you still doin' here?
怎么了?
What's that?
你没去跟杰克谈?
You didn't talk to Jake?
有啊,就在刚刚
I did, yeah, as a matter of fact, just now.
你想听一个好消息吗?我回来了
Would you like to hear the good news? I'm back.
我要掌管三楼 我们又是搭档了,来击掌
I'm gonna be running the third floor. We're partners again. Up top.
嗯?
Huh?
好吧
All right.
我很喜欢
I love it.
我知道这么做有点大胆 不,我喜欢
I know it's kind of a big swing. No, I love it.
是吗? 对啊
Yeah? Yeah.
真的
Yeah.
我不知道你怎么办到的,兔子也是
I don't know how you do this and that.
你的风格独一无二
No one does what you do.
没人能比
No one.
艾丝黛呢?
Where's Estelle?
艾丝黛好像跟萝西在一起 你还好吗?
Uh, Estelle is, uh... with Roxie, I think. You okay?
还好,都怪泽布隆斯基,他太会喝
Yeah. It's fucking Zablonski, man. I can't keep up.
这杯给你 谢谢
Oh, here you go. Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
跟我去屋顶
You and me on the roof.
老兄...现在就去,否则我会大闹一场
Dude... Right now, or I really cause a scene.
听着,崔佛 不论我亏欠你什么 我已经付出了代价,好吗?
Listen, Trevor, whatever I owe you, I have already paid, okay?
我每天都在付出代价 我诚心为你的遭遇道歉
And I'm paying it every single day of my life. I'm truly, truly sorry.
天啊
Oh my God!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
喂
Yo. Hey, hey. Somebody call 911! What happened?
快叫救护车 怎么了?
Joe, there's Narcan in the first aid under the bar.
乔,吧台下面的急救箱里有纳洛酮
嘿,梅儿 我想她用了劣质的古♥柯♥碱
Hey, Mel. I think she did some bad coke.
不...
No, no, no, no, no!
嘿,文斯!
Hey, Vince!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
好,把她的头往后仰 清掉她嘴里的东西
Okay, tilt her head back. Clear her mouth of all that shit.
振作点 好 振作啊
Come on, girl. Come one, girl. Okay.
梅莉,别这样对我们
Mellie, don't do this to us.
梅儿,帮她把鼻子畅通 梅儿,振作点
Mel. Get it out of her nose. Come on!
梅儿,这给你,没事的
Hey, hey, hey, Mel. Come on.
好啦 好啦 这里 好啦
Okay, okay, okay, okay. Here. Here. Here. Okay.
梅儿,振作
Mel, come on. Hey, Mel.
梅儿
Mel.
嘿,别昏过去
Hey, hey, hey, hey, stay with us.
保持呼吸,梅儿...
Hey, breathe, breathe, breathe. Mel, Mel.
拜托 梅儿
Come on. Mel.
我们应该各自进去 对
We should probably go in separately. Yeah.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥跑去哪了? 发生什么事?
Where the fuck have you been? What happened?
魏斯! 梅儿她...
Wes! Mel...
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表