剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Well, fucking lean on it!
妈的我正在...
I am fucking putting it...
天啊!靠!
Jesus! Fuck!
唉!
Gah!
我知道很痛,但仔细听我说,文斯
I know that shit hurt, but you need to listen to me, Vince.
因为如果你不把该死的债还清
Because if you don't get us our fuckin' money,
我们下一个伤害的人
the next person we hurt
就不会是你了
is not you.
明白吗?
You understand?
没错
Yeah.
(损益表)
喂?
Hello?
杰克?我们得谈谈
Yeah, Jake? We gotta talk.
好,上来吧
Yeah, come up.
我早该告诉你的
I should've fuckin' told you.
我知道
I know.
你当着我的面说你已经搞定了 对
You said to my face you'd squared it.Yeah.
那多年前用妈妈房♥子抵押的贷款 你拿去做了什么?
What did you do with that loan you took on Mom's house way back?
嗯哼?
Huh?
拿去加倍下注
Doubled down.
我以为我稳赢的,可以把欠债还清
I thought I could pay these guys back. Had a sure thing.
都怪该死的朱利斯兰德尔,杰克
Julius fuckin' Randle, Jake.
你把妈的钱赌在尼克队上?
You bet Mom's money on the Knicks?
很多人赌尼克队,他们是职业篮球队
A lot of people bet the Knicks, Jake. They're a professional basketball team.
那你从餐厅拿的钱呢?
And the money you got from the restaurant?
你和纳文把我踢走的时候吗? 是救你
The one you and Naveen kicked me out of? Bailed you out. Bailed you out.
救了你的命 你也拿去赌光了吧? 对
Saved your fuckin' ass. You gambled that too, right?
然后你去找二世借钱 用房♥子抵押贷款,又拿去赌博
Then you go down to Junior, take a loan on the house,
全部输个精光
you bet it again, and lost it all.
接着就逃出城外
And then you skip town.
对吧?
Sound right?
你用了最不堪的字句来描述
Sounds like the least favorable way you could possibly phrase it,
但没错,你全都厘清了
but yeah, you're all caught up.
有件事我非问不可
And... I gotta ask
因为好奇心实在快要了我的命
'cause the suspense is fucking killing me,
你的鞋子怎么了,文斯?
what happened to your shoes, Vince?
我在公车上卖♥♥了个好价钱
I got a sweet number on the bus.
你把鞋子卖♥♥了?对啊
Yeah.You sold your fuckin' shoes? Yeah.
卖♥♥了五百美元,我有在拼命筹钱
I took 500 bucks, and I'm fucking chipping away at it.
我有在尽力,笑屁笑 对啦
I'm doing my fuckin' part, Giggles. Yeah.
好吗?我手指被砍掉之后 在回家路上卖♥♥了鞋
Okay? I did it on my way home from getting my fuckin' finger chopped off
因为那些该死的废物说 接下来要伤害小珍
by those goddamn fuckin' zeros who say Gen is next.
你必须帮我
You're helping me.
他们这么说?
They said that?
说接下来要伤害小珍?
They said Gen is next?
他们就是这么说的 文斯,你欠了多少钱?
That's exactly what they said. How much do you owe 'em, Vince?
14万
Oneforty.
很大的数目
Big number.
14万?
140 grand?
很大一笔数目,连本带利 该死
It's a big number. There was juice. Fuck me.
该死,天啊
Fuck me. Jesus.
对你来说不算什么吧,大人物
Ain't such a big number for you, Big Deals.
看看这间房♥子,多温馨
Look at this spot. Pretty sweet.
这里是租的 所以呢?
It's a rental. So?
这里是租的 而且我四个月没缴房♥租了
It's a rental, and I'm four months behind.
没错 什么意思?去缴钱啊
Yeah. What's that mean? Pay your bills.
卖♥♥掉那辆帅车 不要给我财务建议
Fuckin' sell that sweet whip. Do not give me financial advice.
什么帅车?那辆捷豹?快成废铁了
What sweet whip? The Jag? It's falling apart.
电路损坏,后座车窗也拉不下来
The electrics are shot. Rear windows don't work.
能卖♥♥多少钱?顶多四、五千
I'd get what? Four grand, five grand.
最好是,杰克很穷?少来
Okay. Jake's broke? Come on.
你是个穷光蛋?
You fuckin' broke?
我得支付孩子的赡养费
I... I... I have child support.
对吧?要缴学费和该死的帐单
Right? Tuition, fucking bills.
杭特需要戴牙套
Hunter needed braces.
小珍有时候手头紧 没关系,我会照顾她
And Gen had a tight couple of months, right? It's okay. I took care of her.
没关系,我咬牙撑着
It's okay. I'm... I'm holding on by the skin of my teeth.
但我没为你留预算
I didn't budget for you.
我♥干♥嘛让你回来?
Why did I let you back in?
你不用帮我,好吗? 能不能帮帮我女儿小珍?
Well, don't do it for me, okay? Why don't you do it for Gen? My daughter.
你的姪女
Your niece.
拜托 该死
Come on. Fuck.
她可是你的姪女
Your fuckin' niece.
拜托
Come on.
拜托,我们一起好好想想
Come on. Let's fuckin' think about it.
我们得采取行动,杰克叔叔
We gotta do somethin', Uncle Jake. You know?
天啊
Oh Christ.
老天爷啊
Oh Christ.
该是我♥干♥脆举枪自尽算了?
Or I fuckin' eat a gun, you know?
一了百了
And I just end it.
对你我都好
For both of us.
很划算
Cheap.
闭嘴 那谁要收拾烂摊子?
Shut up. Who cleans up that mess?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
没想到你会来
I didn't think you were coming.
我不会待很久 我还得...
Yeah, I'm not staying. I gotta, um,
把这些拿去...
get these to...
是杰克派你来的
You here 'cause Jake sent you,
还是你担心我会害你出不了书?
or you were worried I'm gonna ruin the book deal or...
我...什么?
I... What?
如果你是来讨论那篇贴文 我已经删掉了
If you're here about the fuckin' post, I took it down.
不,我他妈...
No, I'm fuckin'...
我是以朋友的身分来的
I'm here as your friend.
到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is goin' on?
你还真是个好朋友
Great friend.
对啦
Yeah.
我知道我...
I know.
工作变得很忙碌 你离开时我就应该跟你联络 我是被开除的
I... It got busy.I should've reached out when you left. I got fired, actually.
杰克说你旷职了两次 那是我们人生中最重要的夜晚
Jake said you missed two shifts. It was the biggest night of our life.
我有做错什么吗?
Did I do something?
因为那篇贴文骂得很难听
'Cause that post was pretty harsh.
你要告诉我是怎么回事吗?
Do you wanna tell me what's goin' on?
安娜?
Anna.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
老实说,我也不清楚
Honestly, I don't even know.
我在那里的最后一个晚上 时间已经很晚
So the last night I was there, right, it was late, and, um,
我们几个人还留在酒吧喝酒
there was, like, a few of us still at the bar. We were having drinks.
朱尔斯整晚都在楼上
Jules had been up there all night.
滔滔不绝,你懂吧?
Wouldn't shut the fuck up, you know?
你知道他那个德性 我知道
You know what he's like. Yeah.
他一直想要我跟他喝一杯,而我...
And he kept trying to get me to join him, and I...
我一直不停拒绝他,最后我还是...
Like, I put him off, and I put him off, and then I finally fucking, like...
我只跟他喝了一杯,只不过是...
Like, I just... I had a drink with him. It was just...
我当调酒师当了15年
I've been a bartender for fuckin' 15 years.
你知道我酒量很好 我不会断片,那不是...
You know I can hang. I do not, like, black out. That's not...
接下来我只记得自己在厕所地上醒来
The next thing I remember, I'm, like, waking up on the bathroom floor
我的衣服被揉成一团扔在角落 我不记得发生了什么事
and I don't remember what happened and... but I just know it wasn't good.
但我只知道不是好事
and my clothes are, like, in a ball in the corner,
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我想你没告诉杰克吧?
I take it you didn't tell Jake.
没有,我还搞不清楚状况
No. I was confused.
你想现在告诉他吗?
Do you wanna tell him now?
为了什么?
Why?
谭雅告诉他 朱尔斯把手伸进她的裙子
Tanya told him Jules put his fuckin' hand up her skirt,
杰克什么都没做,所以...
and Jake didn't do anything, so...
萝西
Roxie.
你很清楚楼上的状况,你...
You know what goes on up there. You...
你见过他们怎么对待我们 你有做过什么吗?
You see how they treat us. Do you ever do anything?
天啊,我能做什么?
Jesus. What can I do?
你要提告吗?
You wanna fuckin' press charges?
不,我只想让一切过去
No. I just want it to go away.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表