剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Uh, Vinnie here. Uh...
我有一个好消息,一个坏消息
I got good news. I got bad news.
坏消息是我们的猫捉老鼠 剪不断理还乱的关系
The bad news is that our little catandmouse, willtheywon'tthey routine
很可惜已经结束了
sadly is over.
跟你无关,是我的关系
It's not you. It's me.
因为好消息是我有钱可以还你了
Uh, 'cause the good news is I got your money.
一分不差
Every last cent.
所以,告诉我钱要交到哪里
So you tell me where I can drop it,
然后就永远滚蛋吧
and I can tell you to fuck off forever.
先掰啦
Bye now.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗? 哈啰
How you doin'? Hello.
你有在做瑜伽?
You do yoga, huh?
酷喔
Very cool.
接下来呢?跟妈妈一起静修?
What's next? The ashram with Mom?
是瓦儿阿姨跟你说我的住处吗?
Did Aunt Val tell you where I live?
对,但她没告诉我你住在 《身体涂鸦》专辑封面的大楼
She did, but she did not tell me you live in the... in the Physical Graffiti building.
拜托,齐柏林飞船?你的大楼? 我知道
Come on. Led Zeppelin? Your building? Yeah, I know.
你听得懂,那就好,嘿
You got that. All right. Hey.
我带了卡布奇诺和门锁给你
I got you a cappuccino and a deadbolt.
我的门有两个锁
I have two.
对,但这是高级钢材制的
Yeah, but this... this is highgrade steel.
五金行的克雷姆先生说 这几乎可以彻底防盗
Mr. Clem at Ace said that this is virtually burglaryproof,
而且街上有恶毒的人♥渣♥在游荡
and there is vicious scum roaming the streets.
比方说那些冰♥毒♥上瘾的疯子 你要注意安全
You know, like tweaker lunatics. You gotta stay safe.
你担心我用药过量吗?因为我不吸毒
Are you worried about the overdose? 'Cause I don't do drugs.
不,我明白 我凭什么叫你不要吸毒?我知道
No, I know, and where do I get off telling you not to do drugs? I get it.
大♥麻♥又是另一回事 我同意,大♥麻♥是另一回事
And weed is different. Yes, agreed. Weed's different.
你知道有个瘾君子当爸爸 最棒的是什么吗?
You know what the... the great part about having an addict for a father is?
吸毒对我而言一点也不性感
It really takes the sexiness out of drug use.
前
Former.
前瘾君子
Former addict.
好吧,总之
Yeah, well,
这样会让孩子远离古♥柯♥碱
really puts a kid off coke.
如果是这样,我很高兴 身为父母,我做对了一件事
Okay, well, in that case, I'm glad I did something right as a parent.
有人能帮你安装吗?我可以 不用了
Got someone who can install this? I can I'm good.
好,最后一件事,抱歉 你有看过大都会队的比赛吗?
Okay, last thing, sorry. Have you ever been to a Mets game?
那是什么,篮球队? 天啊,我好伤心
What is that, basketball? It... Oof, that hurts.
我是洋基队的球迷,我不知该说什么
I'm a Yankees fan. I don't know what to tell you.
这太残忍♥了
Now, that's cruel.
下个周末
Next weekend,
你和我一起去看 你新爱上的球队,大都会队
you, me, and your new favorite team, the Metropolitans.
拜托考虑一下
Give it some thought, please?
我得确认一下瑜伽课表
I mean, I'll have to check my yoga schedule.
好,没问题
Okay, good.
谢谢你的卡布奇诺 不客气
Thanks for the cappuccino. Yep, you got it.
还有门锁,那是个好锁
And the padlock. It's a good one.
(杰克弗雷金来电)
你会饿吗?
You hungry?
(池畔餐厅,火烤料理)
嘿
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
我...
I, uh...
我刚刚在律师那里
I was at my lawyer's.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我才要问你,那天晚上真要命
Are you okay? That was quite a night.
老天爷 对啊
Jesus. Yeah.
该死,真是一团糟
Fuck, what a mess.
我是说... 梅儿还好吗?
I mean... How's Mel?
奇迹似地未受伤害
Miraculously, pretty unscathed.
年轻真好,至于我呢...
Yeah, beauty of youth. Me, on the other hand...
我想你一定很头痛
Oh, I can only imagine.
那天晚上做了很多愚蠢的决定
A lot of dumb decisions that night.
是吗?
Yeah?
对,我不该那么做的,对不起
Yeah. I... I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. Um...
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
好吧
Okay.
我想我只是... 我现在脑袋不太清楚,因为卫斯...
Yeah, I think I'm just...I... I'm fucked up right now 'cause Wes is, um...
我不知道
I don't know, you know?
我们的想法有很多出入,这很煎熬
We're just in really different places, I think, and it's difficult.
是,我明白 他...
Yeah, yeah. I know. He... he...
我能帮什么忙吗?
Anything I can do?
我不确定我是否该跟你谈这个
I'm not sure you're the person I should be talking to about this.
这个嘛...
Well...
你知道你什么都能告诉我
You know you can tell me anything.
杰克
Jake.
什么?
What?
别用那种眼神看我
Stop lookin' at me like that.
好吧
Okay.
♪ He's there... ♪
好 来看看样本吧
Okay. Yeah. Let's just look at some samples.
好的
Okay.
♪ He's scared 'cause I want ♪
他是你朋友 我知道
He's your friend. I know.
♪ He's scared in case I want... ♪
这样很糟 对,一团糟
It's so messy. Yeah, it's a mess.
♪ He's scared... ♪
我不希望伤害任何人 我也是
And I don't want anyone to get hurt. Me either.
♪ All in all the clock is slow ♪
♪ Six color pictures all in a row ♪
♪ Of a marigold ♪
♪ He's there in case I want it all ♪
♪ He's scared 'cause I want ♪
♪ He's there in case I want it all ♪
♪ He's scared 'cause I want ♪
♪ All in all the clock is slow ♪
♪ Six color pictures all in a row ♪
♪ Of a marigold ♪ Whoo!
♪ He's there... Whoo!
好耶
All right.
好喔
Okay.
♪ He's scared 'cause I want... ♪
听好了,美人们 小萝西想要一些独处时间
All right, listen up, pretties. Roxie Doll is taking a little me time.
东尼虎现在要掌管大局了
Look, Tony the Tigress is gonna be running things now,
首先
so first order of business,
今天员工餐吃牛排
steak for family meal.
还有,梅儿进来的时候什么都别说
And when Mel comes in, do not say a word about what happened.
天啊,你居然还活着
Oh my God, I can't believe you're alive.
莎拉,我刚刚怎么说的?
Sarah, what did I just say?
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰? 我们打烊啰
Hello? Oh, we're closed.
你好,我是丽莎克莱恩
Hi. It's Lisa Klein.
好喔,我们打烊了
Oh, nice. We're closed.
只要一下下就好,我...
Oh, I just need a minute. I...
嗨,我在找萝西
Hi. I'm looking for Roxie.
她今晚不在
She's not in tonight.
是吗?
She's not?
是女生会有的状况 我没追问下去,露薏丝莲恩
A female thing. I didn't ask followup questions, Lois Lane.
杰克在吗?
Is Jake here?
不,但我会跟他说你有来
No, but I will tell him that you stopped by.
(有记者来兔子)
我等他
I'll wait.
(快过来...)
当然,你最喜欢的
Of course. It's your favorite.
杰克
Jake.
介意我跟他单独谈一下吗?
Mind if I borrow him a minute?
当然
Sure.
帮你倒杯饮料吧
Let's get you a drink.
你要跟我说你是谁吗?要饮料吗,先生?
Wanna tell me who you are? Drink, sir?
给他一杯龙舌兰加冰
He'll have an añejo on the rocks.
给我一杯红茶
I'll have a black tea.
还是你比较喜欢沛罗尼啤酒?
Or would you prefer a Peroni?
你是谁? 无关紧要
Who are you? Inconsequential.
对了,她很可爱
She's lovely, by the way.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我的客户和你利害关系一致
My client has an aligned interest with you.
能谈谈安娜迪克森吗?
What can you tell me about Anna Dixon?
你的客户是谁?
Who's your client?
抱歉,这是秘密
Sorry, that's privileged.
那么,告诉你的秘密客户
Well, you tell your privileged client
我们的利害关系不一致
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表