剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
谁死了?
Who's dead? Hmm?
魏斯和东尼进了医院
Wes and Tony are in the hospital.
有人在兔子开枪
There was a shooting at the... at the Rabbit.
文斯人呢?
Where's Vince? Where's Vince, huh?
我不知道,文斯...我不知道 文斯还好吗?
I don't know. Vince... I don't know. Is Vince okay?
他卷入了一些麻烦 别这样
He's fucking mixed up in something. Stop it.
该死,他真是个混♥蛋♥
Fuck. He's a fuckin' asshole.
别这样 他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
Stop. He's a fucking asshole.
你们待在这里不安全 好吗?你们待在这里不安全
You're not safe here. All right? You're not safe here.
拜托过来这里
Come over here, please.
冷静下来 不
Calm down. No.
停,听我说,停下来 你得帮杭特收拾行李
Stop. Listen to me. Stop. You need to pack for Hunter.
因为你们待在这里不安全 嘘
'Cause you're not safe here. Sh.
你得深呼吸,好吗?我和杭特为什么得离开?
I need you to breathe. Okay? Why do Hunter and I have to leave?
瓦儿
Val...
爸 干嘛?
Dad. What?!
(很遗憾来通知你 但你儿子今晚遭到杀害)
(是一起抢劫未遂案)
(我们需要问你一些问题)
宝贝给你
Here, baby.
喝吧
Drink.
不是警♥察♥ 别担心
It's not the police. Don't worry.
我们该怎么办?我不希望文斯惹上麻烦
What are we gonna do? I don't want Vince to get into trouble.
我不想让文斯惹上麻烦
I don't want Vince to get into trouble.
「这件事我会搞定,好吗?别担心」
"I'm gonna take care of this. Okay? Don't worry."
我要怎么跟杰克说?
How am I gonna tell Jake?
「永远不能告诉杰克」
"You can never tell Jake."
「你永远不能告诉任何人」
"You can never tell anyone."
「这份罪孽...」
"This..."
「得由文斯来扛」
"Vince is gonna have to carry this."
「带文斯上楼」
"Take Vince upstairs."
听着,这些货至少价值百万美元
Look, it's a million dollars at least.
带着你的钥匙 30分钟后来见我,我需要一些后援
Grab your keys and meet me there in 30 minutes.I need some fuckin' backup.
文斯,我...
Hey, Vince, I...
文斯,我...我不知道 麦特
Hey, Vince, I...I don't...I don't know.I don't know.
你不要50万美元吗?
Hey, Matt. You don't need a half a million dollars?
我们只要把那袋东西 交给珠宝商,然后拿着钱离开
All we gotta do is hand the bag to a jeweler and walk out with the money.
就这么简单
It's a piece of cake.
我不知道,我是说...我明白
Well, I don't know. I mean, what... I know.
万一有人埋伏呢?
What... what... what if they're waiting for us?
万一曼库索打电♥话♥给收赃货的人 说我们要来,然后...
I mean, what if Mancuso called that fence and told them we're coming and then
天啊
Oh my God.
天啊,难以置信
Jesus Christ. Unbelievable.
你在开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me? What, you wanna turn your back on me too?
连你也背弃我? 算了我自己来,祝你靠小费赚饱饱
Get in line. Fuck, I'll do it myself. Good luck with your tip jar.
拜托,我做了什么
Come on, man. What did I do?
我到底做了什么?
What the fuck did I do?
我会陷入这滩泥沼都是你害的,叛徒
I'm only in this mess because of you, you fucking rat.
天啊,文斯别这样
Oh God. Come on, Vince.
要不是你向二世出♥卖♥♥♥我
Had you not rolled over on Junior,
我就还能自♥由♥自在,过自己的日子
I'd still be going out, doing my own thing,
处理生意,不必面对这堆烂事
taking care of business, no fucking nonsense.
他拿枪对着我的蛋蛋
He stuck a gun in my balls.
没想到他还找得到你的蛋蛋 你这个没种的杂碎
Well, I'm surprised he could find them, you nutless piece of shit.
文斯别这样,拜托
Come on, Vince. Please.
别去那里
Don't go up there.
你就走吧
Just leave.
拜托,要是死了,钱再多也没用
Come on. Money's no good if you're dead.
没有钱我就死定了 身无分文就无法重新开始
Well, I'm dead without it. There's no way I'm gonna start over with nothing.
至少你可以把那辆破车加满油
Look, the least you can do is gas up that shitty car of yours, okay,
因为我一定会回去拿那辆车 谢谢你的不帮忙
'cause I'm coming back for it. Thanks for nothin', all right?
今晚真是太扯了
What a night, huh?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
她一来我们就上路,好吗?
As soon as she comes, okay? We'll get on the road.
天啊
Jesus.
你吓到我了,赶快上车好吗?
You scared me. Get in the car, okay?
坐到后座
Get in the back.
去后座 是我爸害的吗?
Get in the back. Is it my dad?
我不知道,亲爱的 该死
I don't know, hon. Oh fuck.
对不起,但你得上车,好吗?
I'm sorry, but you gotta get in the car, okay?
我不想逃走,我不想那样 那是他会做的事,我不会
I don't wanna run. I don't wanna do that. That's his thing. That's not what I do.
不,我知道你不是那样的人 我懂,我明白
No, I know. I know you don't, and I understand. I get it.
但现在情况不安全 所以你要跟我们一起走,亲爱的
But right now, it's not safe, so you gotta come with us, honey.
好吗? 我办不到
Okay? I can't.
什么? 我知道这样很蠢
What?
但这是我的选择
I know that's fucking stupid, but that's my choice
因为这是我的人生,瓦儿,我不能...
because it's my life, Val, and I can't...
我不能跟他做同样的事
I can't do what he does.
对不起,我好爱你 不,亲爱的,等一下,拜托
I'm sorry. I love you so much. No, sweetheart, wait. Come on.
我爱你杭特,抱歉了瓦儿 等等,小珍!
I love you, Hunter. I'm sorry, Val. Gen!
拜托让我走 亲爱的!拜托
Please let me go. Sweetheart! Please!
小珍,走吧
Gen, come on.
该死
Fuck.
好了,拜托
All right. Come on.
你一定得帮我 这是你擅长的领域吧?
You gotta fuckin' help me here. This is your world, right?
拜托,你的客户显然要对这一切负责
Come on. Your fucking client has got fingerprints all over this shit,
而这是一场大灾难!
and it is a shitstorm!
我该怎么办?说完了吗?
What do I do? You done?
听我说
Listen.
唯一知道你跟这件事有关联的人
The only people who are aware of your connection to this situation
是这个叫曼库索的人 他的同伙,还有你哥哥
are this Mancuso character, his associate, and your brother.
前两者应该都不太愿意跟警方谈话
I'm assuming the first two are not inclined to talk.
对 情况看起来不太妙
No. Well, it doesn't look good.
你逃离了现场
You fled the scene.
我的建议是,你赶快到医院去
My advice is you get your ass to the hospital.
是
Yeah.
开始表现得像是跟一切无关
You start looking like someone who didn't do this.
他们问起你为什么逃离
When they ask why you ran,
就说你吓到了
you were in shock.
有人拿枪指着你的头
Someone put a gun to your head.
你目睹最好的朋友被枪杀
You watched your best friend get shot.
你回家去见儿子了 是
You went home to see your son. Yeah.
没那么勇敢,但别人会买♥♥单
It's not so brave, but it sells.
好
All right.
比较严重的问题是你哥哥 不
The bigger issue is your brother.No.
我是说,他应该要离开了
I... I... I... I mean, I think he's leaving town.
开车? 他必须...
Road trip? Well
那是他的计划? 对啊
That's the play? Yeah.
你觉得他能跑多远?
How far you think he gets?
这个嘛,那该死的混♥蛋♥ 在逃亡这方面经验很丰富
Yeah, well, the fuckin' asshole is pretty experienced at running.
对,把后果都丢给你收拾
Yeah, and leaving you with the bag.
当这位父亲搞清楚
You wanna be the one holding it
是谁杀了他儿子并且想报仇时 你还想收拾这后果吗?
when this father finds out who killed his son and wants to settle the score?
没人逃得掉,杰克
No one gets away, Jake.
他们迟早会发现是文斯干的
It is only a matter of time. They will find out it's Vince,
只有两种可能性
and there are only two ways it can go.
一,他被警♥察♥抓到
One, he gets caught by the police.
也许他会进行认罪协商
Maybe he cuts a deal.
可能把你的名字供出来
Maybe your name comes up.
可能还有我客户的名字
Maybe my client's does too.
或者 或者?
Or... Or?
他被曼库索抓到 这下可能就不会漏太多口风
He gets caught by Mancuso,and there's probably not a lot of talking after that.
这件事对我们两个也就不再是问题了
It ceases to be a problem for either of us.
有一件事是肯定的
There's one sure thing.
这是一场零和游戏
This is a zerosum game.
输的若不是你
It's either you
就是你哥
or your brother.
老大...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Boss, boss, boss, boss.
我真的很抱歉,好吗?
I'm so fucking sorry, okay?
我发誓有照你的话做,去了机场
I swear I did what you told me. I went to the airport.
我把他丢在那里,然后就回家了
I fucking dropped him, and then I went home.
少骗我
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表