剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
我答应你
Yes.
♪ Careless in our summer clothes ♪
♪ Splashing around ♪
♪ In the muck and the mire... ♪
你真帅气,很高兴你能来
Oh, you look incredible. I'm so glad you could make it.
等着看萝西要端出的菜色吧
Wait till you see what Roxie's cookin' up.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿,别说我没帮过你
Hey. Don't say I never did anything for you.
嗨,你好吗? 记得文的弟弟吗?
Hi. Remember Vin's brother?
我是杰克 对了
How are you? I'm Jake.
我们几天前见过 很高兴你能来
Mwah, mwah. We met the other day. It's so great you're here.
我们非常期待 很高兴见到你
We are... Good to see you.
我超期待的
We are very, very excited. I'm so excited.
还有,请告诉我今晚要点什么歌♥ 我们今晚接受点歌♥
Also let me know if you have any requests for tonight.We're taking requests. Okay.
去后面的包厢 好喔,整个包厢都给你们
Go to through the back room. You have the whole room.
我带了20个人来 太好了
Got 20 of us. That's great.
过去吧 艾丝黛呢?
Go through, go through. Where's Estelle?
她在家,她说会晚点来
She's at home. Says she's gonna come later.
某件工作的事,她灵感来了
Some work thing. She was feeling inspired.
我不清楚,兄弟 好喔
I don't know, bro, like... All right.
杰克
Jake.
你真帅气
You look well.
我马上过去 嗨
I'll be in in a second. Hi!
搞什么? 怎样?
What the fuck? What?
我说过不能邀朱尔斯
I said no Jules.
你说要把餐厅塞爆
You said pack the house.
他出了两桌的钱 想想孩子们吧,好吗?
He bought two tables. Just think of the kids, right?
杰克!
Jake!
嘿 你好吗,杰克?
Hey. What's up, Jake?
什么事? 我告诉他今晚只限受邀者参加
What? I told him it was invite only.
对啊,只限受邀者参加 天啊
Yeah, invite on... Fuck!
崔佛,你怎么会来?是萝西邀请我的
Trevor, what are you doing here? Well, Roxie invited me.
当然,太好了
Of course. That's great.
随时欢迎你,快帮他找个好位置
Uh, you're always welcome. Come on, get him a great seat.
别担心,我有自带座位
Oh, don't worry. I brought my own.
对,当然
Yeah, course!
该死
Shit.
这里就是案发现场
Scene of the crime.
真是太扯了
That's so fucking insane.
至少你♥爸♥还有点理智,没跳下去
At least your dad had the sense not to jump.
老实说,我一直觉得他有点倒霉
To be honest, I always thought he got kinda screwed.
那个人是成熟的大人了 没人逼他跳楼
That guy was a grownup. No one made him jump.
我不是说你♥爸♥是圣人
I'm not saying your dad was a saint.
我只是说他...
I'm just saying he was
拿了一手烂牌
dealt some bad hands.
还有一百万个该死的借口
And a million fucking excuses for everything.
好了,别提他了,你好吗?
All right, enough about him. How are you?
你的工作怎么样?
How's work?
你想要刺青吗?
Ugh. You want some ink?
不知道,你觉得呢? 嗨
I don't know. What do you think? Hi.
我不希望把菜放凉了
Didn't want 'em to get cold.
有其父必有其女,对吗?
See the apple doesn't fall far, huh? Mm. Hmm.
你瞧
Look at this. Huh?
屋顶送餐服务
Rooftop service.
你好吗?玩得开心吗?
So how you doing? You having fun?
这活动很酷 是吗?肚子饿吗?
It's very cool. Yeah? You hungry?
饿了,我拿进去吃
Yeah. I'm gonna take it inside.
好
Okay.
谢啦
Thanks.
她还在努力暖机
She's warming up.
是吗?都已经发烫了
Yeah? Real scorcher.
告诉我,你们刚刚在聊什么?
Tell me what you guys were talking about.
聊些往事
Old times.
是吗?
Yeah?
过往的衰事
Tough breaks.
真的很谢谢你带她来
I really appreciate you bringin' her here. You know?
总之 很高兴你回来了
Yeah, well, it's good to have you back.
谢啦
Thanks.
你属于这里
You belong here.
谢谢
Thank you.
别跳楼喔
Don't jump.
杰克,你见过班吗?他是我兄弟
Yo, Jake. Have you met my boy, Ben?
我的项链是他设计的 班巴勒
He made my chain. Ben Baller.
幸会 你好啊
Nice to meet you, man. Hey, man.
班推出了新的系列作品 我们想在贵宾室
Ben's got a new line out. We wanted to throw a little somethin'somethin'
办个新品上市小派对
to kick it off in the VIP.
好,何时? 好吗?
Yeah. When? Yeah?
大都会博物馆慈善晚宴前的周末 太好了,我再打给你
Uh... Weekend before the Met Gala. Great. I'll call you.
其实,由希会打给你
Actually, Yuki'll call you.
让我们促成这件事吧 好的
Let's make it happen. All right.
梅儿?前面需要你
Mel? Mel? You're needed out front.
好喔 对
Okay. Yeah.
你要留给自己享用?
You saving that one for yourself?
只是救她而已
Just saving her.
于是,我们来到了屋顶
So there we are, up on the roof.
他打赌说他做得到,而我做不到 我说:「你先请吧,文斯」
He bets me he can do it, I can't. I'm like, "After you, Vince."
他说:「你先,混♥蛋♥」
He's like, "You first, motherfucker."
最后我们同意一起跳
Finally, we agree we'll go at the same time.
当然,我们当时嗨翻了,整晚狂喝酒
Now, we're fucking hammered. Of course. We've been drinking all shift.
这家伙真是个好老板
Great boss, this guy.
于是我们走到屋顶的尽头 准备助跑起跳
So we go to the end of the roof to get a running start.
文斯喊完:「三、二、一」 我们就往前冲刺
Vince shouts, "Three, two, one," and we just book it.
跟古♥柯♥碱借胆的我跑出...
I mean, I got cocaine courage. I'm runnin'...
最快的速度
I'm runnin' as fast as I can.
我跑到边缘,然后跳了
And I get to the edge, and I jump.
接着我回头看
Then I look behind me,
我从空中坠落时,最后映入眼帘的是
and the last thing I see as I am flying through the air,
这个混♥蛋♥还在屋顶上
this motherfucker's still on the roof.
在我看来
So as I see it,
你欠我一跳
you owe me a jump.
除非你兑现诺言,我今晚不会离开
And I am not leaving tonight until I get it.
崔佛...
Trevor,
天啊
Jesus.
我开玩笑的啦
I'm kidding!
有看到他的表情吗?
Fuckin' see his face?
Agh! Trevor!
仅仅一日,天壤之别
♪ What a difference a day made ♪
♪ Twentyfour little hours ♪
♪ Brought the sun and the flowers ♪
♪ Mmmm ♪
♪ Where there used to be rain ♪
♪ My yesterday was blue, dear ♪
♪ Today, I'm a part of you, dear ♪
♪ My lonely nights are through, dear ♪
♪ Since you said you were mine ♪
♪ Lord, what a difference a day makes ♪
♪ There's a rainbow before me ♪
♪ Skies above can't be stormy ♪
♪ Since that moment of bliss ♪
♪ That thrilling kiss... ♪
做得好
Nice job.
为了孩子就该全力以赴,对吧? 闭嘴
Anything for the kids, right? Oh, shut up.
我可以上楼吗? 去吧,玩得开心
Are you good if I go upstairs? Yeah, go. Have fun.
怎样?
What?
帮你留了一盘
Saved you a plate.
来吧 谢谢
Come here. Thank you.
你做得很好,亲爱的
You did good, mama.
你做得很好
You did good. Hmm.
来吧
Come here.
恭喜
Congratulations.
坐吧 好喔,我还有位子可以坐呢
Have a seat. Oh, okay. I get to sit down!
亲爱的 祝用餐愉快
Y buen provecho, amor.
谢谢
Gracias.
你在这里,嗨
There you are. Hi. Hi.
真出色的料理,大家都在谈你的热狗
It's a hell of a dish. Everyone's talkin' about your wiener.
西装很好看
Nice suit.
谢啦
Thanks.
丹中尉这招厉害
Uh, nice move with Lieutenant Dan.
我知道是你邀他来的
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表