剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
这首歌♥听起来一定还是很棒
I bet this still holds up.
没错
Yes, it does.
黑兔乐团并不差
The Black Rabbits didn't suck.
太好了! 她还在吗?
Yes! Is she still there?
她还在
She's still here.
哈啰
Hello!
(《花♥花♥公♥子♥》)
你唯一提出的好点子
Your one good idea.
确实啊 「花♥花♥公♥子♥」是个糟糕的团名
It was. The Playboys is a terrible name for a band.
对,你提的团名确实好很多
Yeah, yours was definitely an upgrade.
还记得这些吗?
Remember these?
早期的创作
Early days.
很棒的发现,你知道吗?这些曲子都很棒
Good find. Oh, you know what? Great tunes.
赞啦!
Oh yes!
我就知道有一天会派上用场,哈啰
Oh, I knew this was gonna come in handy one day. Hello!
你真是个坏孩子
Mm? You were a delinquent.
我是天才 你该不会要...
I was a prodigy. You're not gonna...
拜托,那东西已经放一百年了
Come on, it's, like, 100 years old. Mm.
大♥麻♥不会过期
Weed does not expire.
对,还是可以抽 不
Yeah, that still works. No.
这也是烧毁房♥子的一种方式
That's one way to burn down the house.
抽一口 不要
Hit that. No.
拜托,别闹了,抽一口吧 你要让我自己一个人抽吗?
Come on, are you kidding me? Hit this. You gonna make me smoke alone?
好吧 乖女孩
All right. Attagirl.
我记得当时心想 我们终于逃离了这个地方
You know, I remember thinking that, uh, we'd finally escaped this place
带着乐团闯天下 当时...
with our band, you know? That it was just, uh...
我们眼前充满无限可能
Everything was in front of us, you know?
这里是我们的起点
A beginning.
到头来却是终点,究竟是怎么了?
Turned out it was just an ending. What the fuck happened? Hmm?
你臭骂唱片公♥司♥老板
You told the head of the label to go fuck himself,
然后在台上嗑药过量
and then you OD'd on stage.
你干嘛旧事重提?
Why are you bringin' up old shit?
是啊,每次我试着做点好事
Yeah, every time I try to do somethin' good,
却都搞砸了
I fuck it up.
我仿佛像个诅咒
Like a curse.
每个人都有自己的坎 都有问题要面对
Mm. Everybody's got their shit, man. Everybody's got their shit.
我跟艾丝黛上了床
I slept with Estelle.
杰克
Oh, Jake.
我早就料到会这样
I saw that comin'.
他知道吗?
Does he know?
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们是认真的,她打算离开他
It's serious. She's gonna leave him.
该死,真糟糕
Fuck. It's a mess.
干,真难
Fuck, it's hard.
如果你干人有困难,就该去看医生
Well, if fucking's hard, you should see a doctor.
不,我没那样说
No, I didn't say that.
而且抗病毒药可以治疱疹 让我给你看看
You know, I mean, and... and Valtrex works. I'm gonna show you something here.
看看愈合得多好 拜托别这样
Look at the way this healed. Please don't.
不,这是科学 拜托不要!
No, this is science. Please don't!
杰克
Jake.
你已经50岁了
You are 50 years old.
关系总会走到尽头,而她让你开心
Relationships come to an end. She makes you happy.
你明白吗?
You know?
我赦免你的罪过
I absolve you of your sins.
谢谢 好吗?
Thanks. Okay?
除了偷拿兔子的10万美元之外
Except for stealing $100,000 from the Rabbit.
那不算是偷
I didn't steal it.
你有一套系统,对吧? 对
You got a system, right? Yeah.
先借一点,再拿一点
Borrow a little bit, then take a little bit.
对 帐面保持漂亮
Right. To keep up appearances.
我的奥秘 去你的奥秘
My mystique. Fuckin' mystique.
真是鬼扯,谁说你拥有奥秘?
It's a bunch of fuckin' bullshit. Who said you've got mystique?
那是一座岛 你很堕落
Uhhuh. It's an island. You're a degenerate.
对 我很虚伪
Yeah. And I'm a fake.
我们各继承了大迪的一半
We have both inherited half of Mr. Big Dick.
等一下,说到他
Wait a minute. Speak of the devil.
看看这些他画的旧草图
Look at these old sketches, huh?
对啊 大迪弗雷金
Oh yeah. Big Dick Friedken.
他以为意思是大屌♥,其实是混♥蛋♥
Big Dick did not mean what he thought it meant.
真不敢相信妈还留着
I can't believe Mom kept this.
你要的话全都给你 是吗?
Well, it's all yours if you want it. Yeah?
他用这颗球拿了300分
He scored a 300 with this.
他还是乔纳马斯的好搭档呢 他不是这么说的吗?
And he was Joe Namath's righthand man. Isn't that what he fucking said?
你到现在还相信他那些鬼话?
You still believe all that shit that he said? Come on.
你知道我前几天在想什么吗? 我现在比他生前还老了
You know what I thought about? I'm older now than he ever was.
对啊
Yeah.
到底要多醉才会在自己的酒吧撞破头
Imagine how drunk you gotta be to crack your head open on your own fucking bar.
别气馁,你还有时间
Well, don't beat yourself up. You still got time.
听着,我知道他是个混♥蛋♥,但他...
Listen, I know he was an asshole, but he
他还欠钱不还
He was a fuckin' deadbeat too.
会打老婆,更沉沦于赌博
And a wifebeater and a degenerate gambler.
因为赌博输掉了酒吧
Lost his fuckin' bar in a bet.
所以别再往他脸上贴金了
So, you know, don't you sell him short.
往好处想,你要烧了他的房♥子
Look on the bright side. You're gonna burn down his house.
是啊,你认为我们 天生拿到一副稳输的牌吗?
Mmhmm. You believe the losing hand we got dealt?
该死的家伙
Fucking guy.
嘿
Hey.
我们来赢一把吧
Let's go get a win.
是啊
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你要动手吗? 我要
You wanna do the honors? Yes, I do.
拿录音带到楼下等我
Grab the tapes. Meet me downstairs.
别拖拖拉拉的
Don't dawdle.
你要点火吗? 像点蜡烛那样
You gonna light it up? Like a candle.
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Yeah, I been through a lot ♪
♪ And you can't scare me ♪
♪ Now go on baby if you just dare me ♪
♪ I'll break through any wall ♪
♪ Just give me a call ♪
♪ I'm a dynamiter ♪
♪ I'm a prizefighter ♪
♪ Well, if you get sad ♪
♪ I'm your friend ♪
♪ I got an ear I'll always lend ♪
♪ You know that you can always... ♪
没问题了,来吧
Okay, we're good. Let's do it.
你好了吗? 来了
You all set? Comin'.
♪ Take a walk with me ♪
♪ Tell me all ♪
♪ Tell daddy all ♪
♪ Just give me a call ♪
♪ I'm a go allnighter ♪
♪ I'm a prizefighter ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ I'm a prizefighter ♪
宝贝,你好吗? 嘿
Hey, baby, how you doing? Hey.
你去哪了?
Where you been?
筹备派对,漫长的一天 是啊
Setting up for the party. Long day.
我想跟你谈谈
Yeah. Was hoping we could talk.
现在吗? 对
Now? Yeah.
可以等到早上吗? 好
Can we do it in the morning? Yeah.
来坐吧,这超狂的
Come, sit. This shit's crazy.
我看过了
I've already seen it.
我要去睡觉了 好
I'm just gonna go to bed. Okay.
好,晚安 嘿
Okay, good night. Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
坎贝尔 泽布隆斯基太太
Campbell. Mrs. Zablonski.
朱尔斯,可以跟你谈谈吗?
Jules, might we have a word?
宝贝,可以等我一下吗?
Babe, do you mind?
你不接电♥话♥?
You don't pick up your phone?
是你叫我放松休息,我放松了
You told me to chill out. I chilled.
是吗? 对
Did you? Yeah.
因为我明明已经处理好 不需要你派手下帮忙
'Cause I had it handled. I didn't need you to send in the cavalry.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你在兔子酒吧赊的帐 已经永远不用还了
Your bar tab at the Rabbit, It's closed permanently.
你什么都不知道吗?
You don't know anything about that?
她死了?
She's dead?
天啊
Jesus.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表