剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
这是我送大家的礼物 天啊
A gift from me to you. Oh my God.
喝杯祝贺酒 好兄弟
Congratulations shots. My man.
魏斯
Wes!
这是在祝贺什么?
What are we drinkin' to?
这样吧
How about
你们今晚离开时 每个人赚一百万美元,怎么样?
each of you men leaving this room $1 million richer tonight?
好喔,干杯 那你有什么回报?
Cheers. All right. What do you get in return?
你们集团持有的33%兔子股份
The 33% of the Rabbit that your group owns.
这样你会持有三分之二的股份
That would give you two thirds.
我就知道你们数学很好
I knew you men was good at maths.
我没你们会算,但在我看来
Now, mine's not as good as yours, but to me,
这代表你们的投资回报相当丰厚
that represents a very healthy return on your investment.
对不起,我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I, uh...
我不禁注意到,杰克并不在场
I can't help but notice that... that Jake's not here.
我们纯粹谈生意
It's business.
没有针对谁
It's not personal.
但有人会被针对到
But this will get personal.
你是指四季酒店?
You mean Four Seasons?
池畔餐厅?
The Pool Room?
我知道那里很美
It's a beautiful space, I know,
我不太确定我会怎么设计
and I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna style it yet,
但有新的计划是件好事
but it's nice to have a new project.
抱歉,你的新计划?
I'm sorry? Your new project?
我请了经纪人通宵处理
Had my brokers work on that overnight.
那里的租约会由我接手
I'm taking over the lease.
嘿 小萝,坐吧
Hey. Rox, sit.
抱歉小萝,如果你不介意 我们正在谈一件事
Sorry, Rox. If you don't mind, we're in the middle of a conversation.
我就是你们要谈的事
I am the conversation.
还有他
So's he.
但我们都知道谁不在这个话题中
But we all know who isn't.
你们,这...
Guys, what...
这到底是怎么回事?
what the fuck is goin' on?
究竟是怎么了?
What's happening here?
我和小萝看到了机会,就这么简单
Rox and I saw an opportunity. That's it.
我们要接管这里和池畔餐厅 没有杰克的份
We're taking over here and at The Pool Room. Jake's out.
我的厨艺,魏斯的人脉
My food. Wes's orbit.
是让这里门庭若市的关键要素
That is what keeps this place packed.
这些要素不论移去哪里 人潮就会跟着去
People will follow those things wherever they move.
但大家都说你很聪明,所以
But then everyone says you're brilliant, so
你一定明白
you know this.
各位
Fellas,
来干杯吧
shall we drink?
抱歉纳文,反正我对池畔餐厅没兴趣
Sorry, Naveen. I was cold on The Pool Room anyway.
管它去死
Fuck it.
我稍后会请我的人跟你们联络
I'll have my people get at yours in a minute.
但在这段等待的时间,先恭喜你们
But while we wait, congratulations.
好
All right. Mm.
这笔多赚的钱,你们打算怎么做?
Lads, what are you gonna do with all this extra cash?
干杯
Cheers.
天晓得,买♥♥下对街餐厅?
I don't know. Buy a restaurant across the street?
(东尼:「你在哪?事情大条了」)
到时见 好
I'll see you there.
四桌和七桌的菜还要多久? 两分钟,主厨
How far out on four and seven? Two, Chef.
干得好,谢谢 谢谢主厨
Good job, thank you. Thank you, Chef.
(萝西:「我这边事情更大条!」)
(东尼)
我不擅长演说,但现在气氛凝重
I'm not a speech type of bitch, but the vibe's heavy right now.
我不知道,也许你们有人 是第一次遇到认识的人过世
I don't know, uh, maybe it's some of y'all first time knowing somebody who passed.
我这辈子失去过很多人
I've lost a lot of people in my life, and
但最难受的是失去真正的朋友
the hardest ones to lose are the real ones.
安娜就是
And that's what Anna was.
我知道每个人哀悼的方式不同
And I know everybody grieves different.
所以如果你需要
So if you need to
呼麻或嗑药来撑过明天的班
hit a pen or do a bump or whatever to get through tomorrow's service,
就照你的需要去做吧,没人会批判
then that's what you need to do, and ain't nobody gonna judge.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
没事了,亲爱的 不
It's okay, mamita. No.
别这样 没事了
Stop. It's okay.
别这样,不能就这样算了
Stop. It's not okay.
她被强♥暴♥了
She was raped.
就在这里
Right here.
朱尔斯泽布隆斯基
Jules Zablonski.
那个该死的卑鄙小人
That fuckin' creep.
她被人强♥暴♥
She was raped.
遭到开除
She was fired.
然后因为一个愚蠢的意外而死在浴室
And then she died in some silly fuckin' accident in her bathroom.
世界到底多残酷 让人经历这样的遭遇?
How cruel is a world where that's somebody's story?
我什么都没做
I didn't do shit.
不论事发之前或之后
Before or after.
那我们现在做点什么吧
Then let's do something now.
比如说?
Like what?
萝西
Roxie,
安娜被某个地位崇高的有钱人强♥暴♥
Anna gets raped by some rich dude with a high profile,
然后就在浴缸里滑倒
and then she slips in her tub.
我不信这种事
I don't buy it.
你呢?
You?
麦卡德
McCardle.
麦卡德,咖啡机还是坏的 所以呢?
McCardle, the Keurig's still busted. So?
那大家出修理费有什么用?
What'd we pool the money for, then?
抱歉两位,我只能给你们水喝
Sorry, folks. Best I could do was waters.
谢谢 好
Thank you. Okay.
那么,安娜是直接告诉你们吗?
So Anna spoke to the two of you directly?
只有我
Uh, just me.
跟我说明一下 她是什么时候来找你的?
Walk me through it. When'd she come to you?
是我去找她,大约三周前
I went to her. About three weeks ago.
她在社群发了一些东西 似乎在暗示什么
She posted something, sort of hinting.
我们都以为她只是生气被开除 于是我问了她
We all thought she was just angry about getting fired, so I asked her about it.
她说她记得 跟朱尔斯泽布隆斯基喝了一杯酒
She said she remembered having a drink with Jules Zablonski.
他是爱跟名人混的艺术家 贵宾室里总有他
He's this starfucker artist who's always in the VIP.
他乞求了一整晚 她最后答应:「好,就喝一杯」
He was begging all night, so she finally says, "Okay, one drink."
隔天早上
The next morning,
她在厕所醒来,衣服被脱掉
she wakes up in the bathroom, and her clothes are off.
那天早上我看到她跌跌撞撞走出厕所 她气色很糟糕,就是...
I saw her stumble out that morning. She was looking bad. She was...
恍恍惚惚的样子
She was really out of it.
她有告诉你她怀疑酒里被下了药吗?
Did she tell you she suspected her drink was spiked?
被朱尔斯泽布隆斯基下药? 是的
By Jules Zablonski? Yeah.
然后呢?你做了什么?
What happened then? What did you do?
安娜不希望事情闹大,影响她的生活
Anna didn't want it to blow up and take over her life.
她不想让别人知道
She didn't... she didn't want other people knowing.
你们餐厅最近有人用药过量 当晚泽布隆斯基也在吗?
There was an overdose at the restaurant recently.
仿佛什么都没发生过
Was Zablonski present that night? Like nothing ever happened.
事发之后,我要求杰克别再让他进来 我还要他发誓
I told Jake never to let him in again after what happened. I made him swear.
但自从他该死的哥哥出现... 等等
But since his fuckin' brother turned up Hang on.
杰克弗雷金知道安娜被性侵? 对,我只有告诉他
Jake Friedken knew about Anna's assault? Yeah. He's the only person I told.
餐厅里应该有监视摄影机吧
I assume there are security cameras in the restaurant.
♪ Well, I'm running ♪
♪ I'm running like my hand's on fire... ♪
我真的震惊到说不出话
I'm at a loss for words.
弗雷金先生 什么事?
Mr. Friedken. Yeah?
抱歉打扰,有空说句话吗?
Sorry to intrude. Do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
这边请,抱歉失陪
Uh, this way. Excuse me.
要喝点什么吗?咖啡还是水?
Hey, can I get you anything? A coffee? Water?
我不想在这样的日子打扰你太久
I don't wanna take up your time on a day like this.
只是我记得你们这里有监视摄影机
I just remembered you have surveillance cameras here.
嗯嗯
Mmhmm.
不知道你能不能调出一些录影
I was wondering if you could pull some tapes for me.
上个月有录到安娜的任何片段都行
Anything Anna might have appeared in in the past month.
我也希望能帮上忙 但我们每周过完都会删除录影
I wish I could help, but, uh... we delete our tapes end of each week.
安娜被开除已经过了一个月,所以...
It's been a month since we let Anna go, so... yeah.
你不是说她是洗澡时滑倒吗?
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表