剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
她更担心你 天啊,我真是个毒瘤
She was more worried about you. Jesus Christ. What a fuckin' cancer I am.
没关系,她会好好的
It's okay. She's gonna be okay.
她没事,瓦儿会照顾她 一切都会好好的
She's fine. Val's got her. Everything's gonna be all right.
麦特就出事了
Not for Matt.
还有魏斯,我是说,他为什么要...
Or Wes. I mean, why did he...
他为什么要跳出来插手?
why did he have to stick his fuckin' neck in the middle?
一切原可不必... 他是我的朋友
Everything could He was my friend.
因为他是我的朋友
'Cause he was my friend.
该死
Fuck.
可恶
Fuck.
如果有这个人的情报,请打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Anyone with information about him should call 911.
再说一次,他是52岁的白人男性 棕色头发,蓝色眼睛
Again, he is a 52yearold white male with brown hair and blue eyes,
身高大约183公分
approximately six foot tall.
他的名字是文森弗雷金
His name is Vincent Friedken.
他可能搭着一辆捷豹车 该死,可恶
He may be traveling in a Jaguar car. Fuck!
没人知道我们在哪里 我们只是得去餐厅
No one knows where we are. We just gotta get to the restaurant.
必须去一趟 该死...
We just gotta get to the restaurant. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
没事的 可恶
Everything's okay. Fuck.
没人知道我们在哪里 我死定了
No one knows where we are. Fuck me.
...他有武器,极为危险
...armed and dangerous.
不会吧!喂!
Come on! Hey!
别这样,拜托
No, buddy. Come on, buddy.
把车往旁边停一点
You just pull it over to the side a little.
把卡车开走
Move your truck.
拜托 车子退后
Come on. Back it up.
把那辆该死的卡车开走 你可以退后吗?
Move the fuckin' truck outta the way!
Can you back up? I can't fuckin' back up. Buddy!
我没办法后退 拜托
Come on! They're giving me no room!
后面没有空间可以退 喂!
Hey. Hey!
把你的手从我的车上拿开
Get your fuckin' hands off my car.
回去工作
Get back to work.
把那辆该死的卡车开走,好吗? 杰克安静
Clear the fucking truck, will ya? Jake, quiet.
别再按喇叭了 把你的手从我的车上拿开!
Stop fuckin' honking. Get your fuckin' hands off my car!
开走那辆该死的卡车,我的车过热了
Just clear the fuckin' truck, man. My car is overheating.My car is overheating!
快让路!
Get outta the way!
你可以退后吗? 用走的吧
Can you back up? Let's just walk.
退后,我们不能用走的 快下车吧
Back up. We can't fucking walk. Get out of the fucking car.
拜托,天啊 走吧...
Come on, man. Come on. Come on. Come on.
把你的手...你要去哪里?
Take your fucking hands... Where are you going?
快点下车吧 文斯
Let's just get outta the fucking car.
快点下车 我才不要离开,可恶,该死
Get out of the fucking car. I'm not leaving... Fuck's sake. Shit.
(通缉杀人嫌犯)
谢谢你完全没帮到忙
Yeah. Thanks for nothing. Thanks for fuckin' nothin'!
滚边去啦
Fuck off.
谢谢你喔 对啦
Thanks so much. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那可是我的车,怎么了?
My fucking car, man. What?
准备要逃跑了吗? 什么?
You ready to run? What?
等等! 小心,站住!
Wait! Wait! Watch out. Hey. Stop!
别挡路!
Out of my way!
别挡路!
Out of my way!
站住!警♥察♥!
Stop! Police!
我好像看到通缉要犯
I think I saw the APB suspect.
嘿,对,是我
Hey. Yeah, it's me.
不,别挂断电♥话♥
No, no, no, do not hang up.
没有事情搞砸
Nothing's fucked.
计划改变,对,你要来接我们
Change of plan. Yeah, you're comin' here to get us.
对,我正要去拿那该死的随身碟
Yeah. Hey, I'm gettin'... I'm gettin' the fucking thumb drive right now.
我们就在河边,派一艘船来
We're right by the water. Send a boat.
或是派直升机,我不管 你自己想办法,再跟我联络
Send a fucking chopper. I don't care. Figure it out. Call me back.
坎贝尔,再跟我联络 这不是请求,好吗?
Campbell, you call me back. I'm not asking, all right?
好,他要过来
Right. Right? He's comin' here.
好吗?我们要走了
Yeah? We're goin'.
是吗? 对,他会过来
Yeah? Yeah. Yeah. He's gonna be here.
他别无选择
He's got no fucking choice.
我会把你送上飞机
I'm gonna put you on that plane.
我拿到了
I got it.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 我拿到了,这是你离开这里的机票
Huh? Fuckin' smug asshole.I got it. This is your ticket outta here.
天啊,我需要喝一杯
Christ, I need a drink.
你要喝一杯吗?
You want a drink?
来嘛
Huh? Come on.
这一杯...
This is, uh...
敬你顺利离开
to getting you outta here.
怎样?
What?
Mm?
怎样?
What?
你真是...
You just...
你真的人太好了,杰克
You got... you got so much fuckin' heart, Jake.
你充满动力
You got so much hustle.
我和妈从一开始就注定要毁灭
You know, Mom and I were doomed...No....from the very beginning. Shut up.
没有人注定要毁灭 但你却...
No one's doomed. But you just, you know...
我是说真的,你一直都很优秀
I'm serious. You were always so good, you know?
而我却...
And I'm just...
什么?
What?
我是个麻烦
I'm just bad news, man.
嘿
Hey.
我是个麻烦,看看这个地方,你懂的
I'm just bad news. Look at this fuckin' place. You know?
不,这不全是你的错
No, no. This is not all your fault.
当然是,当然
Of course it is.
拜托,是我的错 他拿枪指着我的头
Course it is. Come on. It's my fuckin' fault.
你...你救了我 我根本不该来的
He had a gun to my head. You fucking... you saved me.
我根本不应该...
I shouldn't have been here. I shouldn't have even fuckin'...
我不该害你遇到那状况 不该把你拖下水
I shouldn't have put you in that position. I shouldn't have put you in any of it.Ever.
不,我们都做过错误的决定,文
No. We both made bad decisions, Vin.
你得离开
You gotta get outta here.
你得离开,离我远一点
You gotta get outta here. You gotta get away from me.
我不会离开的 在警♥察♥来之前赶快离开
No. Hey. I'm not fucking leaving. Get out before the cops get here.
我不会离开的 你得赶快离开
I'm not fuckin' leaving. Get outta here.
坎贝尔会过来,他会打给我 他不会来的,杰克
Campbell's coming. He's gonna call. He's not fuckin' comin', Jake.He's not fuckin' comin',
而且我也不在乎 因为我不配逍遥在外
and I don't fucking care, 'cause I don't deserve to get out.
我不配,但你应该 我不会离开的,文
I just don't. I'm not leaving, Vin.
你应该要脱离这一切 我不会离开
You do. You deserve to be done. I'm not leaving.
你从一开始就不该支持我的
Never should've been in my corner...Vin. ...to begin with.
一次都不应该 文
Not once. Oh, Vin.
打从我们小时候开始 不
Not since we were fucking kids. No.
杰克 怎样?
Jake. What?
要是你知道我做过什么烂事
If you had any fuckin' idea what I fuckin' did.
知道我夺走了你的什么
If you had any idea what I fucking took from you.
为你的人生造成多少伤害 怎样?
What a fucking hole I blew in your life. What?
怎样?
What?
我杀了他
I fucking killed him.
我杀了我们的爸爸
I killed our dad.
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
我知道
I know.
你怎么知道的?是妈告诉你的吗?
What are you talkin' about? How do you fuckin' know? Mom tell you?
不是,我有目睹
No. I saw you.
我也在场 你当时睡着了
I was there. You were asleep.
不,我醒着
No, I woke up.
你在说什么鬼话? 我看到你把球丢下去
What are you fuckin' talkin' about? I... I... I saw you drop it.
你到底在说什么?
What are you fuckin' talkin' about?
你到底在说什么?你在说什么?
What are you fuckin' talkin' about? Why didn't you...
你为什么都不说?
Why didn't you say anything?
什么? 没错,这么久以来
Uh... this whole fuckin' time?
你为什么都不跟我说? 那你为什么不说?
Why didn't you fuckin' talk to me? Why didn't you?
你为什么不跟我说?
Why didn't you talk to me? I'm not gonna fuckin' talk to you.
我才不会跟你说
I'm not gonna tell you. I was fuckin' protecting you.
我是在保护你,不让你被这件事玷污
I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna taint you with that shit.
别这样
Come on.
那是一件坏事
It was a bad thing.
嘿,发生了一件坏事
Hey, it was a bad, bad thing that happened,
但你不是坏人,文,看着我
but you are not a bad person, Vin. Look at me.
你不是坏人
You are not a bad person.
你不是坏人
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表