剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
He had a gun to my fucking head.
我想看看他是谁
I wanted to see who he was.
你有没有想过可能是你认识的人?
Did you think it might be someone you knew?
怎么会是我认识的人? 回到刚刚的话题
Why would it be someone I knew? Let's come back to that.
还有谁进过你的办公室?
Who else had access to your office?
今晚的话,有珠宝商、保全...
Uh... tonight, the jewelers, security
餐厅的后门呢?
What about the back door to the restaurant?
每天都有人送货,员工有时候没锁门
Uh... daytoday deliveries. The staff leave it unlocked sometimes.
那强盗得知道这一点吧? 否则他们会需要钥匙
Well, wouldn't the robbers have to know that? Or else they'd need a key.
我应该叫律师来吗?
Should I call a lawyer?
你说啊,我不知道 你觉得该叫律师来吗?
You tell me. I don't know. Do you think you should call a lawyer?
我在楼上厕所的垃圾桶里找到了这个
I found that in the trash can in the bathroom upstairs.
你觉得看起来像数字吗?
This look like numbers to you?
这是你保险箱的密♥码♥
It's the combination to your safe.
你在暗示什么? 你为什么要离开现场?
What are you implying? Why'd you leave the scene?
我很...害怕
I was scared.
没经历过枪击现场? 当然没有
Never been in a shooting before? Of course not.
就是这只手表惹出这么多麻烦?
So that's the watch that caused all this trouble?
你为什么不干脆给他们? 这是别人送的
Why didn't you just give it to them? Well, it was a gift.
是我死去的父亲给我的礼物
A gift from my dead father.
我可以看看吗?
Can I see it?
是谁打了电♥话♥给你?
Who called you on the phone?
嗯?
Hmm?
枪击案发生后 有一个电♥话♥簿找不到的号♥码打给你
After the shooting, you got a call from an unlisted number.
你接起来讲了五分钟
You were on the call for five minutes.
我... 小心点,杰克
I Yeah, careful, Jake.
在回答之前,仔细想想
Before you answer that, think.
如果你想告诉我什么,现在就是时候
If there's something you'd like to tell me, now's the time.
因为要是我发现 你说谎或隐瞒枪手的身分
Because if I find out you're lying or withholding information about who pulled that trigger
或是安娜遭遇的真♥相♥,我不会饶过你
or what happened to Anna, there's no leniency then.
你知道枪手是谁吗? 我是被害人
Do you know who pulled that trigger? I'm the victim here.
我是被害人
I'm the victim.
有把枪...
I had a gun...
指着我的头
pointed at my head.
我有两个朋友
Two of my friends
正在楼上
are upstairs
为生命奋战
fighting for their life.
你知道枪手是谁吗?
Do you know who pulled that trigger?
不知道
No.
问完了吗?
Is that it?
你问完了吗?
Is that it?
我想我得走了
I think I gotta go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
快一点,诺斯特拉达穆斯 未来看得怎么样了?
Fuckin' come on, Nostradamus. How's the fuckin' future?
快一点,拜托 那颗钻石有很多克拉
Let's go. Come on. There's plenty of carats there, right?
满意吗?
Are we happy?
来吧,不行 你不能接电♥话♥,你还有工作要做
Let's do it.No. No, no. You're not taking a goddamn phone call.You got work to do.
放下,拜托放下
Put it down. Put that down, please.
是我爸,警报器响了 叫他睡回去
It's my dad. I gotta... The alarm. Tell him to go back to bed.
喂? 拜托,老爸晚安
Hello? Come on. Nightnight, Papa.
好的,好 海米拜托,快点搞定
All right. Okay. Hymie. Hey, please. Let's go.
我的名字叫海曼
My name is Hyman.
真抱歉,快把事情搞定 在我工作的地方请尊重我
That's too bad. Let's go. Please respect me in my place of work.
就... 快点,拜托
Just Come on. Please.
他听到警报声,他失眠了 随便啦
He gets an alert.He's an insomniac. Whatever.
所以... 继续鉴定,拜托
It's enough. Get back to work, please.
别再说了,就...你真是个混♥蛋♥
Pipe down. Pipe down. Just... What a fuckin' asshole.
喂,那颗你已经看过了
Hey, you've checked that one.
我错过了几克拉 得回头确认
I missed a few carats, all right? I have to go back.
这是标准程序,所以...
It's a standard fuckin' procedure, so...
你在拖我时间 你为什么要拖我时间?
You're fuckin' slowplaying me.Why are you fuckin' pumping the brakes on me, huh?
别激动
Take it easy, man.
你为什么要拖时间? 那通该死的电♥话♥是谁打来的?
Why are you fuckin' pumping the brakes? Who was on this goddamn call, huh?
混♥蛋♥,还你♥爸♥咧? 好,我不想惹麻烦
Motherfucker. Mother. Fucker.
该死的,就...
Your fuckin' dad? I don't want any trouble. Just... fuckin'...
放钱进去 没问题
Huh? Put some fucking money in there. You got it. You got it.
打开保险箱 没问题
Open that fuckin' safe. You got it. You got it.
马上把钱放进袋子里,你这混♥蛋♥
Put some fuckin' money in that bag right now, you dirty motherfucker.
没问题 快点
You got it, man.Let's go.
手上能抓多少现金尽量抓 没问题
As much fuckin' cash as those little arms can carry.
还不够,尽量抓
More. More. As much as you can fuckin' grab.
动作快 好
Hurry the fuck up.
你还得告诉我要怎么离开 后面有楼梯吗?
Tell me if there's a way out. Is there a back stairs here?
穿过走廊,走那个楼梯 这不是抢劫
Through the stairs down the hallway. This is not a fuckin' robbery.
我们谈好了,一切公平
We had a deal, and this is fair. Fucker.
混♥蛋♥ 在我看来就是抢劫,混♥蛋♥
It feels like a fuckin' robbery, asshole.
♪ It may feel bad ♪
♪ It may feel bad ♪
♪ It may feel bad ♪
♪ I wanna see you alone I wanna sharp the stone ♪
♪ I wanna bounce the bone I wanna mess with it ♪
♪ I wanna lay the deville The whole crew on the sill ♪
♪ I want the preacher and pill I wanna bless with it ♪
♪ I wanna head to a mass And get cast in it ♪
♪ That shit's funnier than any Aclass Innit? ♪
小珍
Hey, Gen.
是我,莱恩
Hey. It's Ryan.
嘿,百合花
Oh, hey. Lily.
对,百合花
Yeah. Lily.
你住这吗?
This your place?
对,怎么了?
Yeah. What's up?
我需要跟你♥爸♥谈谈
I need a word with your dad.
你知道他在哪吗?
You know where he is?
不知道
No.
不知道吗? 对
No? Mmmm.
不如跟我走吧?也许我们能找到他
Why don't you... why don't you come with me? Maybe we can find him.
我不要
I'm not gonna do that.
小珍,听我说,你要么上车
Gen, listen to me. You can either get in the car,
要么我就在街上开枪杀了你
or... or I'll just shoot you right here in the street.
可以收掉脸上的笑容吗?
Why don't you wipe that smile off your fuckin' face?
不论愿不愿意你都得上车,懂吗?
You're getting in the car whether you want to or not. You understand?
给我滚上车,马上
Get in the fuckin' car. Now.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
没关系,我们等等再一起想想
It's okay. We're gonna figure it out together.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
谁告诉你他死了?
Who told you he died?
我没办法回去里面
I can't go back in there.
大家都围在我身边
Everyone's on top of me, you know?
哭着,然后...
Crying, and...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你为什么不看着我,杰克?
Why won't you look at me, Jake?
是谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
谁告诉你的?所以,怎么...
Who told you? So what, d...
大家都知道了吗?
does everyone know?
你有在听我说话吗?
Are you listening to me?
因为是我的错
'Cause it's my fault.
你有在听吗?
Are you listening?
是我的错
It's my fault.
因为他想救我
'Cause he tried to save me.
这不是你的错 他想帮我
It's not your fault. Tried to help me.
是 不是你的错
Yeah. It's not your fault.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
那你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
杰克
Jake.
你想告诉我什么?
What do you wanna tell me?
你想告诉我什么,杰克?
What do you wanna tell me, Jake?
拜托告诉我
Please tell me.
没关系的
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
杰克
Jake.
是小珍打来
It's Gen.
你还好吗? 嘿
You okay? Hey.
我跟他说我什么都不知道
I told him I didn't know anything.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表