剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
our interests are not aligned.
他如果敢再碰安娜迪克森,我就会...
And he so much as lays one fat fucking finger on Anna Dixon, I
她一直在跟记者联络,你不担心?
So it doesn't concern you that she's been talking to a journalist?
知道她说了什么吗? 是
Any idea what she's been talking about? Yeah.
我知道,你呢?
Yeah, I have one idea. You?
你需要看一下讯息吗?
Do you need to check that?
一切都还好吗?
Everything all right?
叫朱尔斯离我的餐厅远一点
Tell Jules to stay away from my restaurant.
我不喜欢被跟踪
I do not appreciate being followed.
小心点,杰克
Be careful, Jake.
这座城市有许多眼线
A lot of eyes in this city.
他做的事有被录下来? 对
And it's on tape? Yeah.
天啊,朱尔斯真是个王八蛋
Jesus Christ. What a piece of shit that Jules is.
对,他想掩盖事实 那么...
Yeah, and he's trying to cover it up. And... and... Anna's okay?
安娜还好吗?他没事吧?
How... Is she all right?
不知道,她不肯跟我联络 可怜的孩子
I don't know 'cause she won't talk to me. Poor baby.
对啊
Yeah.
不敢相信,她居然不跟你联络 只因为你开除了她
Unbelievable. She probably won't talk to you 'cause you fired her.
拜托 好的,谢啰
I mean, come on. All right, thank you.
很棒的决定,你为什么不告诉我? 她也是我朋友,我不明白
Great move. Why didn't you tell me? She's my friend too. I don't get that.
我以为你忙着在拯救一个女服务生
I think you were trying to save a waitress.
记得吗?在雷诺
Remember? In Reno.
喔,对
Oh. Yeah, yeah.
对,没错
Yeah. Yeah. Well, I did.
之前是那样没错 然后我来到了这里,现在我在这
You know, I did that, and then I came here, and now I'm here,
我需要随时了解情况 所以这种事你应该要告诉我
and I need to be kept in the loop,so you gotta tell me stuff like that, okay?
所以,我不禁想问 还有什么我该知道的吗?
Which, you know, begs the question,is there anything else I need to know about?
说吧
Let's hear it.
其他一切都还好吗?
Everything else all right?
天啊
Oh boy.
天啊,有趣了,说吧
Oh boy, this is fun. Let's hear it.
那东西的钱...
The money from the thing.
什么东西的什么钱?你不会是指...
What money from what thing? What money from what thing?
那东西不会是指慈善晚会
Don't be talk... The thing is not the benefit.
钱不会是指 我要还清曼库索的10万美元吧?
The money's not my hundred thousand dollars to pay off Mancuso.
没那么严重 告诉我你不是...
It's not that bad. Jake, tell me you don't...
告诉我,我的钱都还在
Tell me you've got my fuckin' money,
否则我就杀了你,在他们杀了我之前
or I'll kill you right before they kill me.
没那么糟 开什么玩笑?
It's not that bad. Are you joking?
我只是没办法给你那么多钱,好吗? 我得让帐目打平
I just don't have all the money, right? I had to square the books.
杰克等一下 你在说什么?「帐目打平」?
Jake, hang on a fuckin' second. What are you talking about?
情况紧急 关我什么事?
I had an emergency. How is that my problem?
拜托,一切都会没事的 这是什么?
Fuck's sake. It's all gonna be fine. What's this?
什么叫做会没事?原本都好好的啊
It's gonna be fine. What is this? What? It was fine.
一万六千美元?我要的不是这个 这周的还款
This is $16,000. I don't need $16,000. It's a week's payment.
我要的是10万美元,杰克
I need $100,000, Jake.
我已经跟他们说了我会把帐还清
I told them they were gonna get the whole thing.
不会吧,你为什么要这么说?
No. Why would you tell them that?
因为我们有赚到 现在他们期待收到这笔钱
Because we had it, and now they're expecting it,
如果没收到,他们会杀了我和我女儿
and if they don't get it, they're gonna kill me and my daughter.
有很多部分需要调整,文斯 什么部分?调整什么?
There are a lot more moving parts, Vince. What parts? What's moving?
告诉我是什么紧急情况 比我和我女儿的性命更重要
You tell me what emergency's more important than my life and my daughter's, Jake.
哈啰? 我要扩大经营
Hello? I'm gonna expand.
什么意思? 我想进驻池畔餐厅
What does that mean? I'm trying to take over The Pool Room.
所以兔子的帐目必须打平
So the Rabbit's books had to be balanced.
你想扩大经营?我想活命好吗?
You're trying to expand, and I'm trying to stay alive?
你要把我的餐厅变成连锁店? 连锁店?又不是温蒂汉堡
You're trying to franchise... Franchise?...my restaurant, and you didn't even tell me?
你让我想吐,不可思议 你的餐厅?
You make me sick. Your restaurant?You're unbelievable.
读读那份文件吧 那是我的主意,是我想到的
Oh, read the fucking paperwork. I had the fuckin' idea. My idea.
什么主意? 「嘿,杰克,我们开餐厅吧」
What was your idea?
"Hey, oh, let's open a restaurant, Jake." Great idea.
你就没想到 很多白♥痴♥也想到过这主意
You didn't have it. A million other dickheads did.
是我努力打拼,把餐厅经营成事业 是我办到的,不是你
I put in the grind. Oh.I made it a business. That was me, not you.
因为你超专业,专业到帐目都打不平
'Cause you're so professional. Professional. With holes in the books.
打不平的帐目 我借了一点钱
Books that aren't square. I borrowed a little.
你真不可理喻,我告诉你一件事
You're unbelievable. Let me tell you somethin'.
我只是预支,好吗?一点点而已
It was an advance, all right? A little.
预支一点点?这叫做盗取
A little advance? It's called skimming.
你干了盗取的勾当,你把钱花在哪?
You're fuckin' skimming, and what are you spending it on, huh?
买♥♥更多尼克凯夫穿的西装 我就喜欢尼克凯夫
More fuckin' Nick Cave suits or some bullshit.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
I fucking like Nick Cave, right? You're a fuckin' douchebag.
我要背负经营责任... 我不在乎
You know that? I have a responsibility
我需要钱的时候 就被你说成「是文斯搞砸了」
I don't give a fuck about that.When I need money, "Vince fucked things up," right?
我有计划
I had a plan.
你需要钱的时候 却直接伸手从有钱的地方拿走
When you... when you need money,you just take it from wherever it's lying, right?
我有计划 你是骗子
I had a plan. You're a fraud.
你真是个骗子 而你一直在制♥造♥危机
You're a fuckin' fraud. And you keep lighting fires.
你和你的白♥痴♥朋友差点杀了梅儿
You and your idiot friend who nearly killed Mel.
谁说是我朋友? 八卦杂♥志♥把我们写成瘾君子的毒窟
Who said it's my friend? We look like The Viper Room in Page Six.
谁说是麦特干的?梅儿跟我说的
Who said? Who said it's Matt? Mel told me.
梅儿跟你说是麦特给了她古♥柯♥碱?
Mel told you that Matt gave her the coke?
对
Yeah.
当着你的面? 对
To your face? Yeah.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
他帅归帅,但真是个混♥蛋♥
What a fuckin' beauty he is.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好吧,他亏欠了我 等等...
Well, he... he owes me. He owes me. Wait...
他欠我很多 什么意思?说清楚
He owes me huge. What does that mean? Come on.
你不用管,我要跟麦特谈谈 真的吗?拜托
Don't worry about what it means. I'm gonna talk to Matt.
我要...请你闭嘴
Really? Come on. And I'm gonna... Save it, please.
我要跟麦特谈谈,我会帮我们要到钱
I'm gonna talk to Matt, and I'm gonna get us the money,
然后你去把安娜搞定
and you're gonna fix everything with Anna
以免我们的餐厅这次真的毁了
so that it doesn't mess up our restaurant for good this time.
我再告诉你一件事
And let me tell you somethin' else.
如果我们要对其他人说谎 就必须对彼此坦诚
If we're gonna be lying to everybody else,we need to be honest with each other, Jake, okay?
知道为什么吗? 因为我回来了,我们是伙伴
You wanna know why? 'Cause I'm back. I am back, and we are partners.
告诉我你听懂了
Tell me you get that.
说啊,说你明白我们是伙伴,拜托
Say it. You get that we're partners. Please.
很好 别再搞砸了
Good. No more fuckups.
对,别再搞砸了
Yeah, no more fuckups!
不准再有
No more.
混♥蛋♥
Fuckup.
你才是混♥蛋♥ 你真是个大混♥蛋♥
You're a fuckup. You're a fuckin' bigass fuckup.
比我还烂
Way worse than me.
喂,你这个笨蛋! 干嘛?
Hey, you dumb dick! What?
你那劣质的古♥柯♥碱害惨了我
You fucked me. You fucked me with that shit coke of yours.
什么鬼啊?
What the fuck, man?
你在说什么?喂,我的货很纯,老兄
What the fuck are you talking about? Hey. Hey, my shit's gold, bro.
才不纯
It's not fucking gold.
那可是好货,老兄 或许吧
It's good, man. Or maybe it is. Maybe that's my bad.
也许是我搞错 别激动
I don't know what your damage is, but just chill out.
如果真的是好货,就来开派对吧 冷静下来
If it's so gold... Calm the fuck down....let's party, huh? Come on, man.
别这样 在哪里?用好货来开趴吧
Let's party some of that gold coke.
老兄,那不是我的货,好吗? 对,就是你的货
Hey, dude, that was not my coke, okay? Yes, it was your fucking coke.
那天晚上女孩们想嗑药
Those girls the other night, man, they were... they were hungry.
我的货刚好没了,那里没东西啦
I'm all cashed out. There's nothin' there. What the fuck?
等一下 给我
Hang on. Give me that.
别碰那东西 这里面有什么?
Don't touch that. What do we got here?
给我!天啊 别碰我
Give me that! Get the fuck off me!
你的冰上曲棍球有道裂痕
Your little hockey puck has a fucking crack in it.
你不该把好货藏在这里
What a mistake, huh? It's a shitty hiding spot...
好吧,你找到我的货了
You found my coke, all right. ...for such gold coke.
如果品质没问题,就来嗑吧,你先
If there's nothin' wrong with it, let's do it. You get to go first.
你是我兄弟 我不用了
You're my buddy. No, I'm good.
猛嗑这包好货吧 别这样,兄弟,别逼我
No, you're not good. Take a big fucking hit of this gold shit.
来啊,猛嗑一波 够了,住手
Come on, bro. Leave me alone. Go ahead.Big fucking bump. Stop.
该死
Just stop. Ow. Fuck, man.
好啦,对不起,我道歉
All right, okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man.
好吗?
Okay?
我搞砸了,你不用搞《毒枭》那一套
I fucked up. You don't gotta go all Narcos on me.
她差点就死了,麦特
She almost fucking died, Matt.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表