剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Oh.What do you think?
你要我为那些整容的名流下厨? 对
You want me feeding the facelifts?Yeah.
这地方要真正有钱的人才玩得起 你是怎么混进来的?
This is some real richpeople shit, Jake. How'd you scam your way in?
我跟他们说我跟你合作
I told 'em I work with you.
你现在是明星了
You're a star now.
你应该站上最大的舞台
You deserve the biggest stage.
那我最好去厨房♥看看
Better check out the kitchen, then.
厨房♥在这边吗?是这边吧?
Kitchen this way? This way, right?
是,就在这边
Yes. Right through there.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
干嘛?你要偷走吗?
What, are you... you gonna steal that thing?
嘘
Sh!
我从没来过这里,满可爱的 有够扯
I've never been here before. It's cute. Unbelievable.
那你找我来干嘛?
So what do you need me for?
这地方太经典了,不能乱动
This place is untouchable. It's a classic.
经典需要重塑
Classics need reinvention.
而且不找魏斯?
And no Wes?
对吧?
Right?
怎样?
What?
这里跟兔子差很多 是啊
Well, it's a big change from the Rabbit. Yep.
要知道 我已经50岁了
You know... I'm 50 years old.
我又过了一年 每晚帮酒吧打烊关门的日子
I spend another year of my life closing that bar every night,
说不定某天早上我就醒不来了
and... one morning, I just maybe won't wake up.
就像我的老爸
Like my old man.
你准备要放慢脚步了吗?
Are you ready to slow down?
或者该说是长大
Or grow up.
哇
Wow.
好喔
Okay.
你不是真的50岁吧?
You're not really 50, are you?
天啊
God.
是什么时候的事?
When did that happen?
我不确定,杰
I don't know, J.
什么?为什么?因为你太忙了吗?
What? What? Why? 'Cause you got a full plate?
我要设计魏斯妈妈的家...
Designing Wes's mother's place...
我相信一定会很美 但拜托,这地方堪比洋基棒球场
Which I'm sure is gonna be beautiful, but come on, this is Yankee Stadium.
在这里打出全垒打 就可以在纽约呼风唤雨一辈子
You hit a home run here,and you're New York royalty for life.
你不想试试自己的能耐吗?
Don't you wanna know what you're made of?
你比我更有才华
You have more talent than I ever did.
我需要你
I need you.
我真的需要你
I need you.
抱歉,我们中午才开门
Sorry, we're actually closed until noon.
长辈不能例外吗?
Even for, uh... seniors?
嗨,珍妮
Hey, Genny.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doin' here?
我刚回来城里
Just got back in town.
好喔
Okay.
对
Yeah.
这里满酷的
Pretty cool place.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我只是...
I just...
我想让你知道我在城里
I wanted to let you know that I was here,
而且也想见见你
and... and I wanted to see your face.
你见到了
Here it is.
还有别的事吗?我等等有客人
Is there anything else? 'Cause I have a client coming in.
没了,就这样
No, that's it. Um...
我不指望你见到我会开心
You know, I... I don't... I don't expect you to be happy to see me.
只是想让你知道我在这里
I just wanna let you know I'm here.
让你知道我在城里
Let you know I'm in town,
我在考虑要不要留下来
that I'm thinkin' about stickin' around, you know?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
可能会,也可能不会
I may, may not.
你叔叔好像希望我待下来,但是...
Your uncle seems to want me to, but...
如果你想谈谈,或想去看比赛
Uh... So, you know, you wanna talk, you wanna go see a game,
或想喝杯咖啡,他知道可以去哪找我
you wanna drink some coffee, he knows where to find me, okay?
很高兴知道你的近况
It'd be great to know how you're doing.
爸
Dad.
什么事?
Yeah?
你出去时可以麻烦把门锁上吗?
Could you please lock the door on the way out?
好的
Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
赞喔,阿文
Nice, Vinnie.
里面那个妹子满正的
Nice piece of ass you got in there.
天啊 对你来说太年轻了吧?
Jesus Christ. Little young for you, though, isn't she?
你们想我啊?不是说好五点钟?
What, you guys miss me? I thought we said five.
因为你没有手表...
Yeah, well, since you don't got a watch...
别怪我们跑来盯哨 你过去的纪录不太好
We wanna check on our investment. You don't have the best record.
我正要去拿钱,你们去吃点东西吧
Well, I'm going to get it right now. Why don't you guys go get a snack?
你知道我在江湖上的风评吗? 什么风评?
You know what they say about me, Vinnie? What's that?
谁敢骗我一次,就会...
Fool me once, you know...
千万别那么做!
Just don't fuckin' do that!
该死 阿文小心,下场可能会很不好看
Goddamn it. Careful, Vinnie. This shit gets messy.
她可不会想见到你的惨样,阿文
Fuckin'... Five o'clock tonight.She don't want you all messed up, Vinnie.
该死的混帐 别迟到
...dicks. Don't be late.
杭特迅速阖上平板
Hunter snaps his iPad shut real quick,
塞到枕头底下
shoves it under his pillow.
他在打手♥枪♥?
He was jerking it, huh?
我回去查了他的搜寻纪录
Well, I go back, I check his search history.
他最后输入的是
The last thing he typed was,
「毛茸茸越南小鸡」
"Fluffy Vietnamese chicks."
好喔,所以他是个变♥态♥? 我也这么以为
Very nice. So he's a freak, huh? Well, that's what I thought.
瓦儿她...两周后收到一个包裹
Val... Two weeks later, Val gets a box in the mail.
是个迷你孵化器,装满越南的鸡蛋
A mini incubator full of eggs from Vietnam.
什么? 是真的小鸡
What? Baby chickens.
所以他是个大变♥态♥,是吗? 不,他是我的乖孩子
So he's a super freak, huh? No, he's my sweet boy.
他跟你我完全不同
He's just nothing like you. Or me.
如果跟我不同,就代表你没教好
Well, nothing like me means you're doin' somethin' wrong.
我们迟到了,这些人在哪里?
We're late. Like, where are these guys?
他别的方面也很乖吗? 对,很乖
Um, is he good otherwise? Yeah, he's good.
他很喜欢跳舞
Got really into dance.
跳舞? 而且很有才华
Dance? He's talented too.
但我不确定他有没有品味
I can't tell if he's got any taste though.
天啊,他听的音乐... 他需要一个哥哥
Jesus, the music. Sounds like he needs an older brother.
你在干嘛?在这种时候擦鞋?
What are you doing? You cleaning it now?
我踩到了水坑,你知道吗?魏斯说这双鞋价值两千美元
I stepped in a puddle.Yeah, You know Wes says these are worth 2,000 bucks?
你看起来很可笑 才不会
You look ridiculous. No, I don't.
这双鞋不赖啊 等卖♥♥掉之后,我会看起来更帅
These are pretty sweet, and I'll look real smart once I sell 'em.
我请他也送你一双 他说没出超迷你的尺寸
I asked him for a pair for you. He says they just don't make 'em super small.
去死啦
Fuck you.
我买♥♥得起鞋子
I can buy my own shoes.
听我说
Um... Hey, listen.
你不是问过我想不想待下来吗?
Remember you asked me to think about stickin' around?
我在考虑
Uh... I'm thinkin' about it.
真的吗?是啊,我去见了小珍
For real? Yeah, I went, and I saw Gen.
很好
Good.
是啊,她...
Yeah, yeah, she's...
她似乎过得很好,然后...
she seems great, and...
也许我可以从头来过,天晓得
Maybe I make a fresh start. I don't know.
我说过了 这种事永远都不晚
I've said it before. It's never too late, man.
我在考虑
I'm thinking.
尤其你现在拿到了这双鞋 对啊
Especially now you got the shoes. Yeah.
是他吗?
That your guy?
我们站在这等,你在哪里?
We're all standing here waiting.Where are you?
其他人呢?不会吧?什么?你找的律师是他?
Where are the others?You're kidding. What? That's the attorney, huh?
他叫艾萨克
Isaac.
别这样,人家是正牌律师
Don't. He's legitimate.
真假?
Really?
他有给你打折吗?
Did you get a deal on this guy?
怎么了?他们不来了
What? They're not coming.
他们拿不到住许证 验屋师发现有电路问题
They can't get a C of O. The inspector found electrical issues.
什么是住许证? 入住许可证
What's a C of O? Certificate of Occupancy.
报告指出电路严重毁损 这房♥子极易起火
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表