剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
给我软嫩的螃蟹
I want velvet.
你确定她明天会来? 确定
You sure she's coming tomorrow? Positive.
我在《纽时》的朋友看到 她登记在行程表上,第三趟访问
My guy at The Times saw it in her calendar. Third visit, Rox.
听我说
Hey.
不要有压力,好吗?
No stress, all right?
你是纽约最棒的厨师
You're the best chef in New York.
如果这位评论家不同意
This critic says otherwise,
就割下她的舌头
we'll cut off her tongue.
或许我能煮成一道菜
Maybe I could serve that.
你煮,我吃
You cook it, I'd eat it.
找你对吗?
You the guy?
对 你有货吗?
Yeah. You got the stuff?
怎样?是好货吧?非常罕见
Right? Aren't those nice? Those are very, very rare.
两枚1955年铸造 双面都是林肯像的1美分硬币
You know, two 1955 doubled die obverse Lincoln pennies.
有经过专家鉴定分级 两枚卖♥♥你们4000美元
They're certified. They're graded. I'll sell 'em both for four grand.
你之前说3500
You said 35.
我知道,但是...
Yeah, no, I know, but I...
同样的东西里面卖♥♥一枚2500,所以...
They got the same thing inside for 2,500 dollars apiece, so...
那你就去里面卖♥♥啊
So go sell 'em inside.
好嘛,别这样,再把册子打开
Yeah, well, come on. Open the book back up.
在外面跟我买♥♥ 便宜1000美元
I'm selling 'em outside for a thousand dollars less.
不是比较划算吗?不然这样吧
How's that not better? Here, look. I'll tell you what I'll do.
这边有一枚 三脚野牛5美分硬币,另外...
Right there, that's a threelegged buffalo nickel, and then...
这边有两枚美国金币
and then those are two US gold coins.
这三枚免费送你们,这样可以吗?
I'll throw in all three of those on the house. That make it better?
我们要全部免费带走
We'll take 'em all on the house.
认真?是在开玩笑吗?那是真枪?
Are you kidding me? Is this a fucking joke? Is that real?
靠,你们休想
Well, fuck that. Absolutely not.
别闹了,住手
Don't fuck around. Quit fucking around.
钱币还我,你们休想偷走
Give me my fucking coins. You're not stealing my goddamn coins.
我才不要免费把钱币送给你们
I'm not fucking giving you guys these fucking coins for free.
把手放开!
Get the fuck off
你们是抢钱币的贼? 赞喔
You're a couple of fucking coin thieves? That's great.
别用枪指着我的头 不要再闹了,闭嘴
Get that off my fucking head. Quit fuckin' around. Shut up!
手抓着方向盘
Put your hands on the wheel.
在我们离开前不准动
Don't move till we're gone.
真是小孬孬 两只手抓好
Smalltime piece of shit. Both hands!
嘴巴闭紧
Stop moving your mouth.
你们干嘛不有种一点去抢银行?
Why don't you grow a fuckin' ball bag and rob a bank?
两个混♥蛋♥!
Fuckin' cunts!
他妈的!
Motherfucker!
等着瞧
Well, guess what?
喂!
Hey! Hey!
去你的
Fuck you.
该死
Oh fuck.
怎样,没子弹了吗?该死的蠢蛋,给我过来!
What, did you run out? Fucking stupidass. Come here!
这不是我的错 一切都要怪你自己和你的蠢货朋友
This is not my fucking fault. You did this. You and your shitbag friend.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
有个人来找你 说是我们结♥帐♥系统的供应商
Guy came in looking for you. He said he's our pointofsale vendor.
对,所有信♥用♥卡♥交易 都要透过他的公♥司♥处理
Yeah. All credit cards go through his company.
复杂又无趣
It's complicated. Boring.
他就是只吸血虫,我会除掉他 我得跟你进厨房♥谈谈
He's a leech. I'll get rid of him. I need to talk to you in the kitchen.
好 好吗?安迪
Okay. Okay? Andy!
我得挂了 嘿
I gotta go. Hey.
嘿,找到你了 看看你
Hey, there he is. Look at you.
纽约最帅的男人 你不也一样
Handsomest guy in New York. You can talk.
你真帅
Ah, you're gorgeous.
听着,我只是顺道过来 因为我在处理月底的帐务
Listen, I was just swingin' by because I was doing some monthend stuff,
审视你的所有收据以及...
and I've been going through all your receipts and
我没问题吧?财务状况良好? 当然
I'm good, right? I'm straight? Oh yeah.
非常好,没问题 但如果你想再谈贷款
No, very good. No. But if you ever wanna talk loan again,
我可以帮你贷到更多钱,利率更优
I can get you more than before, better rate too.
只要你开口说一声,好吗? 额度也会更高
You just say the word. Yeah? And more than before as well.
不用了,没关系
No, I'm good.
还有,很抱歉,我得打个电♥话♥
And I'm so sorry, I got a call I gotta make.
你得打电♥话♥ 无法改时间
You got a call. I can't move it.
是关于我预订的楼上座位吗?
Is that my table? My reservation for upstairs?
对了,是下周吧? 对,下周
Right. Next week, right? Yeah, next week.
我有你的电♥话♥ 好,我也有你的
I got your number. Yeah, I got yours too.
梅儿,嘿,他还没跟纳文谈过吧?
Mel. Hey, Mel. He didn't talk to Naveen, did he?
没有,他想怎样?
No, what did he want?
他想要我的灵魂 纳文在哪?楼上吗?
What did he want? My soul. Where's Naveen? Upstairs?
他在二楼,已经点餐了
He's on two. He already ordered.
好,各位,注意听我说
Okay. Hey, so, good people. Listen up.
我知道我说过无数次了
I know I said it before. Again and again.
明晚《纽时》的评论家要来 一切都必须尽善尽美
Tomorrow night, the Times critic. Everything's got to be perfect.
杰克,我们明白,交给我们吧 她会坐在36桌
Yeah, Jake, we know. We're on it. She'll be at table 36.
是50桌
Fifty.
我看得到她,这样更好 莎拉会为她服务
Where I can see her. Better. And Sarah will be serving her.
列出所有订位的客人 好
I want a list of all the reservations. Yeah.
我希望她周遭都是对的人 不要节外生枝
I want the right people around her. No fuckin' liabilities.
没错 好
Exactly. Sure.
你最可靠了
My rock.
当然
Sure.
叫安娜在贵宾室留个位子 以免她想喝一杯
Have Anna hold a place in VIP in case she wants a drink after.
为她保留所有选项 但不能显得太刻意
You want all options available. But it can't look planned.
你确定她会来吗?
Are you sure she's coming in?
谁,安娜吗? 对
Who, Anna? Yeah.
不是要说闲话 但我稍早见到她跌跌撞撞地离开
Not to be a gossip, but I saw her stumble outta here earlier
那样子活像寇特妮洛芙
looking like Courtney motherfuckin' Love.
大家都一样,忙到筋疲力尽
Join the club. Everyone's playing hurt.
要我试着打给她吗? 我已经在打了
Want me to try her? I'm already doing it.
叫乔待命,以防万一
Have Joe on standby. Just in case.
明天晚上,一切都要尽善尽美 这篇评论会是我们成功的关键
Tomorrow night, everything's perfect. This review's our ticket.
(杰克弗雷金: 「快来上班,宿醉不能请病假」)
文斯,怎么回事?
Vince, what's going on?
为什么我的地板上都是血?
Why is there blood all over my floor?!
没事,走开
It's nothing. Go away.
我可不想惹上麻烦,文斯
I don't want any trouble, Vince.
你已经拖欠房♥租没缴了,你很清楚
You're already behind on the rent, you know.
我要打电♥话♥给我儿子
I'm going to go call my son!
很好,打给他啊
Great. Call him.
我需要报♥警♥吗? 该死
Do I have to call the police? Shit.
文斯! 滚开!
Vince! Fuck off!
你才该滚!
You fuck off!
够了,我来打电♥话♥
That's it. I'm calling.
牛排都要凉了
Steak's getting cold.
吃吧
Come on.
怎样?你是在搞定什么巨额交易吗?
Hey, what, are you crushing your fuckin' deals, man?
我快被搞死了
I'm getting crushed at the moment.
默里山的住商混合开♥发♥计划 让投资人想宰了我
My investor's about to fuck me on this mixeduse in Murray Hill.
好,你刚刚说什么?
Okay. So you were saying?
就是...
So...
我找到那个点了
I found the spot.
G点是个迷思
It's a myth.
对你来说也许是吧,死屁孩
To you, maybe. Fucking child.
不,我找到开新餐厅的地点了 这地方非同小可
No, I found the new restaurant, and it's a big deal.
还记得四季酒店的池畔餐厅吗?
You remember the Pool Room at the Four Seasons?
我当然知道池畔餐厅
Of course I know the Pool Room.
我有个朋友知道是谁管理那个地方
I got a buddy, knows the guy who controls it.
他们在找新的团队接手
Apparently they're looking for a new group to take over.
会有一大堆人抢破头 我们会需要筹一笔巨款
It'll be a feeding frenzy. We'd need a huge fuckin' float.
他们优先跟我谈
They're giving me first look.
因为他们喜欢兔子
'Cause they love the Rabbit.
你真是充满拼劲,天啊... 这地方,机会千载难逢
Look at you fuckin' hustling.This place...God...once in a lifetime.
对啊,但这是一把很大的赌注 你觉得现在是时候吗?
Yeah, it's a big fuckin' swing.Yeah. You think now's the time?
你总是说兔子有前途
You always said, right? The Rabbit's got a spark.
我们获得评论人光顾
We get this review,
甚至可能拿到《纽时》的两颗星 现在正是该赌一把的时候
even two stars in The Times, that's exactly when you wanna swing.
人们会想知道我和小萝接下来的计划
People wanna see what Rox and I do next.
只要经营得当,就能擦亮我们的招牌
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表