剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
We get that right, we're a fucking brand.
推出食谱 电视节目
Cookbooks. TV.
没错,电视节目
TV, exactly.
好,你准备好要成为大人物了吗?
All right, so you're ready to be a big shot?
准备好?
Ready?
我准备好了吗?
Am I ready?
我大多数夜晚 都睡在楼上办公室的行军床上
I... Most nights, I sleep in a cot upstairs in my fucking office.
我准备好了吗? 够了
Am I ready? Stop it.
多年来我拼死拼活 只能勉强混口饭吃
Grinding my ass off for years, barely got my head above water.
演艺圈可没那么好混,亲爱的
That's show business, baby.
对,我想成为头牌明星
Yeah, well, I want bigger fucking billing.
池畔餐厅能让我们 客流量翻三倍,利润翻两倍
Pool Room will give us triple the covers at twice the margins.
数字我都算过了
I've run all the numbers.
我爱这个地方,但要年轻人才有体力
Now, I love this place, man, but it's a young man's game,
每晚来关门收店
closing it every night.
我希望可以不用这么辛苦流汗赚钱
I gotta make some money without my sweat all over it.
拜托,总有人得辛苦流汗
Come on. Someone's gotta sweat.
萝西同意吗?
Roxie's down?
萝西全心放在这次的评论 她也应该如此
Roxie's focused on this review, as she should be,
但她很有野心,想要发光发热
but she's a player. She wants prime time.
好
Okay.
好喔,餐饮大亨丹尼梅尔 那还纠结什么?
Okay. Okay, Danny Meyer, what's the nut?
装潢需要小翻新,我需要一笔钱动工
Slight design update. Little runway. Mmhmm.
五百万美元
Five mil. Oof.
我们得赶紧抢下来
We've gotta move fast.
他们优先找我谈,但就像你说的
I mean, they're giving me first look, but like you said, "Chchch."
竞争很激烈
Feeding frenzy.
你知道吗?你真是有够拼
You're a fuckin' hustler, you know that?
这条路行得通吗?我会突破一切障碍
And it's all green lights ahead? I'm running lights.
好吧,让我看看这里的帐册
Let me take a look at the books here.
然后打几通电♥话♥,天啊 区码775?
And I'll make a few calls. God... 775?
我是杰克
This is Jake.
嗨,杰克,我是文斯
Hey, Jake. Vince.
抱歉突然打来 但我没有别人能联络了
Um... sorry to hit you outta the blue, buddy,but I... I got, um... no one else to call.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
淋酱比较好吃
It's better with the sauce.
嘿,你在哪里?
Yeah, hey. Where are you?
我在西部惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Um... I'm in... I'm in some... uh... some fuckin' shit out here, out west,
我得离开这里
and I gotta get outta town.
你在哪里?775是哪里的区码?
Where are you? 775? What's that?
这里是雷诺,很偏远就对了
It's, uh... Reno, just outside.
有几个该死的...
Some fuckin', um...
总之,能帮我买♥♥张去纽约的机票吗?
Anyway, I...I, uh...Uh, can you... can you... shoot me a ticket to New York?
你想回来这里?
You wanna come back here?
这...
Well...
请用 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you. Um...
我没什么选择
I just... I don't have a fuck ton of options.
只是得赶快闪人,好吗?
Just... I gotta jump, okay?
你觉得这是个好主意吗?
You think that's a good idea, hmm?
文?
Vin?
听着,我会还你钱,好吗?
Um... Listen, I'll... I'll pay you back, okay?
我只是有点急,你能不能帮忙?
It's just... it's a little bit urgent, and, uh, can you help me out or what?
机票要寄到哪里?
Yeah. Where do you want me to send it?
天啊!飓风文斯要回来了?
Oh shit! Hurricane Vince back in the pic?
对 他这两年跑去哪了?
Yeah. Fuck's he been the last two years?
他从雷诺打给我
Well, he called me from Reno.
你们上次是何时联络? 七个月前,妈刚过世之后
When was the last time you spoke? Seven months. Just after Mom died.
谢了,兄弟
Oh. Thanks, bro.
好了
All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
雷诺到底有什么? 没错,啥都没有
What the hell's in Reno, anyway? Well, exactly.
那你要让他回到兔子的团队吗?
So are you gonna bring him back to the Rabbit?
你在开玩笑吗? 怎样?
Are you joking? What?
你记得他离开的原因 拜托我记得,但他是兄弟
You remember why he left. Yeah, but he's our brother.
家人和忠诚都很重要
Like, family, loyalty, that shit matters.
我知道他很会惹麻烦 但文斯和我们一起打造了那个地方
I know he's a handful, but Vince built that place with us.
然后他差点毁了一切 抱歉,确实如此
Yeah, and then he almost burned it down. I'm sorry, but he did.
我至今还在善后
I'm still diggin' out the ashes.
不,他奠定了餐厅的气氛 魏斯!
No, no, no, he set the vibe. Wes, Wes!
我以为是室内设计的功劳 我知道跟文斯相处很开心
I thought it was the interior design. I know Vince is a great time.
文斯很有趣 他只是搞不清楚底线在哪里
Vince is a good time. He just doesn't know where the line is.
但有时候需要一个疯子超越底线
But sometimes, it takes one crazy fuck to go over the line
才能让其他人认清
to show the rest of you where it is.
这就是我们的魔力 魏斯,可以跟你自♥拍♥吗?
That's how we make magic. Wes, can I get a selfie?
我去他们拍照,马上回来 好,过来
Let me take photos with these guys. Back in a second. Right, come.
用这盏灯
Uh... use this light here.
这篇评论我们等了两年,只是现在...
Two years we've waited for this review.
时机不对
It's just... bad timing.
那就跟他说啊
So tell him.
是...
Yeah.
但他总是太强行主导一切
He just sucks up so much oxygen.
是吗?那是什么感觉?
Oh yeah. What's that like?
我过去帮他
I'm gonna go help him out.
爸,我们来拍照 好
Dad, let's get a picture. Yeah.
你为什么不想要文斯叔叔回来?
Uh... why don't you want Uncle Vince coming back?
因为他讨厌篮网队
'Cause he hates the Nets.
没错,而我们爱篮网队
Yeah, and we love the Nets.
走吧 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
♪ Not a thing will last as past is past ♪
♪ It's like stacks of thoughts Got played and worn... ♪
嘿,文!
Hey, Vin!
♪ Till they were tired and torn ♪
♪ Like a broken clock That can't tell time ♪
♪ Like a thick ass book That's filled with wack rhymes ♪
♪ Like a scorchin' blaze That burned the sand... ♪
这是你的车?
This yours?
哇
Wow.
♪ In the dark of night ♪
♪ And snatched up the worm Helpless to fight ♪
♪ Brought it back to the nest Singing microphone check ♪
♪ One two, one two, this is just a test One two, one two... ♪
这胡子是怎样? 天晓得
What's this? I don't know.
♪ One two, one two, this is just... ♪
看看你,这么帅气 饿了吗?
Look at you. You look great. Hungry?
对 来吧,上车
Yeah. Come on, get in.
不过拜托,你得洗洗这辆车,杰克
You gotta wash this though. Come on, Jake.
为什么不让车子保持干净?
You know, why wouldn't you keep this clean?
你要自愿帮我洗?
You volunteering?
不好意思 今晚对我们来说很重要
Sorry about this. We've got a big night tonight.
你在等谁吗?
Expecting someone?
没有
Hmm? No. Um...
只是你...
You just...
你整个人英姿焕发 你知道吗?我是说...
You look so goddamn good. You know? I mean, it's just...
你有动过医美手术吗? 有啊
Did you get a little bit of work done? Yeah.
有 我弄掉了原本黏着我的混♥蛋♥ 感觉超棒的
Yeah. Yeah, I got an asshole removed from my back. Feels great.
我说真的,你气色很棒,我很庆幸...
I'm serious, you look fantastic. You know? I'm glad things are...
你似乎过得很好,而我没有
Things seem to be treating you really well, and I don't...
我很以你为荣,好吗?这是最重要的
You know, I mean, I'm proud. Okay? That's all this is.
你看起来是个专业人士
You look professional.
所以是怎么了?
So what happened?
你做了什么?这个嘛...
What did you do? Yeah, well...
其实,我什么都没做
Nothing... really.
你有没有想过可能犯错的不是我?
I mean... did it ever occur to you that it wasn't my fault?
我做了什么?我什么都没做
What did I do? I didn't do anything.
没有
No.
我认识了一个女服务生
So, um... I meet this waitress
在雷诺 她叫玛西
out there in Reno. Marcee.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
还有,她有一个年幼的女儿
And... yeah. She's got this little girl.
超级可爱,我后来跟她们住了一阵子
Super cute. I end up living with them for... for a bit.
那孩子的爸爸赖了一屁♥股♥帐
And...the, uh...kid's dad, you know, uh, he's a fucking deadbeat.
欠了一大笔钱
He's not... He owes them a bunch of money,
我跟她们说 我要去跟他谈谈,因为我喜欢她们
and so I tell them I'm gonna go talk to him 'cause I like them.
于是我去了这家伙的车♥库♥
So I go out to this guy's garage,
他是个维修技师,住在小小的破屋里
and, uh, you know, he's a mechanic. Hole in the wall.
我说:「你干嘛不还钱?」
And I say, uh, "Why don't you just give them what you owe them?"
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表