剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
♪ Saying "Sister, sister How I missed ya, missed ya" ♪
♪ "Let's go wrist to wrist And take the skin off of the blister" ♪
去赢遍全场吧,老兄
Knock 'em dead, pal.
♪ If you're a rock star ♪
♪ Pornstar, superstar Doesn't matter what you are ♪
♪ Get yourself a good car ♪
下好离手
No more bets.
♪ Get outta here ♪
♪ Well ♪
♪ But the boys in the better land ♪
♪ You're always talkin' 'Bout the boys in the better land... ♪
黑色六号♥
Six, black.
♪ The boys in the better land ♪
♪ But the boys in the better land ♪
♪ You're always talkin' 'Bout the boys in the better la♪
杭特
Hunter.
嘿,爸 我错过了什么?嗨,你好吗?
Oh, hey, Dad. Hey, what'd I miss? Hi. Hey, how are ya?
太好了,抱歉,被工作拖住
Oh, great. Sorry, stuck at work.
这是你做的吗?算是吧
Did you make that? Kind of.
我想让你看看机器人 当然好
Well, I wanna show you robotics. Sure.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
你带路,抱歉,文斯回来了
You lead. Sorry. Vince is back.
我知道,杭特有说
I know. Hunter said. Yeah.
他过得怎么样?
How's he doing?
不错啰,你知道的
Oh, fine, you know.
抱歉 他过得很好,马上安顿了下来
Sorry. Great. Settling right back in.
是吗? 对啊
Really? Yeah.
文斯? 是的
Vince? Yeah.
嘿,有件令人兴奋的事
Hey. Something really exciting's happened.
好喔 对我来说是个大好机会
Okay. Big opportunity for me.
我想跟你分享
Wanted to share it with you.
这件事不要外传,好吗?
This is, uh... you know, for your ears only, okay?
有个人脉能让我进驻池畔餐厅 你知道吗?四季酒店的
I got an in on The Pool Room. You know? The restaurant Four Seasons.
我知道 所以你想再开一间店?
Yeah, yeah. No, I know. So you wanna open up another spot?
对,但这不只是一间店
Yeah, but this is bigger than that.
我现在需要资金,好把一切处理妥当
Now, I need a float to tie up some loose ends.
如果你有困难,或是需要贷款...
Listen, if you're in some kind of trouble...No...or you need a loan
不,这是笔投资你只要出10,资金就到位了
This is an investment for you. You know? One hundred and we're all set.
单位是万吗?你是我第一个邀的投资人
Thousand? You're the first one in.
这家店保证会赚钱,瓦儿
It's a sure thing, Val.
我可以一夜之间把收入翻倍
I could double my income overnight.
想像一下,这对我们都是好事吧?
Imagine that. That would be good for all of us, right?
如果你开销太大,别缴学费就好
If you're overextended, just don't pay the tuition.
不是的 我爸妈说过愿意缴
No, no, no. My parents have offered to.
这完全是两回事 完全两回事
It's totally separate. Totally separate.
杭特是我儿子,我现在谈的是生意
He's my son. That's Hunter. This is... this is business.
那你为什么来问我 不问你的投资人?
Then why are you asking me and not your investors?
因为情况在变化,找投资人太慢了
Because it's fluid. 'Cause calendars are off.
他们要求的条件 和我的状况之间有落差
You know, there's a gap between what they need and what I have.
人人对时机的看法不同 你在说什么?
Timing. It's optics. What are you talking about?
经营餐厅是很棘手的,瓦儿
The restaurant business is very messy, Val.
是吗?对,事情并不总是黑白分明
Oh, is it? Val. Yeah. It's not black and white.
这对我来说是个大好机会
This is a real shot for me.
如果能把握 我就不用每晚等大家狂欢完收拾残局
You know, I get this, I don't need to be the last guy standing at the party every night.
我可以放慢脚步
I get to slow down.
而且这会是我的事业
And it would be mine.
不属于魏斯和文斯,而是属于我的
Not Wes's. Not Vince's. It would be mine.
你们快过来,我想给你们看这个 好,来了
Guys, come here. I need to show you this! Yeah, coming.
我知道这是你想要的
I know you want this.
你就是这样
It's you.
总是想爬到更高的地方
Always reaching for the next rung on the ladder.
你说得容易,毕竟你生在金字塔顶端
Easy for you to say, right? Born on the top floor.
希望你能如愿以偿
I hope you get what you want.
但我不能再投钱在你身上了
But I can't invest in you anymore, you know?
拜托,来吧
Come on now. Here we come.
给我来个幸运数字七
Lucky seven now.
♪ Wanna free my mind... ♪
真是不可思议
It's unbelievable.
这家伙都不会输
This fucking guy can't lose.
没错,我不会输,今晚没有人会输
Damn right, I can't lose. No one's losing tonight.
赌注放着别动,好吗?
Leave your money up there, all right?
来,帮我吹一口气 吹一下骰子,来吧
Here, I need you to blow on these. Blow on those. Come on.
不,吹热气,让骰子暖起来
No, hot air. Warm 'em up. Warm 'em up.
就是这样,很好,看着吧
There it is. Perfect. Watch this.
赢了就告诉我
Tell me if I win.
♪ Wanna free my mind... ♪
听起来像是赢了,真悦耳
Sounds like a win. Sounds pretty good.
太不可思议了
Unbelievable.
实在太棒了,对吧?
I mean, it's fantastic, right?
谁不喜欢掷骰子?来吧
Who doesn't love craps? Here we go!
下好离手,我骰
No bets. There we go.
太扯了!
Come on!
赞啦
Oh yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们好,请问订位大名?
Hey, guys. Uh, what's the name?
不,我是文斯的朋友
Uh... nah. Um... I'm friends with Vince.
他在这里吗?还是...
Is he here or...
我不知道
I don't know.
我确认一下 你去确认,我们在这里等
Let me check. Yeah, you go check. We'll be right here.
可以帮个忙吗?能再拿两瓶过来吗?
Can you get two more bottles, please?
一二三四五...阿米尔呢?六个人,六份汉堡
And one, two, three, four, five... Where's Amir? Six. Six burgers.
还有人要点什么吗?
Anyone want anything else?
别对我挥手 我知道你饿了,想点什么?
Don't wave your hand at me when I know you're hungry.
来一份鱼子酱以防万一
Bring the caviar just in case.
♪ Nothing happening ♪
♪ Nothing at all, thanking... ♪
我还要两瓶巴罗洛红酒
Hey, I need two more bottles of the Barolo.
是魏斯点的吗?
Is that for Wes?
还有汉堡和鱼子酱,一整晚都这样
And the burgers and the caviar. It's been like this all night.
他有交出信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Did he put down a card?
你是说今晚还是这个月?我要三杯咖啡马丁尼
You mean tonight or this month? Uh, I need three espresso martinis.
♪ ...on your Cartier ♪
♪ Holding hands and ♪
♪ Waiting for the rare changes ♪
♪ Take us out of the loop ♪
♪ So romantic... ♪
嘿 嘿,要喝一杯吗?
Hey. Hey, do you want a glass?
你应该找个位子坐 不了,我在工作
You should grab a seat. I'm working.
认识一下,阿米尔和「耐克」的人
Meet Amir and dem man from "Nyke".
是「耐吉」,我知道 他们想再跟我合作
"Nikeee." I get it. They wanna do another collaboration.
我们能谈谈吗?可以
Can we talk? Yeah.
好吧,等一下,各位请稍候
Okay. Just give me a second. One minute, guys.
我来了
Oh, I'm comin'.
文在哪里? 我想要让他们看看他穿我的鞋
Bro, Where is Vin? I want them to see him in my kicks.
他晚上请假,我不清楚,听我说
He's taken the night off. I don't know. Hey, look.
你可以交出信♥用♥卡♥吗?
Can you put down a card?
你累积的帐款很可观
You're running a pretty heavy bill.
你认真要现在说这个? 拜托
Are you serious right now? Come on.
这些可不是免费的,对吧?
None of this is free, right?
巴罗洛红酒?一瓶四百美元
The Barolo? Four hundred a bottle.
洋基队老板史坦布瑞纳 在自家球场买♥♥热狗要付钱吗?
Yeah. You think Steinbrenner pays for hot dogs at the Yankees?
搞什么鬼?我是这里的老板
What the fuck, man? I own this place.
我们都是老板
We own it.
对吧?我们两个都是
Right? We own it.
而且史坦布瑞纳死了
Steinbrenner's dead.
我在努力让餐厅赚钱
Hmm. I'm trying to turn a profit.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
你跟文有惹上什么麻烦吗?
Mm? You and Vin got something going on?
因为今天发生了一间超诡异的事
'Cause I'm getting the full freakin' experience today.
什么?什么意思?
What? What does that mean?
稍早前,你哥要我借他三万
Well, earlier on, big bro tried to shake me down for 30 stacks.
好,我对这件事一无所知
Okay. I don't know anything about that.
那你知道池畔餐厅的事吗?
Do you know anything about The Pool Room?
你想抢走我女友?
You trying to steal my girl?
我正打算跟你说 没事她很忙,但没关系
I was... I was gonna tell you. It's okay. She's busy, but it's okay.
世上的油水多到够大家分
There's enough apple pie to go around for everyone.
过来坐吧,喝一杯
Hmm. Come, sit, have a drink.
你可以记在我的帐上
You can put it on my tab.
该死...
Fuck.
说真的 放轻松一点
Seriously, calm down.
满头大汗看起来就不帅了
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表