剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
Go. Now. Do what he says.
再多两具尸体?你们不希望这样吧
Two more bodies? Huh? You don't want that.
你们不会希望这样 闭嘴!
You don't want that. Shut the fuck up!
如果你们杀了我们,就会被警♥察♥追捕
If you kill us... if you fucking kill us, man, you're gonna have the cops.
快一点 你们会上新闻
Faster. You're gonna have news.
大家都认识我们,我们人面很广
I mean, people know us. A lot of people know us, huh?
事情会闹得更大 快点!
That's a lot more noise. Come on!
会比随便一个女孩死掉 闹得更沸沸扬扬
A lot more noise than the death of some random girl.
我们比你们更不希望这件事上新闻 仔细想想,拜托
We don't want that in the news. We want that in the news less than you.
没听到吗?他说得有道理 这不重要
Are you not hearing that? That makes sense.
我们必须这么做,情况太糟了,跪下
We gotta fuckin' do it. It's too fuckin' messy. On your knees.
跪下 各位,警♥察♥...
On your fucking knees. Guys, the police...
拜托,警♥察♥认为安娜的事是意外
Come on. The police think Anna's... It was an accident.
闭嘴,给我闭嘴
Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
把餐厅拿走吧,等等 给我闭嘴
Take the restaurant. Wait. Shut the fuck up.
我才不要餐厅,混帐 真希望我没见过你
I don't want the restaurant, motherfucker. I wish I'd never fucking met you.
现在转过身去 太迟了
Now turn the fuck around. Too fucking late for that.
给我闭嘴 把餐厅拿去吧,好吗?
Shut the fuck up. Take the fucking restaurant.
为什么不拿走餐厅就好?
Why don't you just take the restaurant?
等等,该死,两天后的晚上 兔子会有一百万美元
Wait! Fuck me. There's a million dollars in the Rabbit in two nights' time.
听我说,就在那里,你们可以拿去 是真的,一百万美元
Listen to me! It's there, and you can take it.Huh? It's for real. A million.
有一场盛大的派对 会有价值百万的钻石、珠宝、手表
There's a huge party,and there's a million dollars of diamonds and jewelry and watches, and...
我今天才签了保险单!
I signed the fucking insurance policy today!
你在说什么? 可以赶快干掉他们吗?
What the fuck are you talking about? Can we just fucking finish them?
保全单薄很好搞定 你们进去开抢,东西就是你们的了
Minimum security. It's easy. You walk in. You take it. It's yours.
然后我们的事就一笔勾销 他可以滚蛋
And we're done. We're fucking done. He can fuck off.
我不想再扯上关系,好吗?
And I'm out of this. Right?
如果我在说谎... 鬼扯
If I'm lying Bullshit.
如果我说谎,到时再杀了我
If I'm lying, then you kill me.
你们想被警♥察♥通缉 背上两条命案?三条命案?
What, you want cops after you for two murders? Three murders? Huh?
你们想因为三条命案被警♥察♥通缉 还是一百万美元入袋
You want cops after you for three murders,or you want a million dollars in your fucking pocket,
无条件带走?
no questions asked?
就在48小时之后
Fortyeight hours.
我是说真的!
I fucking mean it!
杰克
Jake.
杰克,拜托,我们可以搞定这一切 我不知道他们会动手
Jake, come on. We can fix all this. I didn't know they were gonna do anything.
他们把我灌醉,我就说了她的名字
They got me all wasted, and the name just came out.
你以为会怎样?
What did you think would happen?
什么?我哪知道,我只是想帮忙
What? I didn't fucking know. I was trying to help.
你想帮忙吗? 对,我一直都想帮忙
You wanna help? Yeah. I try to help every fucking day.
那就走啊
Go.
走去哪里? 消失
Go where? Disappear. Disappear
你要我离开? 我要你消失
You want me to leave? I want you to vanish.
没问题,真不可理喻
You fuckin' got it. That's fuckin' rich.
要是没有我,你根本活不下去
You wouldn't be able to survive without me.
活下去? 祝你好运
Survive? Good luck.
什么?要是没有你,我会有衣服穿 是吗?
What? Without you, I'd have clothes on. Yeah?
我不会需要求别人饶我一命 或卷入凶杀案
I wouldn't have pleaded for my life or be involved in a homicide.
天啊,我人生中一切的错误 都源自于你
My God. Everything that is wrong in my life is rooted in you.
是吗? 一切的一切
Really? Everything.
是吗? 对
Really? Yeah.
我有要你跟餐厅一半的员工上♥床♥吗?
Did I ask you to sleep with half your fucking staff?
是我害的吗?我有要你做假帐吗?
Was that me? Did I ask you to cook the fucking books?
是我害你这么做的吗?偷那么多钱?
Did I do that to you? Steal all that money?
入不敷出,像个该死的骗子?
Live above your means like some kind of fuckin' fraud?
那不关我的事,杰克,是你自己害的
That's not on me, Jake. That's you.
弄成这样是你害的 房♥子是你搞的,债是你欠的
This is you. The house was you, and the money troubles, that was you.
是你牵扯上二世、巴比特、曼库索 好吧
Junior, Babbit, Mancuso, that was you. All right.
还有海♥洛♥因♥ 当然
And the heroin. Sure.
嗑海♥洛♥因♥,搞砸唱片合约
The heroin and the record deal.
还有什么? 酗酒,还有抛下小珍
What else? And drinking and leaving Gen behind.
都是你的错,我就知道 很好
That was you, and I knew. Nice.
我就知道你会再这样害到我
I knew you would do it to me again.
我还是努力帮忙,我跟债主协商
I still tried. I bargained. I bargained,
再次赌上自己的一切和人脉 都是为了你
and I put everything and everyone on the line again... for you.
最好是为了我 一切都是为了你自己,杰克
Yeah, for me. You do everything for you, Jake.
少鬼扯,你太自私了 想知道为什么你这么自私吗?
Give me a fucking break. You're selfish. Wanna know why you're selfish?
你矫枉过正,因为只有我有天分
'Cause you gotta overcompensate 'cause I got all the fuckin' talent.
我有金头脑 没错!
Right here.
看看你用了不起的天分做了什么
Yeah! And look at what you did with your amazing talent.
这该死的天分创造了你的人生
This fuckin' talent gave you a life.
我为你照亮了前方百里的道路 让你可以沿着走
I lit up a path for you a hundred miles high for you to follow.
不客气 你不是开路先锋,文
You're welcome. You're not a trailblazer, Vin.
你是个该死的纵火犯!
You're a fucking arsonist!
天啊,我多年前就该把你抛在脑后
Christ, I should've left you behind years ago.
你错了,你不是诅咒
You were wrong. You're not a curse.
你不是诅咒,你是该死的重担
You're not a curse. You're a fuckin' anchor.
你是个重担,把我压得喘不过气
You're an anchor. Yeah, and you weigh me down.
我们之间完了
We're done.
我受够了
I'm done.
很好
Great.
我再也不想见到你
I never wanna see you again.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表