剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
还有会更多
There's more where that came from,
但是你不能退出 听见了吗
but you're not backing out. Do you hear me?
你在这儿只是个客人 不需要你告诉我们怎么做
You are a guest here. You don't tell us how to do this.
我会把这儿拆掉的 你知道我可以的
I will tear this place down. And you know I can.
你觉得我是在威胁你吗 当然是
Am I threatening you? Hell, yeah!
你为什么打他那么重
Why did you hit him so hard?
他可能会终身残废的
He could have been crippled for life.
死了可就便宜他了
He could have been dead a lot longer.
你就跟桑杰一样坏
You're almost just as bad as the Sange.
再试试看 我会变得更坏的
Test me and I'll be worse.
大家吃饭
Everybody eat.
西北方向周边地区安全
Northwest perimeter is secure.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
上车 伙计
Well, get in the car, man.
你有没有把那些奇怪的技术用完
Do you ever run out of weird ass tech?
我知道你在和美国安♥全♥局♥密切合作
I know you're working closely with the ASA.
他们有可以通过防火墙的通信驱动
They have comm drives that can get through the firewall.
我只需要一个
All I need is one.
我知道了 但我可不想去莱文沃思偷一个
Okay. Well, I don't want to go to Leavenworth for stealing one.
安妮莎在墙外
Anissa is outside the perimeter.
如果美国安♥全♥局♥发现她想再进来 会把她关进一个笼子里的
The ASA will put her in a cage if they catch her trying to get back in.
她不可能让她家人在墙里 她自己在墙外
And there's no way she stays outside with her family inside.
有了通信驱动 我可以安全送她到家
With a comm drive, I can bring her home safely.
- 否则 - 听着 那个女孩是我关心的人
- Otherwise... - Look, that girl is my heart.
她迈出第一步的时候我就在
I was there when she took her first steps.
我在她毕业典礼上为她欢呼
I cheered for her at her graduation,
但我有妻子要照顾
but I've got a wife to look after.
这份工作 不仅仅是一份工作
And this job, it's more than a job.
- 我发过誓 - 去你的誓言
- I swore an oath. - Screw your oath!
现在没有时间担心誓言了
This is no time to be worrying about oaths.
这是一个生死攸关的问题
It's a matter of life and death.
你难道觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
- 听着 - 滚下我的车
- Look... - Get the hell out of my car.
不 听着 困难时期 选择也困难
No, look. Hard times, hard choices.
你是唯一一个能帮助安妮莎的人 唯一一个
You're the only one that can help Anissa, the only one.
事情会如何发展
What's it gonna be?
斯图尔特博士 很开心你在这儿
I'm so glad you're here, Dr. Stewart.
我想我快死了
I think I'm dying.
别 别那样想
No, don't think like that.
我会帮你的 好吗
I'm gonna help you, okay?
你失去了你的头发
You lost your hair...
你的指甲
your fingernails.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我眼睛流血
My eyes bleed.
那一定很让你害怕
That must be scary.
你的脑部扫描几乎正常
Your brain scans are almost normal.
我是怎么了呀
What's wrong with me?
人类身体并不是为了完成一件事情而设计的
Human body wasn't designed to do what a meta can do.
我们知道如何稳定细胞
We know how to stabilize the cells
但如果你使用了你的力量它就不会持久
but it doesn't last if you use your powers.
好吧
Fine.
我 我不会用了
I-I won't use them.
损伤已经出现了
The damage is already done.
就像挡风玻璃上的裂痕
It's like a crack in a windshield.
它会不停变大 直到玻璃破碎
It keeps getter bigger until the glass breaks.
不 我不会让它变成那样的
No, I'm not going to let it get that far.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
好了 好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
别碰我
Don't you put your hands on me.
放开我
Get off of me.
你的指挥官呢
Where's your Commander?
长官 我能为你做什么吗
What can I do for you, chief?
你把金中士还给我
You give back Sgt. King.
这行不通
That's a non-starter.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
在那个处理中心
At the processing center.
你是说那个集中营吗
You mean that prison camp?
长官 我强烈建议你注意你的语气
Chief, I strongly suggest you watch your tone
保持距离
and keep your distance.
我不需要你的狗屁建议
I don't need your damn suggestions.
你把一个忠实的警官扔到了集中营
You put a sworn police officer in a prison camp.
她是一个在我遇到麻烦的时候
She's a public servant with a perfect record
表现良好的警官
on the force where I got problems out the ass.
你就因为绿光的流言把她抓起来了吗
You snatch her up over some damn rumors about Green Light?
我的命令很清楚 你们的也是
My orders are clear and so are yours.
我他妈不管你们是什么命令
I don't care about your fricking orders.
我是在说一些正常的行为准则
I'm talking about some common damn decency.
我是警♥察♥局长
I'm the damn Chief of Police!
见鬼 不
Aw, hell, no!
你们都在敲竹杠吗
Y'all gouging the people?
为了食物吗
For food?
为了面包和饼干吗
For bread and crackers?
为了面包和饼干吗
For bread and crackers?
这样不对 伙计
This ain't right, man.
所有这些都不对
Ain't none of this is right.
100个弗里兰的战士们
The 100, the warrior class of Freeland
你们就在这里为了面包屑争吵吗
and y'all out here fighting over crumbs?
行吧 行吧
Okay, okay.
你欠我钱
You owe me money.
我要把这些都收回去
I'm taking all this back.
你不会觉得我会让他把这些都带走吗
Y'all thought I was just gonna let him take all that?
把卡车开到下个站点
Move the truck to the next spot.
不要
Oh, hell, no.
该死
Damn.
上帝呀
Oh, my God...
这怎么可能
That did not happen.
见鬼
Damn!
天啊
Oh, my God.
一切准备就绪
It's all set.
我们日落时候出发
We leave at sundown.
不是很糟吧
That wasn't so bad, was it?
你们还有一些临时的农场工人
And you have a bunch of temporary farmhands.
不 你没有选择
No, you don't have a choice.
抱歉 蒂埃里 但事实就是这样
I'm sorry, Thierry, but it is what it is.
也许我们能想出一些办法
Maybe we can work something out.
我只知道我们再也不会相信你了
Just know we'll never trust you again.
我知道的 你最好信守诺言
Yeah, I know. You better keep the promises.
你能听到我的声音吗 安妮莎
Anissa, are you reading me?
甘比叔叔 你怎么能从弗里兰之外打进来的
Uncle Gambi? How did you make the call out of Freeland?
我在美国安♥全♥局♥的系统里
I'm inside the ASA system.
听着 亲爱的 我可以随时带你进来
Look, I can bring you in anytime, sweetheart.
不过我有些坏消息
But I've got some bad news.
是什么
What is it?
马科维亚人有特种部队
The Markovians have got special forces units
在弗里兰周边巡逻
patrolling the area around Freeland's perimeter.
看起来像侦察兵
Looks like pathfinder units
在进行入侵前的侦查工作
doing a pre-invasion reconnaissance.
我看到一个离你不远的巡逻队
And I'm reading a patrol that's within spitting distance from where you are.
不行 如果他们
No, if-if they find out
找到帊蒂农场 一切就都完了
where the Perdi farm is, it jeopardizes everything.
带我找到他们
Guide me to them.
六点钟方向有另个队伍
And there's another unit at six o'clock.
等他们先走
Wait until they pass by.
现在
Now.
离得很近 距离13点7米
You're close, 15 yards.
安妮莎 快离开这里
Get out of there, Anissa.
好了 你现在需要炸掉那块板子 并且增强你的输出
Okay, I'm gonna need you to blast the plate and keep building your output.
玛利亚姆 我需要你与全息图进行融合 好吗
Maryam, I need you to blend with each hologram. Okay?
很好
Good.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表