剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Khalil has to be put down.
卡里尔不是什么牲畜
Khalil is not an animal.
他还是个孩子 他需要我们的帮助
He's a boy and he needs our help.
虽然你口口声声说不赞同老爸
As much as you disagree with Dad,
你现在口吻跟他简直一模一样
you sound just like him right now.
当我跟你说他已经不再是那个卡里尔的时候 你得相信我
Trust me when I tell you, he is not Khalil anymore.
他已经完全是另一个人了
He is something else.
他已经是个残忍♥的不定时炸♥弹♥了
Something cruel and just plain dangerous.
大家听我说 卡里尔 止痛片不是我们最紧要的问题了
Hey, guys, look, Khalil... Painkiller is the least of our worries right now.
我刚截获了一条加密信息
I've just intercepted an encrypted message
来自深渊的安♥全♥局♥服务器
from the ASA servers in the Pit.
奥德尔才刚运送了大量的绿光
Odell has just dispatched a truckload of Green Light
给集中营的拘留犯们服用
to the detainees of the camp.
他要让那些孩子成为他的武器
He's gonna weaponize those kids.
安♥全♥局♥已经孤注一掷了
The ASA is desperate.
绝望到要放出一批现在还不稳定的超能力者到弗里兰去
Desperate enough to make and unleash unstable now metas on Freeland.
够了
That's it.
- 桑德 - 怎么了 阿妮莎
-Shonda? - Yes, Anissa.
呼叫黑霹雳
Call Black Lightning.
- 已接通 - 怎么了
p - What's going on?
詹妮弗没事吧
Jennifer okay?
听着 情况越来越糟糕
Look, it's getting worse.
不论你跟亨德森为了激怒安♥全♥局♥做了什么 有用了
Whatever you and Henderson are doing to piss off the ASA, it's working.
听我说 安♥全♥局♥运送了一大批绿光
Listen to me, the ASA is sending a shipment of Green Light
送到了拘留所
to the detainment facility
想把那些孩子当作武器来对付反抗军
to weaponize the kids to use against the resistance.
我已经知道货物送往拘留所的路线了
I have the route that they're traveling to the facility.
很好 我也有办法拦截车辆了
Good. And I have a plan to stop it.
告诉我 你没做那件事
Tell me you didn't do it.
那些都是无辜的人啊
All those innocent people.
别那么天真了 老爸 没有一个人是无辜的
Ugh, don't be naive, Dad. No one's innocent.
什么
What...
仿佛我已经不再认识你了一样
It's like I don't even know who you are anymore.
那么 不如让我提醒您一下
Well, why don't I remind you.
本女侠才刚终结了一场战争
I'm the girl that just ended a war,
因为我做了一些你因道德底线而不会做的事
by doing what you wouldn't because of your personal morality.
我没有袖手旁观 就因为某些除了你以外
I'm the girl that didn't just stand by and watch Freeland die,
根本没人愿意遵守的规则
because of some rules no one lives by,
- 而看着弗里兰湮灭 - 不
-but you. -No.
不 你只是一个身处自己父亲家里的普通女孩
No. You're the girl who's standing in her father's house,
一个口出狂言的叛逆少女
with nothing but disrespect and contempt in her mouth.
你是一个不听父亲话的孩子
You are the girl who chose not to listen to her father,
然而 你选择相信奥德尔
instead, listen to Odell.
成了一个冷血无情的杀手
And became a cold-blooded murderer.
你错了
That's where you're wrong.
我听从于我的内心 因为没有人可以控制我
I listen to me, because no one controls me.
没有人 你不能 奥德尔不能 谁都不能
No one can. Not you, not Odell, nobody.
你已经做得太出格了 詹
This has gone too far, Jen.
我们不能再视而不见
We can't just look the other way anymore.
詹 这是错的
Jen, this is wrong.
这是什么情况
What is this?
干涉调停还是什么吗
Huh? An intervention, or something?
你必须得悬崖勒马了 詹
You have to stop this, Jen.
你得自首了
You have to turn yourself in.
- 向谁自首 - 向当局自首
-To who? -To the authorities.
你还是没搞懂 是不是
You still don't get it, do you?
我就是政♥府♥
I am the authority.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
有种逼我就范
Make me.
詹 拜托了
Jen, come on,
没必要这样的
it does not have to be this way.
我们还是一家人
We are still a family.
咱们都坐下 好好谈谈吧
Let's all just sit down and talk about this.
不要 你们太软弱了
Nah, you all are weak.
他必须得穿着战服
He has to wear a suit.
你干什么都得小心翼翼的 还有老妈
You have to hold your breath and Mom...
说实话 我根本没必要跟你们废话
Honestly, I don't need to talk about a damn thing.
别这样 詹 听我说
Come on, Jen, listen to me...
这样来一下 你就不能再屏住呼吸了吧
- -It's hard to hold your breath when you're distracted, huh?
不
No!
琳恩
Lynn!
就你和我是吧 老爸
It's just you and me, Dad.
就咱们俩
It's just you and me.
所谓的未来在哪呢
Where's the future?
就在脚下是吧
Oh, it's right here.
这又是谁的人生呢
-And whose life is this? -
是我的
It's mine!
看着我 老爸 这可是最精彩的部分 看着我啊
Look at me, Dad! This is the best part, look at me!
詹妮弗 不要
Jennifer, no!
你以后要如何活下去呢
And how you gonna live it?
你活不下去了
Oh, you won't.
但是我可以
But I will.
不择手段
By any means necessary.
不
No!
甘比 发生什么了
Gambi, what's happening?
- 我不知道 - 做点什么啊
-I don't know. -Do something.
你怎么能下得了手
How could you do it?
你怎么对自己的家人下这种毒手
- -How could you do that to your own family?
贱♥人♥ 我看你是疯了
Bitch, you have lost your mind.
停下
- -Whoa, stop.
住手 住手
Hey, hey, stop, stop.
你们住手 住手啊
Guys, stop, stop it!
拜托了 住手吧
Please, stop.
我得知道发生了什么 这样什么问题也解决不了
I need to know what's going on, and this is not helping.
我的弗里兰发生了一些事情
Something happened in my Freeland.
正如你所说的 如同一场红色风暴
It was like a red storm, like you said,
它改变了我
and it changed me.
对不起 我尝试着帮咱们的父亲 但是我什么都做不了
And I'm sorry, I tried to help our father, but I couldn't do or say anything.
- 我才刚刚到那里 - 好了 够了 省省吧
-I was just gotten there. -Okay, yada, yada, yada.
这一切对我来说毫无意义 因为我根本不信
This don't mean anything to me because I don't believe any of it.
这很显然是马尔科维亚人的把戏 女士们
This is obviously a Markovian trick, ladies.
然而你却在这里
But here you are, though.
我很确定你也看到了那场风暴
And I'm sure you saw the storm too.
马尔科维亚人能掌控天气么
Can the Markovians control the weather?
好 所以 你的意思是
Okay, so what you're saying is,
- 我们来自不同的世界吗 - 没错
-we're from different worlds? - Yeah.
而这场风暴不知怎的把他们聚集到了一起
And this storm is pulling them together somehow.
它将我们聚集在一起 将他们都融为一体
It's pulling all of us together and collapsing them all into one.
或者说毁了他们
Or destroying 'em.
直到我们当中只剩一个人活下来
Until only one of us survives.
你们知道么 我刚刚意识到了一些什么
You know, I'm just now realizing something.
你所拥有的能力太强了
You have way too much power.
多谢你的夸奖 太强是多强呢
Thank you so much. And how much is too much?
太强了 以至于你认为杀了你的家人也不过九牛一毛
Too much when you think it's okay to kill your entire family.
看看你自己 你让奥德尔支配了你的力量然后转为他用
Look at yourself, you let Odell take your powers
在我的世界里 他差点对我做成了同样的事
and turn them into his weapon, and he almost did the same thing to me in my world.
我的父亲
Well, my father,
听着 我知道他的那些规则有缺陷
look, I know that his code may be flawed,
但至少 他遵循着那些规则活了下来
but at least, it's kept him alive,
至少那让他的良心和灵魂保持着纯洁
at least it kept his conscience and his spirit clean.
因为他警醒了我不要去报复
Because he warned me about vengeance.
他警醒了我 以暴制暴能够毁了一个人的灵魂
He warned me about what violence can do to a person's soul.
虽然我不知道我能不能活着回来
And I don't know if I can come back from that,
但是我确信 我不会变成你这种人
but I can dam sure avoid being you.
要知道 我曾希望这些力量能够消失
You know, I used to wish that my powers would just go away.
因为我认为这样以来一切都能回归到正常
'Cause I thought everything would do back to normal
要是我没有这个超能力 要是没有人有就好了
if I didn't have 'em, if nobody had 'em.
但之后我意识到
But then I realized,
根本没有什么正常之说
there is no such thing as normal.
我们永远都无法回归正常
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表