剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
- 我也没想让你认可 - 好吧 听着
- I'm not asking you to. - Oh, look, look.
先听我说
Just, look...
你和我 有很大分歧
You and I, we disagree, okay?
很多事情上我们都是这样
On a lot of things.
我知道你在乎弗里兰的人们
But I know that you care about the people of Freeland.
你根本理解不了我
You don't even know the half of it.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
我 霍尔特牧师 还有少数的其他人
me, Reverend Holt, and a handful of other people,
我们开始组建了自己的地下铁路
we started up our own underground railroad.
我们一直在偷偷的护送超能力者和疑似超能力者
We've been sneaking metas and suspected metas
离开这个地方
outside the perimeter.
你怎么送他们
How did you get them...
有甘比叔叔帮我们
With an assist from Uncle Gambi.
这些年叫你哈丽特·塔布曼
All these years calling you Harriet Tubman
还是很有预见性的
were prophetic.
好了 老爸 别说了
Okay, Dad, stop, please.
不
No, uh...
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 现在我需要你的帮助
Okay, now I need your help.
美国安♥全♥局♥带走了塔文 指控他为超能力者
The ASA snatched Tavon, accused him of being a meta.
他们现在把他关在了警♥察♥局
Now they have him locked up at the police station.
好吧
All right.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
嘿 你还能坚持住吗
Hey, you hangin' in there?
好的
All right.
局长
Yo, Chief.
能不能给我们拿点吃的
Any chance we can get some food up in here?
- 怎么 你饿了 - 那不然我问你干什么
- Oh, what, you hungry? - Why do you think I'm askin'?
在你攻击检查站以前就应该想到这个下场了
Well, you should've thought about that before you shot up a checkpoint.
当一个逆来顺受的黑人是什么感觉
How it feels to be a Uncle Tom.
蹲局子又是什么感觉呢
How's it feels to be in jail?
嘿
Hey, uh...
2号♥牢房♥的人已经很久没东西吃了
It's been a while since cell two ate anything,
该给他们送点吃的了
it's about time for a meal.
跟那些造♥反♥的人♥渣♥有关的事
Anything dealing with that rebel scum,
包括饮食需求都是美国安♥全♥局♥的事
including their dietary needs, is an ASA matter
现在你无权管辖
and well beyond your current mandates.
好了 乔 我们来玩会纸牌吧
All right, Joe, let's play some cards.
好 我进来了
Okay, I'm in.
一直等你呢
Been waiting on you.
能看出来这是什么吗
Can you see what we're up against?
好的 现在有十几个美国安♥全♥局♥的突击队员
Okay, we got about a dozen ASA commandos,
加上亨德森或许有十个警♥察♥
maybe ten cops, including Henderson.
拘留室在你左手边
The holding cell's on your left.
少校在后面
The Major's in the back.
可以关下灯吗
Mind getting the lights?
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
就是那里 跟着走到你左手边
There, follow that around to your left.
三点钟方向
Three o'clock.
牢房♥在右边
The cells are on your right.
至于门锁
...the locks...
开了
Now.
快点 跟着我
Come on, follow me.
六点钟方向
On your six.
那两个人 把他们也带走
Hey, them too, get them out of there.
收到 你听见他说的了 我们走
Got it. Y'all heard the man, let's go.
- 继续 - 快 我们走
- Go on. - Come on, let's go.
走啊 走了
Let's go, let's go.
晚安咯
Say good night.
跟他说我们只预约
Tell him we appointment only.
赶紧把那些卡车开走 快走
Yo, get those trucks gone. Go!
你就是辛塞尔吧
You must be Sinzell.
你要干什么
What you gonna do?
逮捕我吗
Arrest me, huh?
他们可不会因为要抓人来找我
They don't call me when they want someone arrested.
找我就一定是来杀人的
They call me when they want someone gone.
好了 现在直接穿过这片树林走400米
All right, straight through these trees about a quarter-mile.
波蒂的人 他们会开一辆卡车在那里等你
The Perdi, they'll have a truck there waiting for you.
但我根本不是超能力者
But I'm not even a meta.
在我们可以证明之前 这样对你来说更安全
Until we can prove otherwise, this is the safer way.
可不可以麻烦你告诉我父母 我爱他们
Could you at least tell my parents that I love 'em?
放心吧
I got you.
过来吧 走了
Come on, y'all, let's go.
快来
Come on.
听着
Listen...
既然他们知道你是谁 最好你也一起走
Now that they know who you are, it's safe you leave too.
没错 但我们必须要继续战斗啊
Yeah, it would. But we gotta fight the good fight, you know?
没啊
No.
我昨晚一整晚都在这里
No, I was here all night.
你在追踪我 对吗
I mean, you are tracking me, right?
不就是这个意思吗
Isn't that what it says?
我们就别演戏了 皮尔斯先生
Let's not play games, Mr. Pierce,
我们都知道你帮忙袭击了警局
we both know that you helped attack that station.
我这么说吧
I'll say this...
人人都有一次机会 这就是你的第一次机会
Everybody gets one. This was yours.
确保别再出这种事了
Be certain it never happens again.
好吧
Well...
看来我们已经到了
looks like we've arrived.
这次的结果可以肯定地说非常显著
The results have been nothing short of remarkable.
被感染的人都在完全康复的过程中
Every person who was infected is on their way to making a full recovery.
做得好 斯图尔特医生
A job well done, Dr. Stewart.
你可以好好睡一晚了
You certainly earned a good night's sleep
很抱歉你睡不了太久 但睡一会也是好的
and apologies it can't be longer, but you're needed here.
怎么 有什么事吗
What, did something happen?
你在专心研究超能力者病毒的时候
While your focus has been on the meta virus,
一些绿光和接受疫苗试验的孩子的情况变得极其不稳定
several Green Light and vaccine kids have grown unstable.
为什么没人告诉我
Why wasn't I informed?
休息一会吧 斯图尔特医生
Get some rest, Dr. Stewart.
现在不行 这么多人的生命手垂危
No, not while people's lives are at risk.
派辆车来接我
Send a car, bring me in.
很好 斯图尔特医生
Very well, Dr. Stewart.
我非常赞同和感激你为伟大事业献身的这份执着
I applaud and appreciate your commitment to the greater good.
再见
Goodbye.
她上瘾了
She's hooked.
她自己还没发现 不过你说的对
She doesn't realize yet, but... yes.
更好的在于 她认为这是自己的主意
Better yet, she thinks it's her idea.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
不完全是 我只是确保到她能尝到
Not really. I only saw to it that she got a taste
世界上最容易上瘾的东西
of the most addictive substance on Earth.
每次她看平板的时候
Every time she looks at her tablet,
奥戴尔想让 服用绿光
Odell wants the phrase "Take Green Light"
这几个字闪动的频率快到她察觉不到
flashing too fast for her to be conscious of it,
但能足够使她萌生这种想法
but powerful enough to plant the idea.
味道不错
This is good.
长官 詹妮弗·皮尔斯找您
Sir, it's Jennifer Pierce.
要是我没把你电死的能力
If I couldn't light your ass up,
还真可能被这地儿吓到了
this place might creep me out.
我想 你看到加密链接了是吗
You saw the encrypted link, I presume?
是的 我倒是希望我没看到
Yeah, and I kind of wish I hadn't.
那些事情真的会出现吗
Can all that stuff really happen here?
有我的帮忙就不会 而且我确实能帮
Not if I can help, and I can.
有你的帮助则更好
Ideally with your assistance.
你做事的能力
You have the ability to do things
你父亲远远赶不上 皮尔斯小姐
your father could never do, Ms. Pierce.
比如说呢
Things like what?
我请你来这里见我
I asked you to meet me here
因为这样更容易展示给你看
because I thought it'd be easier to show you.
那个袋子里 你可以找到一件完美的复♥制♥版制♥服♥
In that bag, you'll find a perfect copy of your suit,
我希望你可以把这个戴在耳朵上
and I want you to put this in your ear.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表