剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
没事吧
You all right?
没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm good. Are you good?
老妈
Mom.
- 亲爱的 没事吧 - 没事 老妈
- Sweetie, are you okay? - Yeah, Mom, I'm good.
- 你呢 - 我也没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
琳恩 黑霹雳跟掘墓人打起来了
Lynn, Black Lightning is fighting Gravedigger.
需要反强化剂
He needs that anti-booster.
你去吧 妈
Mom, go.
我们没事 去吧
Go, we're fine. Go.
没空跟你耗了
I ain't got time for this.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking, hmm?
你应该爆头的
You should've gone for the head.
知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
你没了超能力也不怎么牛逼嘛
You ain't too tough without those extra powers.
没什么好丢人的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
打得挺厉害的嘛
You fought well.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
安♥全♥局♥系统特别生气
The ASA system is really, really upset.
开始自毁程序了
It's on self-destruct.
那你覆写啊
Override.
不行
Saying it can't be.
他们还有一分钟时间出来
They have 60 seconds to get out.
杰夫 出来 赶紧的 要自毁了
Jeff, you need to get out of there, right now. There's a self-destruct.
安全屋会没事的 但是已经被封死了
The safe room will survive, but it's already been sealed.
所有人 你们有不到一分钟时间 从深渊出来
Everyone, you've got less than a minute to get away from the Pit.
我抱着他 你趴我背上
Okay, I'll pick him up. You get on my back.
不 我们得走了
No, we have to go.
- 什么 - 他不死 我们就得死
- What? - He lives, we die.
琳恩 他是家人 不能给丢下他
Lynn, he's family. We can't leave him.
不 杰夫 得走了 赶紧啊
No, Jeff. We have to go now. Come on!
走吧
Come on.
你不会以为我真的会放过你吧
Now, you didn't really think I was gonna let you get away?
你都让我把自己老妈杀了
Not after making me kill my own mother, did you?
一经售出概不退还
Caveat emptor.
这个系统关闭暗号♥只对止疼片有用
That shut-down only works for Painkiller.
我是卡里尔
I'm Khalil.
我们还没正式见过吧
We haven't officially met.
别想着阻止我
Don't try to stop me.
不 你要阻止你自己
No, you're gonna stop yourself.
因为你很聪明 你也很清楚
Because you're smart enough to realize
一枪崩了他 对他太宽容了
that a bullet to the head is too good for him.
他需要被带上镣铐
He needs to be shackled,
关起来 被羞辱
caged, humiliated,
然后独自死去
and then die alone.
卡里尔
Khalil!
我打穿了他的肾
I shot him through the spleen.
反正他也不需要了
Don't need it, anyway.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
除非他内出血 或者感染
No. Unless he has internal bleeding or gets an infection.
那样的话
And if that's the case,
就听天由命了
it's God's will.
交给你了
He's all yours.
小心手雷
Fire in the hole.
安全
Clear!
搜查这里
Cover this area.
甘比先生
Mr. Gambi.
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in here.
我们知道你有手提箱
We know you have the briefcase.
我注意到 你们最令人信任的突击队员都来了啊
Can't help but notice you have your most trusted Commandos with you.
你看到我们的人事档案了是吧 裁缝
Showing off that you're in our personnel files, tailor?
炫耀什么
Brag much?
感谢你
Thanking you.
把安♥全♥局♥最后知道皮尔斯一家秘密的人都带来了
For bringing me the last ASA personnel to know the Pierce family's secrets.
不客气
You're welcome.
他们都很了解你呢
They all know you very well.
你走不出去的
You're not gonna get out of here.
更坏的情况我都见过
I've seen worse.
看到敌人
Visual. Visual.
他在移♥动♥
He's on the move.
扔闪光弹
Flash out.
闪光弹
Flash in.
上
Go, go.
各方安全
All sides clear.
什么都没有 长官
Nothing here, sir.
他就在这里某个地方
He's here somewhere.
- 帮我下 - 好
- Help me. - Okay.
安全
All clear.
我左边
My left.
开门了
Pulling.
TC
TC!
没事吧
You okay?
快走
Come on.
有我呢
I got you.
走
Come on.
你干得很好
You're doing good.
你做得非常好
You're doing good.
那你的诊断结果如何
Look, so what's your assessment?
她昏迷了
She's in a coma.
抱歉 宝贝 但你知道会怎么样的
I'm sorry, honey, but you know how this goes.
可能十分钟就醒了 也可能十年也醒不了
It could be ten minutes, it could be ten years.
没有数据可以确定
And there's no data
她的变形会有什么影响
to determine how the shape-shifting might affect it.
不要啊
No.
拜托 肯定有办法的
Come on, come on, come on. There's gotta be something that you can do.
她需要去一个可以被一直照顾的地方
She needs to be someplace where she can have constant care.
我们也可以祈祷
And we can pray.
我们最后一支军队已经从弗里兰撤退了
The last of our troops are returning from Freeland.
美国人拒绝关押战俘
The Americans have declined to keep prisoners of war,
但要求对弗里兰的损失进行赔偿
but demanded reparations for the damage to Freeland.
首相断然拒绝
The Prime Minister has flatly refused.
与此同时 美国人正在举♥行♥听证会
Meanwhile, the Americans are conducting hearings to investigate
调查这次挑衅是否有必要使我们发起突袭
the provocation that made our raid necessary...
谢了 妈
Thanks, Ma.
此委员会是由国会召集的
The Commission has been convened by Congress
对于弗里兰的冲突进行调查
to look into the Freeland conflict.
这是一次对美国本土的令人发指的野蛮袭击
A heinous and brutal attack on American soil.
其中 一名叫做黑霹雳的义警
Among others, the vigilante known as Black Lightning
即将出庭作证
is expected to testify.
这闪光黑鬼要红上一会儿了
The Neon Negro's about to get his 15 minutes of fame.
他就是个泄密鬼
He ain't nothing but a snitch.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
兄弟
Well, my brother,
看来我该收拾行李了
looks like it's time for me to pack my bags.
家里一切都很好了
Things seem copacetic back home.
而且我还跟一位美丽的离异博士有个约会呢
Plus, I got a date with a beautiful divorcee doctor.
她会帮我得到我注定要得到的弗里兰皇冠
She's gonna help me get the crown of Freeland that I am destined to wear.
很高兴地告诉大家 弗里兰的所有超能人类都已经稳定了
I am pleased to report that every meta-human in Freeland has been stabilized.
虽然我可以修复他们的身体
And though I was able to fix their bodies,
但他们的生活支离破碎
their lives remain shattered.
他们是局外人 急需社会的再同化
They're outsiders, in need of reassimilation into society,
教育 以及生活住所
and education, a place to live.
我这里有你推荐的寄宿学校
I have your recommendations here for a boarding school
正好可以满足弗里兰超能人类的需求
keyed to the needs of Freeland's meta-humans.
国会委员会特此批准你的计划
This Congressional Commission hereby ratifies your plan.
谢谢
Thank you.
委员会传唤黑霹雳
The Commission calls Black Lightning.
弗里兰发生的事情不是随机的
So what happened in Freeland was not random.
这是一段漫长而应受谴责的历史中
It was the latest in a long, reprehensible history
最近一次对黑人进行的试验
of experimenting on black people.
从在被奴役的女人身上反复的试错手术
From trial-and-error surgeries on women in bondage,
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表