剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
除了掘墓人 还有多少超能力者稳定到可以战斗
Besides Gravedigger, how many metas are stable enough to fight?
恐怕是一个也没有
None, I'm afraid.
琳恩被马科维亚人绑了
Lynn's been kidnapped by the Markovians.
托拜厄斯的身体会产生一种物质
There is a substance that Tobias' body produces
这种物质是制♥作♥稳定剂血清的关键
that is key to making the stabilization serum.
我知道你在美国研制出了
I know that you have developed
一种超能力者稳定血清
a meta stabilization serum in America.
你要帮我们做一些血清出来
You will prepare it for us here.
他大脑里有个芯片 不如直接取出来算了
So there's a chip in him. Why don't we just take it out?
芯片和卡里尔的思维连在一起
The chip is connected to Khalil's brain.
取出来无异于杀了他
Removing it would kill him.
防火墙
Firewall.
发生了这一切之后
After everything that's happened,
你怎么还能跟他们合作呢
how could you possibly work with them?
因为只有把她救回来这件事是重要的
Because getting her back is the only thing that matters.
听好了 我们要去敌人的地盘
Listen up. We're going on to foreign soil
那些无情的敌人也知道我们会来
to engage a ruthless enemy who knows we're coming.
所以安♥全♥局♥的支持 是我们活下去的最大筹码
So the ASA support is our best chance of getting in and out alive.
赶紧开始吧
Let's get to work.
黑霹雳
Black Lightning.
黑霹雳
"Black Lightning"!
从没格外在意过这个名号♥
Never particularly cared for that name.
新闻
The news...
新闻上这么称呼我的
News called me that,
22年前吧
twenty-two years ago...
然后就摆脱不掉了
and it stuck.
22年啊
Twenty-two years.
感觉好像都有千年多的
Feels like a thousand...
光景了
and then some.
所有流过的血
All the blood,
折断之骨
broken bones,
破碎之心
Broken hearts...
以及死亡
and death.
所有的死亡
All the death.
曾经都有琳恩来见证
There was Lynn, witness to it all.
我们试过平衡正常的生活
We tried to balance a normal life,
就孩子啊 事业这些
you know, kids, career.
但没什么事能和黑霹雳合得来
But nothing... Nothing mixes well with Black Lightning.
我们抗争
So, we fought.
我们弥补
We made up...
离婚后又重新走到一起
got divorced, got back together.
还是情不自禁地爱着彼此
Just couldn't stop loving each other.
我在一个身边满是
I grew up around...
毒贩和瘾君子的环境长大 你懂的
drug dealers and drug addicts. You know all that. Man...
我见过毒品把人毁掉
I've seen drugs devastate people,
把一家人毁了的
families...
我知道上瘾能到什么地步
I know the depth of addiction.
我也知道
I also know...
在那场争斗中 黑霹雳的力量
that Black Lightning's powers are...
毫无用武之地
useless in that fight.
但黑霹雳的力量在我眼前这场
But they are not useless in the fight
战争中 还是颇有用处的
in front of me right now.
这场
This war...
为了弗里兰的战争
for Freeland...
为了弗里兰的战争把她从我身边夺走了
This war for Freeland took her from me.
若必须把他们骨头打折
If I have to break bones,
点了他们 或者让他们流血的话
burn skin, draw blood...
如果必须杀人 那便杀
If I have to kill, I will.
我要救她回来
I'm getting her back.
你说得对 杰夫 我们救她回来
You're right, Jeff, we'll get her back.
明天还有要事呢 你该睡会觉去
Big day tomorrow. You should get some sleep.
好
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
除了上面 你无处可去了
- Well, you've got nowhere to go but up. -
不如调低难度
Why don't we just reduce the difficulty
等他们掌握窍门了再说
until they get the hang of it?
这不是什么视频游戏
This isn't a damn video game.
我们是为不能失败的任务而训练
We're training for a mission we cannot fail.
再来一遍
Run it again.
皮尔斯先生 有话和你说
Mr. Pierce, a word.
少校 我很忙
Major, I'm busy.
止疼片的所有东西都在这儿了
Everything we have on Painkiller.
遵照约定
As agreed.
你会赦免我整个团队的人吗
And you'll provide amnesty for my entire team?
遵照事先的约定 会的
As agreed.
尽管你说的团队差不多是个笑话吧
Although your use of the word "team" is a joke.
经验丰富的专业人士都要为救援行动
It takes weeks for seasoned professionals
训练数周的时间
to train for a rescue op.
我们必须在马科维亚人找到方法
We have to launch this op before the Markovians
强迫斯图尔特博士帮他们稳定超能力者之前 开始行动
find a way to force Dr. Stewart to stabilize their metas,
你们一半的人都不怎么会战斗
and half your people can't fight their way out of a paper bag.
这事我♥操♥心就行了
Let me worry about that.
只要你一句话 我就把安♥全♥局♥
Say the word, and I will give you
最出色的突击队员给你
my best ASA commandos.
他们可以带你找到目标
They'll get you to the target,
然后剩下的交给你
you can do the rest.
我的任务
My mission.
用我的人
My team.
那祝你好运吧
Good luck with that.
这个光谱仪急需升级
This spectrometer is in dire need of an upgrade.
你早上一句话还没说呢
You haven't said anything all morning.
你不跟我说两句话吗
Are you not talking to me?
我的调查表明 友好的人际关系
My research shows that friendly human connections
就是从某种寒暄开始的
start with a salutation of some sort.
早上好啊
So, good morning.
我是囚犯 离家数英里 寒暄没用
I'm a prisoner, miles from home. So no, it isn't.
你们好啊 博士们
Greetings, doctors.
- 有进展吗 - 恐怕没有
- Any progress? - I'm afraid not.
你会做稳定血清的
You will make the stabilization serum.
滚吧你
Kiss my ass.
你要是杀了她 她就帮不了我们了
If you kill her, she can't help us.
那我来的很及时了
Then, I'm just in time.
上校
Colonel.
我听说斯图尔特博士的事了
Heard about Dr. Stewart.
我从这里接手
I'll take it from here.
这是我的行动 掘墓者
This is my operation, Gravedigger.
我手上正有折磨人的好东西
I have things well in hand.
不 不是你的
No, you don't.
看看总统的签名
Note the presidential signature.
现在这是我的行动了
This is my operation now.
你要听我命令
You are under my command.
给我一份这个设施的全面简报
I want a full briefing of this facility.
你有一小时时间整理
You have an hour to get it together.
从我面前消失
Now, get the hell out of my face.
你还不够成熟
You've still not aged.
别分♥析♥我
Don't analyze me.
我不再是你的实验对象了 杰斯
I'm not one of your subjects anymore, Jace.
我没法说看见你真好
I won't say it's good to see you,
因为本来就不好
because... it isn't.
斯图尔特博士
Dr. Stewart.
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
欢迎来马科维亚
Welcome to Markovia.
你这口音像美国人
You sound American.
曾经是
I was.
这故事说来话长 稍后再说
But that's a long story for later,
你先治疗我的人
after you've cured my people.
你的人
Your people?
这里有94个超能力者躺在休眠仓里
There are 94 meta-humans here in pods
有了你的稳定剂 他们就可以健康的生活
who could live healthy lives with your stabilization cure.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表