剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
祝你好运
Happy hunting.
我是你研究工作的粉丝 皮尔斯夫人
I'm a fan of your work, Mrs. Pierce.
叫我斯图尔特博士
It's Dr. Stewart.
我会这么叫你的
Aw, it's gonna be that way.
我只是觉得鉴于我们的交情
I figured given our history...
你说得有道理
Fair enough.
正如我说得 我喜欢看你工作
Like I said, I love watching you work.
告诉我 你杀死了多少休眠仓的孩子
Tell me, how many of those pod kids did you kill?
10个 还是12个
Ten or twelve?
在我的治疗下 有14个孩子死了
Fourteen children died in my care.
看得我心都碎了
Broke me up inside watching.
我当时是支持你的
I was rooting for you.
你要明白
You do understand...
我一向很喜欢失败者
I have a thing for the underdog.
而你和杰斯博士的相处方式
And the way you handled yourself with Dr. Jace... Whoo.
不鸣则已 一鸣惊人
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a queen bee."
你很有能耐 这是肯定的 皮尔 斯图尔特博士
You've got fire, that's for damn sure Mrs... Dr. Stewart.
一个正合我意的女人
Woman after my own heart.
我和你一点儿都不像
I'm nothing like you!
你手里的注射器可不是这么认为的
That syringe tells a different story.
这是MB4
This is MB4.
没错
That's right.
这就是让你成为怪物的MB4血清
This is the MB4 serum that made you the monster that you are.
增强力量
Augmented strength,
永葆青春
eternal youth,
都在这个注射器里了
all here in this syringe
我要把它注射到你体内
that I'm about to plunge into your body.
那你为什么要给我注射呢
And why give it to me, then?
因为你现在为我办事了 你这可怜鬼
Because now, you work for me, you miserable bastard.
如我所说
Like I said,
非常有能耐 斯图尔特博士
fire, Dr. Stewart.
有能耐
Fire!
格蕾丝 你感觉如何
Grace, how're you feeling?
在我看来 一切都
Everything seems normal...
很正常
for me.
有人在警戒线附近看到黑鸟出没
Blackbird has been spotted at the perimeter.
命令 不要交战
Orders are to not engage.
再说一遍 不要交战
I repeat, do not engage.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
有麻烦了
Trouble.
来吧 塔文
Come on, Tavon.
跟着我
Stay with me.
来吧 快点儿
Come on, quick.
怎么 你是新来的吗
What? You new?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的 还是马科维亚人
ASA? Markovian?
快跑
Run!
救命 好疼啊
Help! It hurts!
别说话 别说话 好吗 轻轻地呼吸
Don't talk. Don't talk, okay? Shallow breaths.
我会带你回家的 我向你保证
Okay, I'm gonna get you home. I promise.
有人吗 快回答我
Somebody! Come in!
黑鸟 你在哪儿
Blackbird, where are you?
在隧♥道♥里等我 我马上就来
Meet me in the tunnel. I'm coming in hot.
老爸 快点儿 情况很糟
Dad, hurry! It's bad.
嗨
Hi!
谢谢你这么晚还同意见我 皮尔斯女士
Thank you for seeing me at this, uh, late hour, Ms. Pierce.
我发现自己在这
I found myself in the...
附近 想和你谈谈
area so to... speak.
我没有打扰到你吧
I hope I'm not interrupting anything?
我只是在读书而已
I, uh, just catching up on some reading.
喝茶吗
Tea?
不得不说 看到你安全地待在家里 我松了一口气
I must confess that I'm very relieved to find you safe at home.
宵禁之后我还能去哪儿呢
Where else would I be after curfew?
确实没地方可去
Where else, indeed.
你认识义警 黑鸟吗
Do you know the vigilante, Blackbird?
不 没有私交 我见过那些涂鸦
Not, not personally. I've seen the graffiti.
她的战服是不错
Uh... nice suit.
怎么了
Why?
我追踪了一些数据 皮尔斯女士
I follow data, Ms. Pierce.
而数据
And, uh, data...
一般不会撒谎
rarely lies.
而我在追寻的人
The individual I seek
和你的身高 体重
shares your height, weight,
以及其它特征都相符
and other metrics.
然而 你却没法同时出现在两个地方
Yet you simply can't be in two places at once.
问他什么意思
What do you mean?
什么意思
What do you mean?
黑鸟突破了警戒网
Blackbird breached the perimeter,
正在我们说话间 安♥全♥局♥正在追捕她
the ASA is engaging as we speak,
她的恐怖统治将结束了
and her reign of terror has come to an end.
抱歉
Apologies
我居然有这么荒唐的想法
for entertaining such a ludicrous notion.
你继续看书吧 晚安
Let you go back to reading, and good night.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我没事
I'm fine.
快去 阿妮莎需要帮助
Go. Anissa needs help.
主让我不带痛苦地等着 让我吃上晚餐
Lord make me wait out of no pain. Gonna get me some dinner,
然后离开这里 去祈祷
get on out of here, and pray.
霍尔特牧师 很高兴看到你比之前好多了
Reverend Holt. It's good to see you on the mend.
这不是上帝要开恩嘛
There before the grace of God goes I.
这么晚了 你在这儿干嘛呢 亨德森局长
What're you doing down here at this time of night, Chief Henderson?
你知道的 跟踪线索
Oh, you know, following leads.
追踪黑鸟
Tracking down the Blackbird.
你最近没看到什么不对劲的事情吧
You haven't seen anything out of sorts lately, have you?
如果我看到了的话 我肯定会说的
If I saw something, I'd have said something.
问题是 我所有的线索到这个教堂就断了
The trouble is, all my leads end right here in this church.
你可以解释一下吗
You care to explain?
我什么都不知道
I have no earthly idea.
我猜是那些罪大恶极的人
I suppose those with the most sin
先发起的进攻
cast the first stone.
我可不是把超能力者偷渡出弗里兰的人
Well, I'm not the one smuggling the metas outside of Freeland.
全都上去 快点
All aboard! Choo-choo!
我觉得这能让你想起点儿什么
Yeah, I thought that might ring a bell.
别这样 别这样 局长 听我说
Now, now, come on, Chief. Listen...
你不会以为我是个人贩子吧
You don't think I'm human trafficking?
我来这
Huh? I am down here...
是来救这些可怜人的
saving these poor souls.
这些人有权利
These people have rights.
亨德森局长 他们也有权利的
Chief Henderson, they have rights!
霍尔特牧师 你有权保持沉默
Reverend Holt, you have the right to remain silent.
我知道你不会使用这个权利
A right that I know that you will waive.
现在你听见我说的了 亨德森局长 你不能在这逮捕我
Now, you hear me, Chief Henderson. You cannot arrest me here.
我们在上帝的庇护下
We are in the house of the Lord.
他能看见这一切
And He sees all.
牧师大人 你我之前 他确实见过更不咋样的
Yeah. Between me and you, Reverend, He's seen worse.
快点
Come on.
我欠你个人情 斯图尔特医生 你让我又年轻了
I owe you a debt of gratitude, Dr. Stewart. You made me young again.
那就保持安静来报答我吧
Pay me in silence.
你对待病人的态度有待提高啊
Your bedside manner needs work.
跟我说说 安♥全♥局♥今天有什么目的
Tell me, what's on the ASA agenda today?
水刑吗
Waterboarding,
拇指夹吗
thumbscrews,
还是配偶探访
conjugal visit, perhaps?
我要从你的骨髓中提取一份样本
I'm gonna extract a sample of your bone marrow.
感觉好痛苦的呢
Hmm, sounds excruciating.
注射了麻♥醉♥药♥之后就不会疼了
When a local anesthetic is administered, it's quite painless.
我会切开一个小切口
After I make a small incision,
然后插入一个针到你的腰骨里
I'll insert this needle into your pelvic bone
然后抽取骨髓
and extract the bone marrow.
为什么是我
Why me?
当你的身体处理过MB4血清之后
When your body processes the MB4 serum,
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表