剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on.
詹
Jen?
是的 一切正常
Yeah, we're still clear.
该死的
Oh, damn!
嘿 他们正从四面八方迅速赶来
Hey. You got 'em coming from all sides and fast.
退后
Stand down.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
你这么做不明智 詹
Not the right move, Jen.
- 詹 - 怎么了
- Jen! - What?
马尔科维亚人正在追捕任何他们能找到的超能力者
The Markovians are hunting down any metas they can get their hands on.
甘比叔叔 你看见他们把阿妮莎炸进洞里了 她可能会死
Uncle Gambi, you saw them blow Anissa through that hole. She could be dead.
她可能会死
She could be.
她可能会死
She could be.
但我们必须等待时机 采取正确的行动
But we just have to wait, do this the right way,
这样我们就不会危及到她 你 或者你父母的生命
so we don't endanger her, you, or your parents.
如果我没法用它们 那我还要这些能力干嘛
What's the point of having powers if I can't use 'em?
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this is tough,
但这也是你训练的一部分
but this is part of your training,
也许是最艰难的一部分
probably the toughest part.
耐心
Patience.
我们需要做什么
What do we need to do?
你回家去 等着
You go home, we wait.
如果我们明天还没有阿妮莎的消息 我们就想办法
If we don't hear from Anissa by tomorrow, we come up with a plan
把她带回来
to bring her back across.
皮尔斯夫人 斯图尔特博士
Mrs. Pierce, uh, Dr. Stewart,
我知道你会怎么想我
I know what you must think of me,
说真的 可能我就是那样的人
and to be honest, it's probably all true.
但这也是真的
But what is also true
你能够自然死亡的可能性
that your chances of dying a natural death
并不大
are not good.
你来自超能力者家庭
You come from a family of metas
而马尔科维亚人正在搜寻你
and the Markovians are hunting you.
所以 请相信我
So, believe me when I say
你和你的家人
that you and your family
将得到最好的照顾
are in the best hands possible.
我的关照
Mine.
该死
Damn.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表