剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously Black Lightning...
马科维亚人目前在弗里兰的郊区
The Markovians are on the outskirts of Freeland,
正在集结大部队
and they're marshalling their forces.
马科维亚人想尽可能多的抓捕或屠♥杀♥超能力者
The Markovians want to capture or kill as many metas as possible.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你的目标是前面的数据场
Your target is the data farm up ahead.
- 我找到了 - 现在把它端了吧
- I found it. - Now take it out.
一百帮
The One Hundred,
弗里兰的战士
the warrior class of Freeland,
竟然在这争来争去
and y'all out here fighting over crumbs?
49号♥患者前来进行血液检测
Patient 49 is here for his blood test.
谢谢 艾伦护士
Thank you, Nurse Allen.
你需要我的抗体稳定超能力者 对吧
You need my antibodies to stabilize the metas, don't you?
如果超能力者不能稳定 安♥全♥局♥就不能将之变为武器
If the metas aren't stabilized, then the ASA can't weaponize them.
我就是你手里那下金蛋的鹅
I'm your golden goose.
快点 快啊 上车
Come on, quickly. Get in.
- 不 我的包 - 别管了
- No! My bag! - Leave it, leave it.
- 甘比 我需要包 - 没时间了
- Gambi, I need my bag! - There's no time.
是时候找出 谁派人来杀甘比的了
It's time to figure out who hired Gambi's killer.
虽然你会死
While you can die,
但你总是可以死后重生
you can always be brought back to life again.
我不跟你合作了
I'm not working with you anymore.
你没得选择
You don't have a choice.
那你说错了
Wrong answer.
那是全息图
That's a hologram.
这事没完 小姑娘
This isn't over, young lady.
军士长加德纳·格雷尔 目前隶属于美国安♥全♥局♥
First Sergeant Gardner Grayle, currently attached to the ASA.
出身于肯塔基州的一个小镇 就在路易斯维尔市外
From a small town in Kentucky, just outside Louisville.
美国安♥全♥局♥一开始从第75骑兵团把我招走的时候我非常激动
I was so excited when the ASA first recruited me from the 75th Ranger Regiment.
这是我在最高级别机关服务国家的机会
This was my chance to serve my country at the highest level.
至少 他们是这么告诉我的
At least, that's what they told me.
更扯的是 我不知道该信什么了
And hell, I don't know what to believe anymore,
但有一件事可以确定
but one thing's for certain.
杀害无辜的孩子不是我的入伍目的
Killing innocent kids is not what I signed up for.
我宣誓捍卫宪法
I took an oath to defend our Constitution.
如果我出了什么事
If anything happens to me,
这些事你们得知情
here's what you need to know.
在奥德尔特工的直接命令下
Under direct orders from Agent Odell...
爸
Dad.
我尽快赶回来了 你没事吧
I came as fast as I could. You okay?
没事 我还好
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
那是布兰登
Oh, that's Brandon.
- 美国安♥全♥局♥想绑♥架♥我俩 - 你好
- The ASA tried to kidnap us. - Hey.
什么
What?
我知道奥德尔是幕后黑手
Look, I know Odell was behind it,
所以我联♥系♥了他 等他露面的时候 我试图把他炸个稀烂
so I called him and when he showed up, I tried to blast him.
但那只是全息摄影
But it was just a hologram.
你怎么联♥系♥他的
You called him how?
等等
One second.
好吧
All right. So...
你已经知道奥德尔给了我一套战服
You already know Odell gave me a suit,
但远不止如此
but there's way more to it than that.
好的
Okay.
好啦 别生气
All right, don't be mad...
你和老妈在深渊的时候 奥德尔给我了
but Odell gave me a cell phone to call him
一台手♥机♥ 让我联♥系♥他用
when you and Mom were in the Pit.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我知道应该告诉你 但他当时给我看了
I know I should've told you, but he was showing me all sorts of bad stuff
马科维亚人的种种恶行
about Markovia.
他还告诉我你是错的
And he was also telling me that you were wrong,
你绝不会同意 所以
and you'd never agree to it. So...
我一直在帮他对付马科维亚人
So, I've been helping him fight the Markovians.
等会儿 你说帮他是什么意思
Wait. What do you mean, "helping him"?
怎么帮他
Helping him how?
我一直在执行奥德尔的任务
I mean, I've been going on missions for Odell.
什么样的任务
What kind of missions?
我把打你的那人烧了
Well, I lit up the dudes that beat you down.
你得承认那是他们自己作的
You gotta admit they had that coming.
然后呢
And?
我定位了马科维亚人的数据中心
I kind of located a Markovian data center,
他们在那里展开网络战
where they were doing cyber warfare.
我把那儿炸了
I blew it up.
你干什么了
You did what?
詹 你这样可能会闹出人命啊
Jen, you could have killed somebody.
我已经杀人了
I think I did.
不是吧 闺女
Oh, no, baby girl.
我在另一个世界中看到了结果
Look, I saw in that other reality,
我走的这条路
how the road I was on
只会让我成为自己讨厌的那类人
was just leading me to a person that I never wanna be.
我知道 老爸 我被耍了
I know that, Dad. I got played.
但你和老妈从不让我用自己的能力
But you and Mom never let me use my powers.
所以你觉得这是我们的错吗
So, you feel like this is our fault?
不是
No.
我没这么想
I don't.
但能力愈加强大 我很痛苦
But they're growing every day, and it's painful.
我爱你们俩
I love you and Mom,
但你们让我觉得自己就像个怪物一样
but you made me feel like some sort of freak
必须得一直锁着的那种
that had to be locked up all the time.
至于奥德尔
And Odell,
他让我感觉十分特别
he made me feel special.
我知道听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但他让我得到了从来没想过的自♥由♥ 老爸
but he set me free in ways I never could've imagined, Dad.
他带我去太空
He took me to space.
我去过
I've been to...
我已经去过太空了
I've been to space.
詹
Jen...
我爱你
I love you.
我和你妈所做的一切
Everything your mother and I do for you
都是因为我们爱你
is because we love you.
我知道
I know.
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
相信我 我已经学到教训了
Trust me, I learned my lesson.
但不管你会怎么想
But despite how you may feel about it,
奥德尔得死
Odell needs to die.
是需要解决他
He needs to be dealt with.
但不意味着要杀了他
That doesn't mean killing him.
我弄清楚怎么找他之后就回来找你
I'll come back and get you when I figure out how to get to him.
好吧
All right.
布蓝登
So, Brendan...
其实我叫 布兰登
Uh, actually, it's Brandon.
无所谓
Yeah, whatever.
离我女儿远点 明白吗
Stay away from my daughter. Understand?
老爸 我不说了吗 我俩只是朋友
Dad, I told you, we're just friends.
你妈和我还只是朋友呢
Your mother and I were just friends, too.
布兰登
Brandon.
你知道太监什么意思吗
You know what a eunuch is?
知道
Yes, sir.
给我记好了
Keep that in mind.
你♥爸♥这也太吓人了
Now, that's a scary dude.
你连他的一半威力都没领略到呢
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
我靠 简直想死你了
Oh, my God, I've missed you so much.
那就把我接回来和你一起住啊
Then take me back with you.
你变形的问题咋办
What about your shifting?
现在已经可控了
It's under control now.
医生医术高超
The party healers are fantastic.
另外 看见你们父女俩 让我意识到
Plus, seeing you with your dad made me realize...
自己的问题出在被遗弃上
my problem is with abandonment.
这也是我为什么会突然发火
And that's why my emotions would flare up
控制不住自己的变身
and I couldn't control my shifting.
但现在
But now...
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表