剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
他骗我杀了一堆马科维亚人
and he tricked me into killin' a bunch of Markovians.
他没说让我炸的那个数据场里
He didn't tell me that there were Markovian soldiers
有很多马科维亚士兵
in the data farm he had me nuke.
我对此十分遗憾
I'm so sorry.
奥德尔也在我不知情的情况下 骗我服用微光
Odell tricked me into using glimmer without my knowledge as well.
看着我
Look at me.
你做了自己以为正确的事
You did what you thought was right.
但其实不对啊
But it wasn't, though.
我目睹了多重宇宙的消逝
Well, I witnessed the erasing of multiple universes.
我还帮忙拯救了我们现在生活的宇宙
And I helped save the universe that we all live in now,
我也就有这么点小秘密了
so, you know, I just had that... little tidbit.
拜托 老爸 你怎么总要胜我们一筹啊
Oh, come on, Dad. Why do you always gotta one-up us?
我是说
I mean...
对
Yeah.
好的 话说到这儿 要不要做祷告
Okay, on that note, do you wanna bless this mess?
我们真心 诚心感谢
This food we're about to receive,
上天赐予我们这些食物
we are truly, truly thankful for.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
好了 开吃吧
All right, let's eat.
请吧
-Please. -
退后
Fall back.
伊芙女士 你这要是为了改协议条款的话 我是不会改的
I'm not changin' our terms of agreement, if this is what this is about, Lady Eve.
我们的协议可相当满意了
Our agreement is quite satisfactory.
找你来是有私事
I've asked you here for a personal matter.
此情此景 怎么这么眼熟呢
Well, look at you gettin' all familiar.
或许我得再多要点 你浪费了我时间啊
Maybe I raise the fee for you wastin' my time.
再来五个点
Say another 5%?
我知道你手上有个公文包
I understand you have a certain briefcase in your possession.
但你打不开
One you can't open.
我完全不知道你说的什么公文包
I don't know nothin' about no briefcase.
得了吧 莱拉
Oh, Lala...
你也知道这几条街上的人 私下里会议论
you know these streets. They talk.
你也知道我很会倾听呢
And you know what a good listener I am.
我要是有这么个东西
If I had such a thing...
为什么要给你呢
why would I hand it over to you?
因为我能给你 你真正想要的东西
Because I can give you what you truly want.
只有那个公文包 能引托拜厄斯·惠尔过来找我
That briefcase is the only thing that will bring Tobias Whale to me.
等他来拿公文包的时候
And when he comes to collect,
无论如何我都会复仇
I'll have my revenge come hell or high water.
莱拉
Oh, Lala...
等你抓住这大白鲸 要怎么处理呢
what will you do when you catch the white whale?
对了
Oh, right.
你伤不了他
You can't harm him.
托拜厄斯给你编程了
Tobias programmed you.
你怎么知道
How you know that?
咒语
E pluribus unum.
给我坐下
Sit your ass down!
你从没为托拜厄斯·惠尔做事
You never worked for Tobias Whale.
你是为我做事的
You worked for me.
暗影董事会是我掌管的
I ran the Shadow Board.
托拜厄斯是用我的高科技 把你拴住的
Tobias used my technology to keep you on his leash.
我可以给你撤销了
I can undo that for you, baby.
咒语
Imperium in Imperio.
这样的话
Now, does that sound like something
弗里兰的大教父会感兴趣了吗
the Godfather of Freeland would be interested in?
亲爱的 詹有的时候
Babe, Jen is so stubborn
真的太固执太气人了 我真的想
and infuriating sometimes that it makes me wanna...
真想不到那是啥样呢
Can't imagine what that's like.
随你吐槽
You joke.
但她拒绝相信止疼片是危险的
But she refuses to believe that Painkiller is dangerous.
他永远都不会成为卡里尔啊 她怎么就是看不出来呢
It's like, he'll never be Khalil, right? Why can't she see that?
不是明摆着吗
Isn't it obvious?
这是她初恋啊 她会为了他竭尽所能的
It's her first love. She'll fight tooth and nail for him.
就好像我越逼她 她就靠他越近
It's like the more I push, the more she just rushes to him.
现在发生了这么多事 你妹妹有很多需要消化的
With everything that's going on, your sister has a lot to process.
放她一马吧
I mean, cut her some slack.
你就要这样吗
So, that's what you would do?
我呢 会帮我女朋友做指甲
I would help my girlfriend paint her nails, you know?
一起享受浪漫的时刻
Share a romantic moment together.
赶紧过来坐下啊
Come on, sit down already.
好吧
Fine.
但如果他要是敢伤害她 这次我绝对揍死他
But if he hurts her, I'mma put his ass in the ground
让他再没办法站起来
and I'mma make sure it sticks this time.
在我看来 詹完全能自己保护好自己的
From what I can see, Jen can take care of herself.
阿妮莎 有一通来自波蒂农场的紧急电♥话♥
Anissa, you have an urgent call from the Perdi farm.
接通 桑达
Shonda, put it through.
黑鸟 你在吗 我是安娜雅 快回复啊
Blackbird, are you there? It's Anaya. Please, come in.
天啊
Oh, my God.
安娜雅 我是黑鸟 怎么了
Anaya, it's Blackbird. What's goin' on?
我们被马科维亚人找到了 开始大屠♥杀♥了
Markovians found us. It's a massacre.
为了弗里兰的安全 我带着波蒂剩余的人努力反抗呢
I'm leading what's left of the Perdi to make a run for the safety of Freeland.
快来安♥全♥局♥检查点找我们
Meet us at the ASA checkpoint, but hurry.
桑达 打给黑霹雳
Shonda, call Black Lightning.
让他去安♥全♥局♥检查点找我
Have him meet me at the ASA Checkpoint Charlie.
换衣服
Suit up.
杰斯博士
Dr. Jace!
我们是来谈话的
Hey! We're here to talk.
她想谈 那我们就谈谈
She wants to talk? Then let's talk.
先说说你为什么要在
Start by sayin' why you experimented
我妈怀着我的时候 在她身上做实验吧
on my mom while she was pregnant with me.
你是那个有大地能力的孩子
The child with the earth-based powers.
你妈妈是海伦对吧
Your mother... Helen, wasn't it?
对的 她很好 我很喜欢她的
Oh, yes, she was lovely. I was very fond of her.
你再敢说她名字试试
Say her name again.
布兰登 住手 你答应过的
Brandon! Brandon! Hey, Brandon, stop. You promised.
我答应过的是 我不会杀她
I promised you wouldn't kill her.
但我妈会的
My mother will.
不是不报 时候未到
Justice is balance.
一命换一命
A life for a life.
你运用了你的能力让你妈妈的骨灰结晶了
You used your powers to crystallize your mother's ashes
一辈子带着她 就为了今天这一刻吗
and wore her your entire life waiting for this moment?
别逼逼了
Hey, stop talkin'.
你此时在炫耀的超能力 都是我给你的
Those powers you're flaunting, I gave you those.
你诅咒了我
You cursed me.
你夺走了我的生活
You took away my life.
我给了你如今的生活啊
And gave you this one!
说句谢谢就行了
A "thank you" would suffice.
布兰登 不要
Brandon... No!
退后
Back up.
当我帮助你妈妈逃离马科维亚的时候
When I helped your mother escape Markovia,
你父亲试图用很相似的超能力杀我
your father tried to kill me with very similar powers.
看来有其父必有其子啊
Guess the apple doesn't fall far.
没准你俩应该聊聊
Maybe you and he should talk.
该走了
All right, it's time to go.
她认识我爸 我以为他死了
She knew my pops. I thought he was dead.
你杀了我 就永远不会知道真♥相♥了
Kill me and you'll never find out the truth.
布兰登 住手
Brandon, stop!
走了
Let's go!
算你走运
You're lucky!
马科维亚人的部队在向前推进
-Markovian forces are advancing. -
排成一排 保护难民
Form a line and protect the refugees.
看来你们需要点援助
Looks like you could use the assist.
快走 躲在我后面
Let's go! Get behind me.
不如给他们尝尝闪电和雷电的厉害吧
How about we give 'em a little Lightning and Thunder?
再让他们尝尝格蕾丝的滋味
With a touch of Grace.
好 我去保护波蒂农场的人
All right, I'll take care of the Perdi.
我只记得这些了
That's all I can remember.
他们说马科维亚人席卷了波蒂农场
They say the Markovians swarmed the Perdi farm.
带走了安娜雅和蒂埃里
-Took Anaya and Thierry. -
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表