剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
都会交代的
eventually.
既然是你教会了我所了解的一切
Since you taught me everything I know...
那你知道这会很痛的
you know this is gonna hurt.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你们不杀人 也不会折磨人
You don't kill, you won't torture either.
没错 他不会
No, he won't.
但我会
But I will.
我会脱下你的鞋和袜子
I'm gonna take off your shoes and socks.
然后把一根钉子钉进你的脚里
And I'm gonna hammer a nail into your foot.
然后我会一直继续下去 直到你告诉我 我想知道的一切
And I'm gonna keep going until you tell me everything I need to know.
我跟总统
I play golf.
一起打高尔夫的
With the President.
那下次你就瘸着跟他一起打吧
Yeah, well, the next time you do it, you'll be doing it with a limp.
我警告过你不要成为我的敌人
I warned you not to make an enemy of me.
这件事完了之后你们得杀了我的 知道吧
You have to kill me after this is over. You know that, right?
- 没问题 - 没问题就怪了
- Okay. - You're not okay with this.
- 你是个英雄 - 我从没说我是
- You're a hero. - I've never claimed to be.
但你想做正确的事
But you try to do the right thing.
即便我们最恶的一面其中也有善
There's good in the worst of us,
而最善的一面
and evil...
其中也有恶
in the best of us.
等我们知道了这一切
When we know this,
我们就不会那么怨恨
we're less able to hate...
我们的敌人了
our enemies.
这懦夫是刚刚引用了马丁·路德金想要为自己开脱吗
Did this coward just quote Dr. King to get off the hook?
我不是懦夫
I'm not a coward.
我认识那个人
I knew the man.
至少 我觉得你会感激我所说的话的
At least, I think you'd appreciate what I'm saying.
那么接下来是我要说的
Mmm-hmm. Here's what I'm saying.
我跟你说了不要搞我家人 但你还是搞了
I told you not to mess with my family. You did.
所以我要弄死你 钉他
So your ass is mine. Hit him.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的指引者
The Lord is my Shepherd.
我在死亡的阴影之中
Yea, though I walk through the valley
走过山谷
of the shadow of death--
你还祷告上了 你干了那么多恶事 还有脸背诵第23诗篇
Really, now you're full of prayer? The 23rd Psalm, after all the evil you've done.
我作恶 我是爱国的
"Evil"? I'm a patriot.
爱国者
A patriot.
放马过来吧
Do your worst.
这就行了
That should do it.
你可以吗
You got it?
你耍了我
You tricked me.
是啊 又怎样呢
Yeah, how about that?
他晕了 杰夫
He's out. Jeff?
别为了报复他失去了自我
Don't lose yourself just to get him.
注意了
Heads up.
黑霹雳和雷电绑♥架♥了局长
Black Lightning and Thunder have kidnapped the director.
你能再次追踪黑霹雳吗
Could you track Black Lightning again?
可以
Affirmative.
现在我的护目镜中已经有他的能量信♥号♥♥了
I've got his energy signature in my goggles now.
我需要去到他绑♥架♥老大的地方 进行侦查
I just need to go to where he acquired the boss, and play bloodhound.
我要取消皮尔斯家族的豁免权
I'm rescinding the immunity for the Pierce family.
我们要找到奥德尔探员 杀了皮尔斯全家
We're going to find Agent Odell and kill the Pierces.
一个不留
Each and every one.
这什么地方
Hey, what is this place?
我叔叔工作的地方
It's where my uncle works.
你叔叔是谁啊
Who's your uncle?
詹姆斯·邦德吗
James Bond?
哇靠
Man!
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
好的啊
Yeah... of course.
我靠
Damn.
这地方屌♥啊
This place is dope.
喂
Hey.
这是黑霹雳啊
That's Black Lightning.
这是雷电啊
And that's Thunder.
你是黑霹雳吗
You're Lightning?
等等 他
Wait. And he's...
- 他是 - 他是我父亲 没错
- Wait, he's... - He's my father, yes.
雷电是我姐姐 走吧
And Thunder's my sister. Now, come on.
喂 等等 等一下
Whoa! Hey. Wait, wait. Hold on.
布兰登
Brandon.
这不是被你炸了全息图的那人吗
Hey, isn't that the guy who was the hologram you blasted?
是奥德尔
Odell.
我靠 老爸
Damn it, Dad.
那能给我套战服吗
Hey, so, do I get a suit?
不能 我带你来的唯一原因 以及给你看这些的唯一原因
No. Look, the only reason why I brought you here and I'm showing you any of this
只是因为那些傻缺安♥全♥局♥特工在追咱们俩
is because those stupid ASA commandos are after the both of us.
所以我们得一起行动
So we need to stick together.
而且 你都还没有代号♥呢
Besides, you don't have a name yet, so...
对啊
Damn. Right...
那我叫啥呢
What would my name be?
震波男孩
"Quakeboy."
大地之力
"Earth Force"?
- 大地 - 我不知道 你在这待着吧
- "Geo." - Look, I don't know. Just stay here, okay?
后面有冰箱 里面有零食饮料
There's a fridge in the back with snacks and drinks.
没人会打扰你的 你啥也别动就行了
Nobody should bother you. Just don't touch anything.
我是德斯迪妮
I'm Destiny.
欢迎来到极限
Welcome to the Ultimate O.
这边请
Right this way.
我们极限俱乐部
We believe in equal opportunity,
很看重机会均等
here at the Ultimate O.
你可以选择男性
You have your choice of male...
女性
female...
或者都要
or both.
你要怎么选
So what will it be?
你认为呢
What you think?
好吧
Now...
至于价格呢
So, as far as price--
你
You.
还有你
and you.
你们先去 别等我 先开始 我马上回来
Y'all go ahead, get started without me. I'll be right back.
我靠
Damn!
厉害了
Yeah. There you go.
如果他们喜欢被挠脚心
If they like their feet tickled,
那就确保有人挠他们的脚心
Then make sure someone tickles their feet.
被挠脚心 那就确保有人挠他们的脚心
...feet tickled, then make sure someone tickles their feet.
你应该严肃对待 老大
You ought to get some serious paper up in there, boss.
那地方客满为患
I'm talking about the whole place was packed.
是啊
Yeah.
还有个女的
There was a lady in there.
不认识 但是感觉挺大咖的
I don't know who she is, but she seemed important.
就是她
Yeah, that's her right there.
被挠脚心 那就确保有人挠他们的脚心
...tickled, then make sure someone tickles...
那是伊芙女士
That's Lady Eve.
我上次见到她 她尸体还漂在大桶里呢
The last time I saw her ass, she was floating in a vat.
她死而复生了
She's been brought back from the dead.
把枪装上吧
Let's pack these guns up.
好的
For sure.
好了
Okay.
你要进去的入口 这里和这里
The entrance you need to use will have guards here,
会有守卫
and here.
进去之后 你距离关着托拜厄斯的病房♥会有20米远
Once inside, you'll be 20 meters from the medical wing where they have Tobias.
好
Okay.
还要多久
So how much longer?
好了 在绘制了
Here we go. It's rendering.
等弄完之后
By the time it's finished,
我们就用这个生物测定和我们收集的关键词来假冒奥德尔
we use the biometrics and keywords we've collected to simulate Odell.
然后进入到安♥全♥局♥的系统
Then we go into the ASA system
拆掉弗里兰的封锁圈 全员撤退
to take down the perimeter and withdraw from Freeland.
等他们意识到这是假的
By the time they realize it's not him,
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表