剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
* The sun is goin'
太阳要下山了
* The sun is goin'
太阳要下山了
* The sun is goin' down
这个城市在深夜达到了顶峰
* The city late at night Hit a pinnacle
我宁愿独自旅行
* Shinin' on 'em I rather trip alone
把那些不解真♥相♥的人放在游戏里
* Put those on game Who didn't know the true form
每晚我都试图了解你的想法
* Every night I try to read your mind
看透你的双眼
* And see what's in your eyes
让我赶上来 我不会浪费你的时间
* Let me catch up I won't waste your time
因为我只知道
* 'Cause all I'll ever Know is
专心致志 张开双臂
* In the zone In this life, arms open wide
专心致志 我在飘浮
* In the zone, caught off And I'm floatin' by
专心致志 张开双臂
* In the zone In this life, arms open wide
专心致志 一起上升
* In the zone, let's go up
宝贝 一起上升
* Baby, yeah, we can go up
我好像无法停止
* Feelin' just don't Stop it now
特里娜痛恨我们
* Tryna hate on us Mmm...
杰夫 我觉得我们可以断开马尔科维亚人的联络
- Jeff, I think that we can disable Markovian communications--
甘比 甘比
Okay, Gambi... Gambi?
我觉得现在就好好享受阿妮莎和格蕾丝的婚礼
I think now's a time to just enjoy Anissa and Grace's wedding
- 以及彼此的陪伴吧 - 你说得对 杰夫
- and each other's company. - You're right, Jeff.
祝贺了 你养了两个很棒的女儿
Congratulations. You've raised two amazing daughters.
谢谢
Thanks.
得了 这狗粮吃得我
All right, this is getting a little sweet for me.
我出去透透气
I'm gonna step out for some air.
- 喂 - 掘墓者刚刚登陆了
- Hey. - Gravedigger just made landfall.
他距离弗里兰还有三十公里 正在向外♥围♥进发
He's 30 klicks outside of Freeland and headed towards the perimeter.
好 如果有人问 你就说不知道我去哪了
All right. If anyone asks, you don't know where I am.
- 你确定你要这样吗 - 嗯 TC 我得去
- Are you sure you wanna do this? - Yes, TC, I have to.
如果不去 我可能会失去所有我在乎的人
If I don't, I might lose everyone I care about.
感觉不会在此刻停止
* Feelin' just don't Stop it now
宝贝 我们一起上去
* Baby, yeah, we can go up
宝贝 我们一起上去
* Baby, yeah, we can go up
没错了
* This is it
这次我知道是认真的了
* This time I know It's the real thing
我无法解释我的感觉
* And I can't explain What I'm feeling
我已经无法表达 恍若隔世
* I'm lost for words I'm in a daze...
掘墓者到达边境了
Gravedigger's at the perimeter.
该行动了
It's go time.
等等 詹妮弗呢 詹
Wait, where's Jennifer? Jen?
- 她不在 - 坏了
- She's not here. - Oh, damn it.
甘比 发给我詹妮弗的位置
Gambi, send me Jennifer's 20.
格蕾丝 阿妮莎 去边界旁边找我
Grace, Anissa, meet me at the perimeter.
你俩 待命
You two, you're on standby.
如果你告诉我等托拜厄斯回弗里兰
If you tell me where Tobias will be
会在哪里的话
when he comes back to Freeland,
那德文特就不会再打了你了 布莱尔博士
then Devonte won't hit you no more, Dr. Blair.
痛不痛
- Does that work for you? -
我不知道托拜厄斯在哪
I don't know where Tobias is.
我发誓
I swear, I don't.
知道我肯定就说了
I would tell you.
我差点就信了
I almost believe you.
让他好好尝尝滋味
Make sure.
他在哪
Where he at?
- 詹妮弗 - TC
- Jennifer? - TC.
我虽然跟你没那么熟
Yeah. I don't really know you that well,
但我也得说 感觉这样很危险啊
but this seems really dangerous.
因为就是啊 就是该这么办
That's 'cause it is. That's how this works.
- 有时候就得做危险的事情 - 好吧
- Sometimes you have to do dangerous stuff. - Okay.
那注意安全了 保重
Well, be careful. Be safe.
谢了
Thanks.
对了 如果我出事了
And hey, if things don't work out,
告诉我家人 我爱他们
just tell my family I love 'em.
好了 小姑娘 我只说一次
All right, little girl, I'm gonna say this one time.
小姑娘
"Little girl."
这小姑娘要揍扁你了
This little girl's about to kick your ass.
我不是来跟你打的
I didn't come here to fight you.
我是来解放弗里兰所有超能力者的
I came here to liberate all the metas in Freeland.
根本不是 你是来绑♥架♥超能力者的
No, you didn't. You're here to kidnap metas,
不管他们想不想跟你走
whether they want to go with you or not,
我不会让你得逞的
and I'm not gonna let that happen.
你不明白发生了什么
You don't understand what's happening here.
他们在我们身上做实验
They have... experimented on us.
把我们关了那么多年
They've held us in captivity for decades.
偷走了我们的生活
They've stolen our lives.
你怎么还能在这
- How can you stay here--
好
Okay.
那看来是要打一架了
I guess we're gonna fight.
甘比 边界守不住了
Gambi, perimeter's going down.
九点钟方向有情况 那是什么啊
We got a bogie at nine o'clock. What is that?
- 我在看 - 这什么 导弹吗
- I'm checking now. - What is it, a missile?
等下
Hold on.
我天 杰夫 那是詹
Oh, my God, Jeff... that's Jen!
我来了 宝贝
I got you, baby girl. I got you.
有脉搏吗
Are you getting anything?
没 什么都没
No. No, I got nothing.
你得让她的心脏再次跳动
You have to restart her heart.
电她
Shock her!
加油啊 宝贝 你可以的 坚持啊
Come on, baby girl. You gotta fight! Fight!
好了 有脉搏了
All right, I got a pulse. I got a pulse.
甘比 她活了 还活着
Gambi, she's alive! She's alive.
真好啊
Good for her.
战争篇
第二章
自♥由♥亦有代价
添加变量
无限期
多血清并发注射
排斥率
匹配
阿妮莎:
今晚在我家
家庭聚餐
艾丽卡·莫兰 动能吸收
格蕾丝·崔 变形者
布兰登·马歇尔 隔空移物
雷电 控制密度
力大无穷 震荡波
黑霹雳 控电能力 战术水平极高
闪电 发电能力 输出几乎无限
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表