剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Not you,
是我
me.
你都不是真实存在的
You're not even real.
那就看看我杀掉皮尔斯全家的时候有多真实吧
Yeah, we'll see just how real I am once I kill the Pierce family.
我不会让你得逞
I won't let that happen.
你没得选
You don't have a choice.
不要
No! No!
我会确保皮尔斯一家收到你的问好的
I'll be sure to let the Pierces know you said hello.
回来
Come here!
不要啊
No. No!
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不知道
I don't know.
阿妮莎让我们去她家跟她和格蕾丝一起吃晚饭
Anissa wanted us to go over and have dinner with her and Grace.
这可能是咱们最后一次家庭聚餐了
Could be our last family dinner together.
我们应该叫上布兰登 TC和艾丽卡 他们也没地方去了
We should invite Brandon, and TC and Erica. Those kids have nowhere to go.
好主意
Yeah. Yeah, that's a good idea.
还有件事我得跟你说
There's something else I need to talk to you about.
托拜厄斯是我表哥吗
Is Tobias my cousin?
不 托拜厄斯不是你表哥
No. Tobias is not your cousin.
我知道你做人是有准则的
I know you have a code.
这也是我爱你的一点
It's one of the things that I love about you.
掘墓者可能是这地球上最强大的超能力者
Gravedigger is potentially the most powerful meta on the planet.
他有血清
He has the serum,
说明他可以得到任何超能力
which means he has access to every meta power.
琳恩 你想说什么
Lynn, what are you saying?
如果掘墓者成功了
If Gravedigger is successful,
数千人都会死的
thousands of people could be killed.
包括我们的女儿们
Including our daughters.
- 你又不能确定 - 确定 杰夫
- You don't know that. - Yes, Jeff...
我确定
I do.
你刚刚说 你永远不会让我去杀人的
You just told me you would never ask me to kill.
我是认真的 依旧是
And I meant it. I... I still mean it.
但事情依旧不一样了 杰夫
But things have changed, Jeff.
如果最后只剩下掘墓者 或者你
If it comes down to Gravedigger or you,
或者咱们女儿
or our girls...
不 你说过你永远会保护家人的
No, you said you would always protect our family.
我只是让你保护家人
All I'm asking you to do is protect our family.
你去换衣服吧 阿妮莎等我们呢
You should get changed. Anissa's expecting us.
- 见到你太高兴了 宝贝 - 好吧
- Honey, good to see you. - Okay.
- 嘿 格蕾丝 - 好香啊
- Hey, Grace. - It smells good in here.
- 你好啊 格蕾丝 - 你家好好啊
- What's up, Grace? - Nice place.
欢迎各位 谢谢了 快进来
Welcome. Thank you. Welcome.
别闹
Stop.
我要把这个吃掉
I'm gonna tear it up.
好了 就当自己家 格蕾丝做饭呢
All right, get comfortable. Grace is cooking dinner.
根据现在的情况来看
You know, guys, given the circumstances,
我寻思大家吃一顿家宴会很好的
I just figured it be nice for us to have a home-cooked meal.
- 对吧 - 对
- Right? - Yeah.
你是说最后的晚餐吗
You mean like the Last Supper?
- 詹妮弗 - 本来就是啊
- Jennifer. - It's the truth.
不 詹妮弗 才不是最后的晚餐呢
No, Jennifer, it's not like the Last Supper.
其实正相反啊
It's actually quite opposite.
我和格蕾丝有事情要宣布
So, Grace and I have something we wanna tell you.
我们要结婚啦
We're getting married!
天啊 恭喜啊
- Oh, my God! Congrats! -
- 终于啊 - 谢了 老妹
- Finally! Oh, my God. - Thank you, sis.
- 恭喜你们啊 - 谢谢
- Congrats, y'all. - Thank you.
好了 甘比叔叔已经同意给我们主持婚礼了
Okay, all right, so, Uncle Gambi already agreed to officiate the ceremony...
今晚就要在这里举♥行♥婚礼
and it's happening here, tonight.
快坐吧 晚饭马上好了
- Sit down, dinner's almost ready. - Whoo!
准备好吃饭吧
Get ready to sit down.
好
All right.
你不用非得拿枪指着我
You know that's not necessary.
有必要
Yes, it is.
你还真是接地气啊
Living close to the earth, I see.
我就喜欢这样
That's how I like it.
你其实打个电♥话♥就行了
You know, you really could have just called.
宝贝 你可能不会接的
Baby, you might not have picked up.
这样我才能得到你全部的注意力
This way, I know I got your full, undivided attention.
你知道我不喜欢离开我的双胞胎妹妹
You know I don't like to go anywhere without my twins.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
那个
Has, uh...
莱拉对你绅士吗
Lala been a gentleman?
除了拿枪指着我 都挺好的
Except for the gun, yes.
有人跟我说 你有我想知道的信息
A little bird told me that you know some information that I need to know.
我以为你没这么蠢 谁说话你都信呢
And I thought you were smarter than to listen to little birdies.
要看是谁说的了
Depends on the bird.
据说
Word is...
你知道托拜厄斯离开弗里兰之前 最后一个看到他的人是谁
you know the identity of the last man that saw Tobias before he left Freeland.
我还以为我们要当朋友呢
And I thought we were gonna be friends.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
如果你告诉我 我所需的信息
And if you tell me what I need to know...
我们就继续做朋友
we can keep it that way.
- 能聊一下吗 - 好
- Hey, can I talk to you for a second? - Yeah.
我很开心你找到了想要结婚的人 但是
I'm so happy that you found someone to marry, but...
我不得不承认
- I have to admit, I--
这太快了 我知道老妈
It's happening fast, Mom. I know.
我完全不了解格蕾丝啊
I don't know anything about Grace.
你只需要知道我爱她就够了
All you need to know is that I love her.
听我说老妈
Mom, look.
我们都要开战了
We are about to go to war.
没人知道结果会怎样的
None of us knows how that's gonna turn out.
但我唯一知道的是 如果出了事
But what I do know is that if something bad happens
而我没有娶了她 我会后悔一辈子的
and I don't marry her, I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
如果不打仗的话你也要跟她结婚吗
Would you be doing this if there wasn't a war?
要的 毫无疑问
Yes, hands down.
或许没这么快 但一定要结的
Maybe not as soon, but yes, definitely.
好
Okay.
我理解了
I get it.
很为你开心
And I couldn't be happier for you.
也为她开心
Or Grace.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
- 谢了老妈 - 爱你
- Thank you, Mom. - I love you.
再次恭喜啊
Hey, congrats again.
谢了
Thanks.
你跟你姐姐和父母关系这么好 肯定很幸福啊
It must be so nice to be close to your sister and your family.
确实
Yeah, it is.
虽然有时候也会有摩擦 但拿什么来我都不会换的
I mean, it's not always easy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
阿妮莎老跟我说你
Anissa talks about you all the time.
我好羡慕你们 我要是也有姐妹就好了
I admire what you guys have. I wish I had siblings.
现在你有了啊
Well, hey. Now, you do.
是啊
Yeah. I guess I do.
嘿
Hey.
- 老爸 - 嘿
- Hey, Dad. - Hey.
我只是从没有过什么真正的家人
I've never had any real family,
所以我很激动也很感恩可以加入你们家
so I'm excited and grateful to be joining your family.
感谢你们接受我这个美洲豹什么的
Thanks for accepting me. Leopard and all.
小意思啦
Of course, of course.
- 詹妮弗 - 掘墓者那边有消息了吗
- Jennifer. - Any word on Gravedigger?
还没 你要干什么啊
No, not yet. What are you planning on doing?
有消息了告诉我就行
Look, just let me know when you hear something.
你不用大费周章 为了得到你想知道的事
You know, you don't have to go through all this to get the information you want.
或许吧
Maybe.
只有这样我才能确定你在说真话
This is the only way I can make sure if you're telling the truth.
因为如果你不说
'Cause if you're not...
还是你就想折磨我 你个小虐待狂
Or you just like to see me suffer, you sadistic little brat.
你确实杀了我妈不是吗
You did kill my mother.
所以你最好注意下自己说话的态度
So I'd watch how you talk to me.
太阳要下山了
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表