剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
所以别再使用能力了
So no more using your powers.
别再飞了
And no more flying.
你认真的 你们要禁足我吗
Are you serious? Y'all are grounding me?
好像我没被我父母禁足够一样
Like I don't get enough of that from my parents already.
马科维亚人的威胁远比我们想的要巨大 詹妮弗
The Markovian threat is far greater than we thought, Jennifer.
我们完全有理由相信马科维亚人在整个弗里兰
We have good reason to believe the Markovians have safe houses
都有安全屋
throughout Freeland,
我们已经遇到几个他们的雇佣兵了
we've already encountered several of their embedded mercenaries.
你应该把这事交给专业人士解决
You need to leave this to the pros.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
信任要靠行动争取 是吧
Trust is earned, right?
有什么办法我能让这种过渡容易些吗
There's anything I can do to make this transition easier?
实际上 是有办法的
Yeah, actually, there is something.
给我美国安♥全♥局♥知道的关于杰斯博士的一切资料
Everything the ASA has on Dr. Jace.
杰斯 为什么
Jace? Why?
要是奥德尔没跟你说过他和我关于杰斯的事
Well, if Odell didn't tell you what he and I were working on regarding Jace,
这话也轮不到我说 对吧
it's not really my place to say, right?
我知道了
I see.
听着 埃迪·芒斯特 你想成为好朋友的话
Look, Eddie Munster, you wanna be besties,
就给我关于杰斯的全部档案 知道吗
I'm gonna need the full dossier on Jace, okay?
包裹已送达
Package has been delivered.
你确定那玩意会有用吗
You sure this damn thing will work?
我在给他们的运动饮料中加了利尿剂
Look, I put a diuretic in the sports drink that Two-Bits gave him.
不会等太久的
It won't be long.
谁在后面挤我呢
Who's over here squishing me?
- 娜塔莉 - 你们都给我安分点
- Natalie. - Settle down, y'all.
别让我还得折腾回去
Don't make me have to come back there.
请大家默默祈祷 系好安全带
Everybody, say a quiet prayer, you buckle up.
好了 准备好
All right, get ready.
一切正常
All clear.
该死
Damn it!
就当学个教训吧 孩子们
Let this be a lesson, my children.
同是黑人却不一定是朋友
Skin folk ain't always kin folk.
这黑鬼完全打乱了我们的计划
This negro just messed us up.
嘿
Hey.
好吧 很高兴再次见到你
Yeah, okay, nice to see you too.
怎么了 兄弟 你什么毛病
What's up, man? What's wrong with you?
黑霹雳就是问题所在
Black Lightning is what's wrong with me.
就在昨天 他拆除了一枚炸♥弹♥
And yesterday, he defused a bomb
搞砸了我们为地下铁路
and screwed up a diversion
准备的一次声东击西
we have for our underground railroad.
什么 等下
What? Wait.
我们的地下铁路
Our underground railroad?
计划
Plan?
所以埋设炸♥弹♥的事你也参与了是吧
So you're involved with planting that bomb?
我不止是参与 杰夫 我还想拉你入伙
I'm more than involved, Jeff, and I want to bring you in to the fold
但我不清楚你站在哪边
but I don't know exactly where you stand.
前一分钟 黑霹雳还在怒怼美国安♥全♥局♥
Now, one minute, Black Lightning is roughing up the ASA
涂的一些东西 下一分钟
over some damn graffiti, and the next minute,
他就把美国安♥全♥局♥从炸♥弹♥中救下
he's saving the ASA from a bomb.
你到底站那边的 兄弟
Whose side are you on, man?
等等 你放了一枚炸♥弹♥啊 你可能会伤到无辜的民众的
Wait, you planted a bomb, man, you could've hurt innocent people.
我远程控制的雷♥管♥ 确保附近没人
I controlled the detonator and made sure no one was in the vicinity.
不 你知道炸♥弹♥总会哑火
No, no, you know bombs misfire all the time.
弹片可能会击中你或者警卫
The shrapnel could've hit the guard or you.
或者某一个孩子
Or one of the children.
已经计算了风险 杰夫 我还能怎么办
It was a calculated risk, Jeff, what am I supposed to do.
再让美国安♥全♥局♥抓更多的超能力者吗
Let the ASA capture more metas?
不 当然不能 我说的是无辜之人
No, of course not, I'm talking innocent people,
而你却在说计算过的风险
you're talking a calculated risk?
你听听自己现在说的是人话吗
Are you hearing yourself right now?
冤冤相报 以暴制暴
Hate begets hate, violence begets violence.
坚韧对坚韧 是吧
And toughness begets a greater toughness, yeah, man,
我知道 你不是唯一
I know, you ain't the only one
能引用金博士话的人
who can quote Dr. King from memory.
现在你给我听好 自打美国安♥全♥局♥来弗里兰
Now, look, the ASA, ever since they came to Freeland,
他们强迫我召开新闻发布会推进他们的议程
they have forced me to push their agenda through press conferences,
他们已经接管了我的警局
they have taken over my police station.
他们杀了我其中一名警员
They got one of my officers killed.
对 美国安♥全♥局♥也把我关起来了
Yeah, the ASA locked me up.
像做实验的小白鼠一样对我 把我和家人分开
Poked me like a lab rat, took me away from my family.
在大街上把我揍趴下
Beat me down in the street.
所以我能理解你的沮丧
So I understand you frustrated,
你被惹毛了 我也一样
you're pissed off, so am I.
但我不能接受你这种做法 兄弟
But I cannot get down with your methods, man.
郑重声明
Duly noted for the record.
我只是在尽最大的努力保护这座城市
I'm only trying to do what I can to protect this city.
是啊 双重身份呢
Yeah. By living a double life.
一面是警♥察♥局局长
Chief of Police.
另一面是反抗军成员
Member of the resistance.
你还记得我没告诉你自己是黑霹雳时
Now you remember how pissed off you were
你有多生气着吧
when I didn't tell you I was Black Lightning.
现在是你瞒着我吧
Who got the secret now?
你真打算拿我瞒了30天的事 跟你瞒了我
Are you seriously trying to compare me keeping a secret for 30 days
30年的事比是吧
to you keeping a secret for 30 years?
不 重点是 我们得统一立场
No, look, the point is, we gotta get on the same page.
统一立场 就是按你那套方式行事是吧
And by same page, you mean doing things the way you would do them.
听好了 你这套用在你女儿身上的方法 捷径什么的
Now, look, this "my way or the highway" mess you run on your daughters,
别指望我也这么做 我知道自己在做什么
you can't run on me, I know what I'm doing.
我只是说
All I'm saying is that
我们要交流一下彼此的计划
we gotta communicate our plans with each other.
好啊 所以下一次
Oh, okay, great, so then next time,
黑霹雳上街的时候
Black Lightning goes out on the street,
他会给我打个电♥话♥ 是吧
he'll give me a call, right?
是不是
Huh?
我觉得不会
Didn't think so.
既然我们无法达成一致
Since we can't get on the same page,
不如你用你的方式来 我按自己的方法来
how about you handle the ASA your way, I'll handle it my way.
不 亨利 比尔
No, Henny, Bill!
猜猜在最后关头谁突然出现
Guess who showed up in the nick of time
短路了炸♥弹♥
to short out the bomb.
- 谁啊 - 黑霹雳
- Who? - Black Lightning.
巧合吗 当然不是 我可不这么觉得
Coincidence? Hell no. I don't think so.
他是美国安♥全♥局♥手下的叛徒
He's a ASA sell-out.
他们正在接近我们 黑鸟
They are closing in on us, Blackbird.
我还是无法穿越升级后的电网
I still don't have a way through the upgraded perimeter.
希望你能找到办法 尽快吧
Well, I pray you get it, post haste.
孩子们会和我藏在这里 直到你找到方法
The children will stay here with me hidden until you do.
甘比 升级后的电网研究得怎么样了
Gambi, what's the status on the updated perimeter?
我现在就需要出去的办法
I need a way out now.
够了
That's enough.
释放能量吧
Expel your energy.
埃里卡在能量百分之百的情况下依旧稳定
Erica's holding stable at 100%.
很好
Good.
很好 布莱尔博士 谢谢
That's great, Dr. Blair thank you.
斯图尔特博士 我就是想说
Dr. Stewart, I just wanna say...
能在你身边给你打下手真的十分荣幸
what an honor it is for me to be working alongside you.
我追踪你的研究很多年了
I followed your career for several years.
你那些发表在《神经外科杂♥志♥》上的著作
Your writings published in the Journal of Neurosurgery
- 都 - 睡眠诱导相关的吗
- are... - Sleep inducing?
简直叹为观止
Brilliant.
史无前例
Ground breaking.
我印象里你不是那种喜欢听人夸你的人
You don't strike me as the type of woman who's interested in accolades
但恕我愚见
but in my humble opinion,
这些赞誉是你应得的
you deserve it.
所有的赞赏
All of them.
十分感激有你这样一个有资历的人
Uh, well, I'm grateful to have someone with your credentials
在我的团队里工作
working on my team,
尽管你第一天来
even if you're a shameless suck up
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表