剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
行 我要拿这东西干啥
Okay, what am I supposed to do with that?
游手好闲正是魔鬼的游乐场
Idle hands are the devil's playground.
詹跟我说 你是位技艺精湛的艺术家
Jen told me that you are an accomplished artist.
世界需要更多的艺术家
The world needs more artists.
不 世界不需要我
No, the world doesn't need me.
听着 卡里尔 我曾深陷创伤应激障碍的挣扎
Listen, Khalil, I've had my own struggles with PTSD.
曾经帮到我的是 找一个安全的情感结构
What helped me was finding a safe emotional structure.
我从缝纫中找到了
I found that in tailoring.
我会在缝纫和剪裁布料中忘乎所以 持续几个小时
I'd lose myself for hours in the stitching and fabrics.
看到自己可以创造有价值的东西
And seeing that I could create something of value
帮我逃离了大脑本会被困在的黑暗之地
helped me get out of the dark places that my mind would get trapped in.
多谢好意 但我没事的
Thanks, but I'll be okay.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
小子 你非常坚强 这点毋庸置疑
You're one tough cookie, kid, no doubt about that,
但创伤后应激障碍不该自己一个人来抗
but PTSD is not an enemy anyone should handle by themselves.
你想找人聊聊吗
Would you be willing to talk with someone about it?
好啊 哪个心理医生会接待
Right, and what therapist is gonna take a patient
谋杀自己亲生母亲的患者呢
who murdered his own mother?
一旦占领结束
Once this occupation's over,
我就帮你找心理医生
I'm gonna get you the help you need.
我有个朋友 佩伦娜
I have a friend, Perenna.
她经常处理棘手的案例
She's used to tough cases.
她帮詹妮弗熬过了一段艰难时期
She helped Jennifer through a rough patch.
但在那之前
But until then...
还是展现一下自我吧
express yourself.
有我呢
I got you.
我扶着你 这边来
I got you. Come on.
宝贝 你出汗了 但脑门凉得跟冰似的
Baby... baby, you're sweating, but you're cold as ice.
这是戒毒的症状
It's the withdrawals.
有点惊讶 居然这么久才显现出来
I'm surprised it's taken this long to manifest.
还有什么能帮上你的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
杰夫
Jeff...
我是个瘾君子
I'm an addict.
这么多年 我从未真正了解
I never truly knew, all those years,
做黑霹雳
what it was like for you...
对你是什么感受
being Black Lightning.
世界的重担压在你一人肩上
The weight of the world on your shoulders.
知道你可以搞定
Knowing you could fix it.
我明白那种诱惑
I understand that lure...
以及你无法停手的原因
and why you couldn't stop.
我真应该早点发现自己在
I should've seen that I was forcing you
逼你变成你本就不是的那种人
to be something that you weren't,
为此我很抱歉
and I am sorry.
不不不 我才该道歉
No, no, no. I'm sorry.
如果我去找你 而不是帮亨德森的话
If I'd gone after you instead of helping Henderson,
你也就不会落入马科维亚人手中
then the Markovians wouldn't have gotten you.
戒毒反应 抱歉
Withdrawals. I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
布兰登 拜托你老实坐会儿吧
Brandon, please, just sit down and chill for one second.
你不带我去找杰斯博士 就静不下来
Not until you take me to Dr. Jace.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever taken a life?
杀人会永远改变你
It changes you forever.
看看卡里尔
Look at Khalil.
我知道因为杰斯杀了你妈 你想报复她
Look, I know you wanna even the score with Jace for killing your mom,
我理解 但我们现在是在弗里兰
I get that, but we're in Freeland now.
那不是正义 反倒更像是处决
It seems more like an execution than justice.
你真想要这样吗
Is that really what you want?
让我和她谈谈吧
Just let me talk to her.
拜托
Please.
我听过你老大 莱拉的传闻
I've heard the rumors about your boss, Lala.
他真是超能力者吗
Is it true he's a meta?
不是
No.
我觉得和这个公文包有关
I think it got something to do with this briefcase.
什么公文包
What briefcase?
他说包是托拜厄斯·惠尔的
He said it belonged to Tobias Whale.
只要他来拿
As soon as he comes to collect...
就都结束了
it's over with.
搞一次静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
Set up a sit-down with Lala.
妈 你感觉怎么样
Mom, how you feelin'?
这也会过去的
This too shall pass.
我想感谢你来参加 家庭晚宴
I wanna thank you for coming for family dinner.
十分感激
I appreciate it.
期待认识一下格蕾丝呢
I'm looking forward to getting to know Grace.
下次吧
Next time.
嗯
Yeah.
马科维亚之后 她真的需要歇会
After Markovia, she really needed some rest.
事实证明 变形很费力气
Turns out that shapeshifting is quite taxing.
- 在这儿呢 - 我摸到了
-Here-- -Hey, I got it!
好吧
Okay.
我自己能行 我可是成年人 谢谢
I can do it myself. I'm an adult. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
原谅我
Forgive me.
这都是戒毒反应
It's the withdrawals.
惭愧啊
I'm so ashamed.
我懂 来
I know. Come here.
你没什么可羞耻的
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
上瘾是病 谁都有可能得
Addiction is a disease and it can happen to anybody.
有我们支持你呢
We're here to support you
我们会熬过去的 等着瞧吧
and we will get through this. You'll see.
谢了 宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
妈 你不用谢我
Never have to thank me, Mom.
行 那你梳洗一下吧
All right, well, I'll let you freshen up.
- 晚饭好了 - 好的
-Dinner's ready. -Okay.
所以我才告诉奥德尔
That's exactly why I told Odell
如果马科维亚人来犯 我会领导弗里兰进行防御
that I would lead the defense of Freeland if the Markovians attack.
总得有人盯着点啊
Someone has to keep an eye on that, yeah?
老爸 我不明白 为什么这个人就得是你
Well, Dad, I don't understand why it has to be you.
其实 我还希望咱们都能出份力呢
Well, actually, I was hoping it would be all of us.
好吧 我明白你们因何犹豫
Okay, look, I understand your hesitation,
你们要是谁有更好的主意 我洗耳恭听
but if anyone has a better idea, I'm listening.
奥德尔得走 真得滚
Mmm, well, yeah, Odell needs to go. Like, for real.
对 这点我赞成詹
Yeah. I'm with Jen on this one.
有时候和你了解的魔鬼公事 更容易些
Well, sometimes it's easier to work with the devil you know.
奥德尔分♥裂♥我们 差点毁了我们家 所以
Odell fractured us and nearly destroyed our family, so...
你妈和我商议 觉得我们需要来一次清零
Your mother and I discussed that we need a reset.
重新来过 但为了达到这一点
A do-over. But in order for that to happen--
我们需要坦诚相待
We need a clean slate.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
我
I, um...
我找到了自己藏的最后一点微光
I found my last hidden stash of glimmer.
我试图把微光扔厕所冲掉 但
I tried to flush it, but...
我做不到
I couldn't.
听着
Look,
没有支持 没人能摆脱毒瘾
no one survives addiction without support, okay?
我们都支持你
We're here for you.
对
Yeah.
我帮你搞定了 老妈
I got you, Mom.
好吧 该我了吧
Okay, I guess it's my turn.
各位 我觉得
All right, guys, I think...
格蕾丝就是我命中注定的真爱
I think Grace might be the one.
我们从你每次瞅她的眼神就能看出来了
Mmm. We see that in your eyes every time you look at her.
- 你还欠我们一个秘密哦 - 你什么意思
-You still owe us a secret. -What you mean?
我没什么可说的了 你们还不了解我么
I ain't got nothin' to say! I'm open book!
那你呢
What about you?
我说了 要坦诚相待 宝贝
Like I said, clean slate, honey.
不会有人指指点点
No judgement.
好的
All right. Um...
老爸已经知道了 我一直在奥德尔手下做事
Dad already knows, but I've been working with Odell.
他把我当成安♥全♥局♥的人 训练我
He groomed me as an ASA asset
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表