剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
马科维亚人想尽可能多的抓捕或屠♥杀♥超能力者
The Markovians want to capture or kill as many metas as possible.
占领不会结束 除非他们稳定了超能力基因本身
This occupation won't end until they stabilize the meta gene itself.
如果真是如此 我们需要得到那些信息
And once she does, we will acquire that information
用来稳定我们自己的超能力军队
and use it to stabilize our own army of metas.
他们需要托拜厄斯制♥作♥稳定剂
They need Tobias for the cure.
我去把他弄出来
I'll get him out.
我和你一起
I'm with you.
他现在该到了啊
He should be here by now.
原来你也没那么聪明
You're not that smart after all.
永远都那么狡猾
Always so damn tricky.
厉害了
Outstanding.
我要取消皮尔斯一家的豁免权
I'm rescinding the immunity for the Pierce family.
杀了皮尔斯全家
Kill the Pierces.
卡里尔
Khalil?
詹妮弗·皮尔斯 你真是讨厌啊
Jennifer Pierce, you are a pain in the ass.
卡里尔 住手
Khalil, stop.
卡里尔 你没事吧
Khalil, are you okay?
他还活着
He's still alive.
- 詹是谁 - 我
- Who's Jen? - That's me.
他爱你
He loves you.
海尔格·杰斯博士
Dr. Helga Jace.
科学日志
Scientific Log.
被马科维亚人囚禁的第97天
Day 97 of Markovian captivity.
我的一个老同事
An old colleague of mine,
琳恩·斯图尔特博士 很快就来了
Dr. Lynn Stewart, will be arriving soon.
莫辛上校想要她
Colonel Mosin wants her to create
给马科维亚制♥作♥超能力稳定剂
the meta stabilization cure for Markovia.
遗憾的是 如果斯图尔特博士成功了
Unfortunately, if Dr. Stewart is successful,
我对莫辛上校就没用了 我就会
my usefulness to Mosin will vanish and I'll be...
死
Dead.
但为了让事情轻松愉快些
But to keep things light and cheery,
也由于斯图尔特博士不愿意
and since Dr. Stewart will be reluctant
分享她的配方
to share her formula,
我将被强迫
I'll be forced to engage
参与各种联结典礼 以赢取她的信任
in various bonding rituals to gain her trust.
人际关系真是令人困惑
Human connection is such a puzzling subject,
所以我做了调查
so I did my research
列了一个有用做法清单
and I created this handy checklist.
我有信心斯图博士
I am very confident that Dr. St...
更正一下
Oh, correction.
是琳恩和我
...Lynn and I
一定会成为挚友
are destined to be besties.
贱♥人♥ 这次我要杀了你
- Bitch! I'm going to kill you this time! -
他们抓我过来都是因为你
You're the reason they brought me here.
我和这事没关系
I had nothing to do with it.
- 你个满嘴谎言的贱♥货♥ - 你也看得出来 我还是阶下囚呢
- You lying little bitch! - Surely you can see I am also a prisoner here.
我跟马科维亚人不是一伙的
I'm not on the Markovian's side.
事实上 我一直在尽量帮你
In fact, I've been trying to help you.
你没收到我的信息吗
Didn't you get my message?
- 闭嘴 - 我就知道
- Shut up. - I knew it.
由于我在谐振中嵌入的数据
Because of the data I embedded in Cyclotronic,
你才能创造出超能力稳定剂配方
you were able to create the meta stabilization formula.
你的信息里有病毒 杀了不少超能力者
Your message contained a virus that killed several metas.
一时疏忽
A minor oversight.
你该好好记住创造出
You just remember who you have to thank
人类历史上最杰出的医学突破
for creating the greatest medical breakthrough
应该感谢谁
in the history of mankind.
是我
Me!
不用客气呢 斯图尔特博士
You are quite welcome, Dr. Stewar...
琳恩
I mean Lynn.
斯图尔特博士 我是尤里·莫辛上校
Dr. Stewart, I am Colonel Yuri Mosin.
我知道你在美国研制出了
I know that you have developed
一种超能力者稳定血清
a meta stabilization serum in America.
既然你现在是马科维亚的座上宾了
Now that you are a guest of Markovia,
就要帮我们做一些血清出来
you will prepare it for us here.
我不知道你在说什么 没有
I don't know what you're talking about. There's--
我们都知道你在撒谎
We both know that you are lying,
但对于一个瘾君子来说
but that is to be expected
这完全在意料之中
from someone who is a drug addict.
什么
What?
我知道你听说过马科维亚人做的可怕之事
I know that you have heard horrible things about Markovians.
但奥德尔才是这个世界上的魔鬼
But Odell is the devil on this Earth.
你觉得是你自己想尝试绿光的吗
You think it was your idea to try Green Light?
是奥德尔给你下的套
Odell conditioned you.
美国安♥全♥局♥在你的酒杯上喷涂绿光
The ASA sprayed your wine glass with Green Light
而且他们在平板电脑上放了潜意识的信息
and they put subliminal messages on your tablet
这样你就会上瘾
so that you would get hooked.
你说谎
You're lying!
我在美国安♥全♥局♥里有内线
I had human intelligence inside the ASA.
或许你认识艾伦护士
Perhaps you know Nurse Allen.
我需要你的大脑处于最佳状态
I need your brain in optimum condition.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
而且你刚说他爱我是什么意思 他还昏迷着呢
And what do you mean he told you he loves me? He's unconscious.
我
- I... I... I ta--
说啊
Spit it out!
别急 詹 放松
Easy, Jen. Easy.
这是TC
This is TC.
他是超能力者 可以和机器交流
He's a meta-human who can communicate with machines.
卡里尔不是机器
Khalil is not a machine.
某种程度上是
He kinda is.
确实有个量子芯片在他大脑里
He does have a quantum chip in his brain.
非常先进
- - Super advanced-
你要是不小心点说话 我真要
- If you don't watch what you say, I'm really gonna--
詹
Jen.
放松
Relax.
你们一个个都想放弃卡里尔
You all want to give up on Khalil,
但我告诉你们 他还在呢
but I'm telling you he's still in there.
这个我们还不能确定
We don't know that for sure.
你妈也这么想
Your mother thought the same thing.
自打我们在深渊发现他 你妈就一直在努力救卡里尔
She's been trying to save Khalil ever since we found him in the Pit.
等等 我妈也知道
Hold up. Mom knew, too?
所以家里人
So everybody in my family
除了我 都知道卡里尔还活着
knew Khalil was alive but me.
好的
Okay.
他大脑里有个芯片 不如直接取出来算了
So there's a chip in him. Why don't we just take it out?
不行
You can't.
芯片和卡里尔的思维连在一起
The chip is connected to Khalil's brain.
取出来无异于杀了他
Removing it would kill him.
走吧 你看着都要晕了
Come on, you look like you're about to pass out.
我们出去透透气
Let's go get some air.
不 阿妮莎 别管我
No, Anissa, leave me alone.
如果不能移除芯片 那我们能怎么办
If we can't remove the chip, what else can we do?
我还不是确定
I'm not sure yet.
就像TC所说 芯片的技术十分复杂
It's like TC said, the chip is a complex piece of technology.
所以TC要用他的能力
So TC is gonna need to use his powers
进去看看我们面对的是什么东西
to go inside and see what we're dealing with.
听着 抱歉吼了你
Look, I'm sorry I snapped at you, all right.
我全家人都掩盖了这件事
My entire family covered this up,
所以需要消化一下
so it's a lot to process.
我的错 差点把你烧了
My bad for almost lighting you up.
你继续弄吧
Go ahead, do your thing.
现在密室里有两个外人
So now there are two outsiders in the sanctum.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
我不怎么了解长头发那小子
I don't know much about the kid with long hair,
但TC靠得住
but TC's solid.
你觉得TC的能力能帮卡里尔吗
You think TC's powers can help Khalil?
要是詹再一次失去这小子
If Jen has to lose that boy all over again...
我觉得如果有人能帮卡里尔 就是他了
I think if anyone can help him, he can.
你妈需要帮助 我们得走了
Your mother needs our help. We gotta go.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表