剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
而且 就算姑娘们再强大
Besides, as strong as the girls are,
战术上来讲 她们还是缺乏经验
tactically, they're still inexperienced.
托拜厄斯太危险了 她们自己对付不了
Tobias is far too dangerous for them to handle by themselves.
我就想赶紧赶到
I just want to get there already,
知道她是安全的 赶快带她回家
know that she's safe, and bring her home.
我很为你骄傲 知道吗
I'm proud of you, you know that?
我没做什么让你骄傲的事情
I haven't done anything for you to be proud of.
你做了啊
But you have.
一次又一次
Over, and over, and over again,
自从你12岁开始
ever since you were 12 years old.
现在你不仅仅是个英雄
And now you're not only a hero,
你已经厉害到可以带领其他英雄了
you have the stature to lead other heroes.
我真的为你骄傲
I am proud of you,
阿尔文也会的
and Alvin would be, too.
这些日子什么才算英雄呢
What is a hero these days?
就是你
You are.
谢了 老哥
Thanks, old man.
我们还有30分钟降落
We're landing in 30.
接下来的两小时内 我们会被马尔科维亚的防空系统封锁
We'll be blacked out from Markovian air defense for the next two hours.
如果不管用 他们会杀了我的
If this doesn't work, they'll kill me.
已经有用了
It's working already.
那我也能注射一点吗
Then, can I have some?
不能
No.
杰斯博士 他们叫你去B实验室
Dr. Jace, you're wanted in Lab B.
我和TC会指引你们走过辖区
TC and I will navigate you through the compound,
提醒你们小心各种威胁
alert you to any threats.
一看到琳恩就尽快告诉你们
Let you know as soon as we get eyes on Lynn.
格蕾丝 尽量坚守阵地
Okay. Grace, hold your position as long as you can.
收到
Copy.
我会先下去 打倒第一波敌人
I'll drop down and take out the first wave.
雷电和艾丽卡 你们跟我去找托拜厄斯
Thunder and Erica, you're with me. We're going after Tobias.
詹妮弗 卡里尔 布兰登 格雷尔
Jennifer, Khalil, Brandon, Grayle,
你们去找琳恩
you're going after Lynn.
做好准备 保持警惕
Stay focused, be ready.
我们决不能空手而返
We're not going home empty-handed.
出发吧
Let's do this.
我进来了
I'm in.
再过30米 左转
About 30 meters, then make a left.
等等 这里有扇门
Wait, we got a door.
我建筑结构图上没有啊
It's not on my schematics.
我刚刚用一亿伏特的电流击中了门 连热都不热
I just hit it with 100 million volts. It didn't even heat up.
我猜是接地了
My guess is it's grounded
来将能量扩散到地球上了
to diffuse energy blasts into the earth.
那试试这个
It can ground this.
我找到斯图尔特博士了
I found Dr. Stewart.
- 在哪 - A实验室
- Where? - She's in Lab A.
那杰斯博士呢
What about Dr. Jace?
杰斯 B实验室
Jace, Jace... uh, Lab B.
这样
Okay, look...
- 布兰登 等下 - 我去追
- Brandon, wait. - I'm on it.
你继续任务 快
Stay on mission. Come on.
我来探路
I'll take point.
退后
Stand down!
退后
Stand down!
- 住手 - 什么情况
- Stop! - What's going on?
感觉来了一大堆人马
Sounds like the cavalry is here.
安静 傻吊
Quiet, squid.
无论是谁 都会后悔的
Whoever it is, they will regret this.
你 你 带他去地堡
You, you, take it to the bunker.
我靠
Damn!
再来 同时出手
Come on, same time.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
能有其他路绕过去吗
Can we find another way around?
没有
Negative.
好 艾丽卡 准备好吸收 雷电 打她
Wait, Erica, get ready to absorb. Thunder, hit her.
- 干什么 - 打她
- Wait, what? - Hit her!
再来 使劲
Yeah, again. Hard as you can.
再来
More.
等等 我们这是在浪费时间
Wait, wait, wait. We're just wasting time.
会被人发现的
We're gonna get caught.
等等 我好像懂了
Wait, no, I think I get it.
她的能量是有机的 就像光合作用
Her power's organic like photosynthesis.
所以是依照斐波那契数列运行的吗
So, it'll follow the Fibonacci sequence?
没错 艾丽卡每次吸收的光波
Exactly. Every blow Erica absorbs
都会以指数形式增加她的能量
creates exponential growth in her powers.
给她充能
Load her up.
受不了了就说话
Tell us when you've had enough.
我不行了
I can't hold anymore.
那就别撑着了 撞门吧
Then don't. Handle that door.
好了啊
Well, okay then.
他们正在转移托拜厄斯
They're moving Tobias.
估计要弄去更隐秘的地方
Probably to a more secure location.
不能让他们过去
We can't let them get there.
然后有马科维亚人朝你们过去了
And you got Markovians coming your way.
你去 我们可以的
- Go. We got this. -
去吧
Go.
走了
- Move! -
斯图尔特博士 我们要转移你
Dr. Stewart, we are moving you.
拿上研究需要的东西
Take what you need to keep working, and...
快一点
be quick about it.
不重要的东西就别要了
Get rid of your detail.
不 我不是让你杀
No! I didn't mean...
站好了
Stand still.
你要带我出去
Now, you're gonna lead me out of here.
很快就到了 还有 20米 但是
You're almost there. Twenty meters away, but...
但是有人 我能感觉到
But we have company. I feel them.
感觉到
"Feel them"?
抱歉了
Excuse me.
还有更多人从后面过来了
There's more closing in from behind.
他说得对 斯图尔特博士也被转移了
He's right. Now, Dr. Stewart is on the move.
去吧 我拖住他们
Hey, go. I'll hold them off.
- 你会没事的吧 - 为啥不会
- You'll be all right? - Why wouldn't I be?
没事 你保重
Never mind. Just take care.
退下吧 小子
Stand down, son.
我不是你儿子
Yeah, I'm not your son.
从你的站姿 你的呼吸来看
By the way you're standing, your respiration...
你情况不是很好
you're not all there.
体内有很多生物机械
Bionics, lots of them.
没有足够的神经系统让我来逼迫
Not enough nervous system for me to push.
也不知道要跑
Not enough sense to run.
很显然 你就是他们口中的 千禧一代
Clearly, you're what they call a "millennial."
你话太多了
You talk too much.
不赖啊
Not bad.
你打不过我的
You don't wanna do this.
我说了
Like I said...
你话太多了
you talk too much.
注意了 带着托拜厄斯的安保人员
Heads up. The security detail
就在下个拐角处
moving Tobias is around the next corner.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
如果不用我扛着你 你离开这里的几率更大
You stand a better chance of getting out of here if I'm not carrying your ass.
这边
This way.
看到你还挺开心的 杰弗逊
It's actually nice to see you, Jefferson.
即便我叫杰弗逊
Even if that was my name...
我们也没熟到可以互相称呼彼此的名字
we're not on a first-name basis, bruh.
得了吧 黑鬼
Negro, stop lying.
你不想暴露自己的身份
You don't want your cover blown,
那就别一直不顾一切地去救皮尔斯家的姑娘们
don't keep coming out the woodwork to save the Pierce girls.
现在你又大老远跑来救你那个厉害的前妻了
And now you've come all this way to save that fine-ass ex-wife of yours.
我理解的
I get it.
我自己跟她也没少好好相处呢
I've had a lot of quality time with her myself.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表