剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
我是尤里·莫辛上校
反抗篇
第一章 轻扣天堂之门
30小时前
准许访问
超能力者信息
姓名 W·赫尔南德斯
超能力分类 气流控制
拒绝访问
转账完成
亲爱的儿子
卡里尔·佩恩
2001.3.25
2019.1.28
虽从生命中离去 但一直活在心里
空的
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
杰斯博士
Dr. Jace.
马科维亚人想找你
You're wanted in Markovia.
马科维亚人目前在弗里兰的郊区
The Markovians are on the outskirts of Freeland
正在集结大部队
and they're marshalling their forces.
马科维亚人想尽可能多的抓捕或屠♥杀♥超能力者们
The Markovians want to capture or kill as many metas as possible.
占领不会结束 除非我稳定了超能力基因本身
This occupation won't end until I stabilize the meta-gene itself.
必须从人类宿主身上进行提取
It has to be extracted from a human host.
只有一个病人服下血清之后存活了下来
Only one patient survived taking the serum.
你现在为我办事了 你这可怜鬼
Now, you work for me, you miserable bastard.
我要你把塔文带回弗里兰
I need you to bring Tavon back to Freeland.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
他需要和自己的家人待在一起
He needs to be with his family.
来吧 塔文
Come on, Tavon.
快跑
Run!
怎么回事
What happened?
我们被偷袭了
We got ambushed.
不 别死 塔文
No, no, Tavon!
- 记住他的脸 - 塔文 塔文
- Remember his face! - Tavon! Tavon!
这到底是什么意思
What the hell is going on?
退后
Stand down!
美国安♥全♥局♥的坦克和全副武装的检查点强行把弗里兰与外界隔离开来
ASA tanks and heavily armored checkpoints enforce the total isolation of Freeland.
不过 我们要开始反抗了
Nevertheless, a resistance has begun to arise
塔文·新格里和杰弗逊·皮尔斯
Tavon Singley and Jefferson Pierce
就是我们需要的火苗
are the spark we need.
现在我们该联手把安♥全♥局♥的人赶出去 重夺我们的自♥由♥了
But it's time to run the ASA out of here, take our freedom back.
他们用某种毒药攻击了我们
They hit us with some kind of poison.
你看见这个视频的时候
I guess if you're seeing this,
我应该已经走了
it means I didn't make it...
我看得开
and I'm okay with that.
真的 不骗你
Really, I am.
因为我知道自己的牺牲
Because I know my sacrifice...
是有意义的
it meant something.
詹
Jen...
詹 对不起
Jen, I'm sorry.
抱歉我不能陪着你了
I'm so sorry for leaving you.
特别是
Especially...
你现在还正处于伤痛之中
with what you're going through.
老妈
Mom.
老爸
Dad.
甘比叔叔
Uncle Gambi.
我知道自己在做什么
I knew what I was doing,
也值得冒险
and it was worth the risk.
现在你们谁
Now, none of you
听见这些话
are gonna take comfort
都不会有一丝安慰
in hearing this,
但正是你们
but it's because of you
使我足够强大
that I was strong enough
完成应尽的使命
to do what had to be done.
你们都教导我
You all taught me
要支持正确的一方
to stand up for what's right
即便前路荆棘满布
even if it's difficult
因为若人们无所作为
because evil triumphs
邪恶就会野蛮生长
when good people do nothing,
而且我也
and I damn sure
绝对不会坐视不理
wasn't gonna do nothing.
塔文的父母情况如何
How are Tavon's parents?
比我要好一些
Uh, better than I would be.
他们有什么需要吗
Is there anything that they need?
我们能帮上什么忙吗
Anything that we can do?
我也希望能帮上点什么 但是
Wish there was, but...
情况恰恰相反 他们需要的 我们给不了
No, what they need, we can't give them.
我为你自豪 杰夫
I'm proud of you, Jeff.
自豪 有什么可自豪的
Proud? Of what?
你♥爸♥没穿上战服给塔文去报仇啊
For not suiting up to avenge Tavon's death.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this must be hard for you,
但这是正确的做法
but it was the right thing to do.
你怎么能说出这种话
How can you say that to me,
在教堂这里
here of all places?
无辜的民众正在死去 琳恩
Innocent people are dying, Lynn.
- 孩子们正在死去 - 嘘
- Kids are dying. - Shh...
- 不行 塔文死了 - 杰夫
- No. Tavon is dead. - Jeff.
你听见了没
Do you hear me?
塔文死了
Tavon is dead.
这不止是我们的事了
This is not just about us anymore.
皮尔斯先生
Mr. Pierce.
皮尔斯先生 很抱歉我想采访你一下
Mr. Pierce, I'm sorry to do this.
雅米拉 现在不是采访的时候
Jamillah, now isn't a good time.
但人们理应知道事情的真♥相♥
- But the people deserve to know the truth. -
皮尔斯先生 在与美国安♥全♥局♥
Mr. Pierce, how are you feeling
争执之后你有何感受
after your altercation with the ASA?
你打算起诉他们吗
Do you plan on pressing charges?
皮尔斯先生 你认为自己的行为
Mr. Pierce, do you think that your actions
会鼓舞弗里兰当地居民对美国安♥全♥局♥的占领发起反击吗
will inspire the residents of Freeland to push back against the occupation?
打断一下 小姑娘 我不知道你是谁
Excuse me, young lady, I don't know who you are,
但请你放尊重点 你不该在这里 这个时间采访
but show some respect. This is not the time or place.
皮尔斯先生 最后一个问题
Mr. Pierce, one last question.
要是你现在能对塔文·新格里说句话
If you could say anything to Tavon Singley right now,
你会说什么呢
what would that be?
你能让我们好好悼念一下塔文吗
Can you please let us grieve in peace?
阿妮莎 没事
Anissa, it's okay.
我回答这个问题
I'll answer that question.
要是我能对塔文说句话 我会告诉他
If I could say anything to Tavon, I'd tell him
我无比为他自豪
how proud I am of him.
我会告诉他
I'd tell him how much
他极大地鼓舞了其他学生
he inspired the other students
也激励了我
and me...
让我们能成为更好的自己
to be the best version of ourselves.
我会告诉他 他的死
I would tell him that his death...
并非轻于鸿毛
His death will not be in vain.
你看起来累了 杰夫
You look tired, Jeff...
没睡好吗
Long night?
好吧 所以你听说了
- Okay, so you heard--
黑霹雳差点杀死两名美国安♥全♥局♥突击队员
That Black Lightning nearly killed two ASA commandos
并朝大楼的一侧劈下了一道闪电
and Zorro'd a lightning bolt onto the side of a building?
没错 杰夫 我是听说了
Yeah, Jeff, I heard.
全城的人都知道了
The whole damn town heard.
我出去之前是想和你谈谈着 但是
- I was going to talk to you about it before I went out, but--
但是你没谈
But you didn't.
与此相反 你跟之前一个样子
Instead, you reacted the way you always do,
现在我们要付出代价了
and now we have to pay the price.
听着 奥德尔不会把我们怎么样的
Look, Odell is not going to do anything to us
也不会把孩子们怎么样的 我们对他有很大的价值
or the girls. We are too valuable to him.
你怎么就这么肯定
How can you be so certain?
我就知道
I thought so.
你简直不可理喻
You're unbelievable.
你想让我这么办呢 琳恩
What do you expect me to do, Lynn? Huh?
就坐以待毙吗
Just sit around and do nothing?
我做不到 做不到了
I can't, not anymore.
我希望你能信守承诺
I expect you to keep your word.
我希望你把我当成你的妻子
I expect you to treat me like a partner
而不是不跟我沟通就擅作主张 惹了事
and not make decisions that affect all of us without talking to me.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表