剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning...
- 姓名 - 马里亚姆·卢克曼
- Name. - Maryam Luqman.
我可以融入任何环境
I can blend into any environment.
这是一个明显的马科维亚威胁
There is a clear and present Markovian threat,
在这种威胁消除之前
and until that is eliminated,
先考虑一下这种保护性拘留
consider this protective custody.
我不可能上电视 让自己
There's no way I'm going on television and letting myself
或这个部门成为你们实验失败的代言人
or this department become the face of your experiment gone wrong.
你会遵从命令的
You will follow orders.
他们对我做的实验
The experiments they did on me
肯定以某种方式在我身上打开了门
must have opened a door in me in some kind of way.
这种景象是从内部传来的
This vision comes from within.
像是 更清楚
Like, clearer.
马科维亚人闯入了营地
Markovians breached the compound.
- 封闭弗里兰 - 收到
- Put Freeland on lock down. - Copy.
满屋子都是吓坏了的超能力孩子 可不是什么好的组合
A room full of scared meta children ain't a good combination.
我们很快就会把他们送过去
We'll get them through and across soon.
大伙 快走 快点
Guys, come on. Let's go, quick.
描述下你现在的状态
Describe your current condition.
很糟
Bad.
我不知道我能坚持多久
I don't know how long I can take it.
全身都处于肌肉痉挛
I get muscle spasms all over.
我不能吃东西
I can't eat.
我要崩溃了
I'm falling apart.
真正的崩溃
Literally.
我在掉头发
I'm losing all my hair.
除了救我 我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say except help me.
求你了
Please.
昨晚 我看见个超级英雄 是个黑人
* Last night I saw a superhero He was black
他说 为了街区 黑霹雳回来了
* He said "This is for the street Black Lightning's back"
箱子里有什么
What's in the case?
我不知道
I don't know.
屏幕怎么一片空白了
How come the screen is blank?
打不开了
I can't turn it on.
你要用它做什么
Then what do you want with it?
那箱子是托拜厄斯·惠尔的
The case belongs to Tobias Whale.
对他来说很重要
It's important to him.
我不知道去哪找到托拜厄斯
I don't know where to find Tobias.
但上帝作证
But, as God is my witness,
要是我拿了他东西 他会来找我的
he'll find me if I got his.
我会等着的
And I'll be waiting.
我很遗憾得宣布 在马科维亚人
It is my sad duty to announce that the five young service members
袭击超人类处理中心时
who were wounded when the Markovians attacked
受伤的五名年轻军人已经去世
the meta-human processing center have passed away.
马科维亚人通过媒体了解到了处理中心
The Markovians learned of the processing center through the media.
因此在弗兰里的所有媒体视频
Consequently, all media inside Freeland
在播出之前
has to be cleared with the ASA
都要经过美国安♥全♥局♥的审查
prior to broadcast within Freeland.
对外界媒体的封锁
The blackout for outside media
将会持续到另行通知
will continue until further notice.
没有视频流出去
No media goes out,
也没有什么能进来
and nothing comes in.
美国安♥全♥局♥会不遗余力地
The ASA will spare no effort
让弗里兰免受外国入侵者的袭扰
to rid Freeland of this foreign nuisance
本部门将全力配合
and this department will give total and full cooperation.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 这里是说实话的约翰逊和你的抵抗警报
Good morning. This is Truthteller Johnson with your Resistance Alert.
亨德森局长刚才说的完全是胡扯
What Chief Henderson just said was straight up bull.
唯一要对死伤负责的就是美国安♥全♥局♥本身
The only ones responsible for anybody dying is the ASA itself.
30年来 他们一直在对我们的孩子做实验
They've been doing our kids wrong for 30 years.
听听他们对这位女士做了什么
Listen to what they did to this sister.
他们帮助托拜厄斯·惠尔把我的孩子变成怪物
What they did was help Tobias Whale turn my child into a monster.
当他决定停下来 做正确的事时
And when he decided to stop and do the right thing,
他们杀了他
they killed him.
他们谋杀了我的孩子
They murdered my baby.
至少掩饰下她的声音啊
At least disguise her voice.
大家 这是事实
That's truth, people.
在弗里兰解放之前 我们会持续爆料的
And we won't stop telling it until Freeland is free.
凯蒂
Katie?
无法追踪 长官
Unable to trace, sir.
先生 兰利发来的加密信息
Sir, encrypted, eyes-only message from Langley
显示在了你屏幕上
coming on your screen.
帮我接威廉姆斯指挥官
Give me Commander Williams.
正在连接 先生
Dialing now, sir.
- 你还好吗 - 我感觉很糟
- You okay? - I feel awful.
我很担心我们女儿
I'm worried about our daughters.
我一直在提醒自己 阿妮莎在那
I keep reminding myself that Anissa's there.
自从他们带你来做测试后 她就一直在家里帮忙
She's been helping out at the house since they brought you in for testing.
那天我看着她 意识到
I looked at her the other day, I realized
她已经长大了
she is all grown.
正好想到她
Yeah, just ask her.
你想和我一起看一下这些数据吗
You want to go through some of this data with me?
真的吗
Seriously?
你觉得奥德尔为什么会让你看那数据
Why do you think Odell's letting you see that data? Huh?
他在玩你
He's playing you.
奥德尔能打自己的小算盘
Odell can have his little agenda.
但我不会就因为美国安♥全♥局♥想要
But I'm not going to let these children die
利用这些孩子 就让他们死
just because the ASA wants to exploit them.
好奇怪 测试让你变得更强大了
Strange. The testing is making you stronger.
你觉得我的一切 包括我的超能力都很奇怪
You think everything about me including my powers is strange.
怎么回事
What is that-- -What's going on?
我们听不到房♥间里的声音了 你做的吗
We can't hear anything in this room. You doing that?
我和我老婆说话关你屁事
It's none of your business what I say with my wife.
我只是尽我的职责 皮尔斯先生
I'm just doing my job, Mr. Pierce.
滚开 我已经厌倦你们了
Get out of here. I'm about tired of all of y'all.
长官 如果想让我们多在这待段时间
Commander, we're gonna need some privacy
我们需要点隐私
if we're gonna stay here for an extended time.
好啊
Of course.
你们要我们在这里待多久
How long do you expect us to be here?
- 不能说 - 不 是你不会
- Can't say. - No, you mean you won't.
我说不能就不能 超能力者
I mean what I say, meta.
你嘴里是在喷粪吗
Why does that sound like a curse word coming out of your mouth, man?
杰弗逊
Jefferson.
长官 我们的孩子有像奥德尔承诺的那样离开这里吗
Commander, have our children been kept out of this as Odell promised?
只要他们不使用他们的能力
As long as they refrain from using their abilities
就允许他们留在家里
they have been authorized to remain home.
我想亲自和他们说话
I want to talk to them myself.
不行
Can't do that.
即便我们在这端有安全的通讯
Though we have secure communications on this end,
但会有极小的可能从你家的电♥话♥追踪到这里
there's a remote possibility of tracing a call from your home.
不 我无法接受
No, that is unacceptable.
我们有个十几岁的女儿 肯定有办法的
We have a teenage daughter, there must be a way.
我会给你带一部安全电♥话♥ 你能在上面记录下信息
I'll have a secure phone brought in for you to record a message.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
同时 请跟我来
In the meantime, please follow me.
这
Here.
是你们的新家
Your new niche.
我希望会舒服点
I hope you'll be comfortable.
里面有你们最喜欢的食物和饮料
It's been stocked with your favorite foods and beverages
包括你的威士忌
including your scotch
和你的红酒
and your red wine.
斯图尔特博士 很高兴你在看数据
Dr. Stewart, I'm glad you're looking at the data.
我们有4个绿光婴儿和2个舱里的孩子死了
We have four Green Light babies and two pod kids deceased
还有很多快死了
with a dozen others not far behind.
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
这间房♥是你们的了
You've have the run of the set.
别迷路了
Don't get lost.
这里更好
It's better.
看看他是怎么让我们知道
See how he made a point to let us know
他们知道我们的习惯的
they know our habits.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表