剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
Listen, I gotta stop now.
还有最后一个问题
Just one more question.
黑鸟截走了一辆大巴上的所有人
Blackbird stole a bus transporting people.
谁也不知道这些人会怎么样
No one knows what happened to those people,
有几个士兵快被打死了
and several soldiers are near death.
你怎么看待她的所作所为
What do you think about her actions?
我们不知道黑霹雳身上发生了什么 他是不是死了
We don't know what happened to Black Lightning, if he's dead.
我们也不知道雷电怎么了
We don't know what happened to Thunder.
但是我很高兴听到还有人愿意在街上站出来
But it is good to know that we have somebody out in them streets
为人们而战
fighting for the people.
即便她做的事是违法的吗
Even though she's breaking the law?
你看 你又提法律了
See, there you go with that "law" again.
姐妹 我会为你祈祷的
I'mma pray for you, sister.
谢谢你 霍尔特牧师
Thank you, Reverend Holt.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我刚才还谈到你了
I was just talking about you.
你现在是个名人了 小姐
You're a celebrity now, young lady.
现在是人都能成名 牧师
Everybody's a celebrity nowadays, Rev.
这我不知道
I don't know about that.
- 听着 - 好的
- Listen. - Yeah.
准备好
Be ready,
我们很快就会把他们送出去
we'll get them through and across soon.
确实得快一点
It's gotta be soon.
房♥子越来越挤了
Room is getting crowded,
一屋子吓坏了的超能力小孩可不怎么好
and a room full of scared meta children ain't a good combination.
我知道了
I hear you.
大家都说黑霹雳已经死了
People are saying Black Lightning's dead.
但是感觉他还在这里
Feels like he is in here.
干得不错
Excellent work.
大家都还好吗
How's everyone holding up?
我们得尽快把他们从霍尔特的教堂接走
Oh, we gotta get them out of Holt's church, ASAP.
房♥子越来越挤了 很多人已经开始
It's getting crowded, and a lot of them
没有信心和耐性了
are losing their faith and their patience.
明天晚上 美国安全机构附近的洞就应该足够大了
The hole in the perimeter should be big enough by tomorrow night.
行 好的
All right, good.
等下 你是不是有什么东西要给我看的
Wait. You, uh, you had something you wanted to show me?
我刚刚发现了这个东西
I picked this up a few moments ago.
队长 我 什么鬼
Cap, I, uh... what the hell?
你说出来啊 巴恩斯
Spit it out, Barnes.
队长 一只豹子刚刚吃掉了托马斯中士
Uh, Cap, a leopard just ate Sergeant Thomas.
一只豹子
A leopard.
它就这样把中士吃了
It just ate, Sergeant...
不
No!
说起来是有点奇怪
It was a little odd to say the least,
所以我找监控看了下
so I took a look around.
那是格蕾丝
That's Grace.
再来一杯吗
Another one?
好啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你今天和诊所代表去过拘留中心
You were at the detention center today with the clinic delegation.
抱歉 我是 我是杰米拉·奥尔森
Sorry, I'm... I'm Jamillah Olsen.
我是《拍手新闻》的记者
I'm a reporter for Clap Back News.
来城里好几天了
In town, I thought, for a couple of days,
但是现在都不能进出 像被困在这里一样
but now that no one can go in or out, kinda stuck.
你经常来酒吧搜罗故事吗
You always come to bars lookin' for stories?
不
No.
我来酒吧是找跟你一样的漂亮小姐姐聊天的
I come to bars looking for a beautiful woman like you to talk to.
聊天
Talk?
- 是的 聊天 - 好吧 所以你现在就开撩了
- Yeah, talk. - Okay, so you shooting your shot.
也许吧
Maybe.
你是记者吗
You're a reporter?
是啊
Indeed.
那如果你要找一个不想被别人找到的人
So, if you're trying to find somebody who doesn't want to be found,
你会怎么做
how do you go about that?
取决于是什么人
Depends on the person.
你想找谁吗
You trying to find someone?
是的
I am.
我不是经常会做这种事情的人
I don't usually do this kind of thing.
我没有在评判
I'm not judging.
- 我也不经常这么做 - 好吧
- I don't do it that often. - Okay.
我是说 我就是说
I mean... I'm just saying that--
该死 小妞 这不是采访好吗
Damn it, woman, this is not an interview. Okay?
可能只是有点紧张
Just nervous, I guess.
不用紧张 来吧
Don't be. Come here.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你这声叹气就不像好的
That didn't sound very convincing.
我走进酒吧的时候
When I went to the bar...
我想着
I was hoping to...
能碰到你的前任 格蕾丝
Run into your ex, Grace?
对哦 我跟你说过
Right, I told you.
现在我在这里跟你一起
Now I'm here with you,
我这到底在干什么啊 就像
and it's like, what am I even doing? Like...
这叫寂寞
It's called loneliness.
所以你才会来这里
That's why you're here.
我也饱受寂寞之苦
I suffer from it as well,
你不必因为寻找解决之法而内疚 因为寂寞太难熬了
and you shouldn't feel bad for wanting a cure, because it hurts.
别有压力 不过
No pressure, but...
如果想找人喝酒聊天的话 我一直都在
I'm here if you ever want to get another drink or talk.
因为不论你我是何关系
'Cause whatever this is...
都很好
it's good.
我也有在跟社区的人交流
I've been talking to some of the people in the community.
他们认为
They think
诊所正在被改造成一个为政♥府♥识别可能是
the clinic is being turned into a place where they identify possible metas
超能力者的人的地方
for the government.
你知道大家都会想很多
You know people think a lot.
比如我以为
Like I thought...
我以为记者会关注事实 而不是谣言
I thought that reporters dealt in facts, not rumors?
伤人
Ouch.
嗨
Hey.
她在哪呢
Oh. Where is she?
好吧
All right.
这个该死的小妞
This damn girl.
请进来
Please step in.
你会赢还是会输
You winning or losing?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你会赢还是会输
You winning or losing?
我不会输的
I always win.
介意我坐下吗
You mind if I sit down?
你坐吧
Yeah, go for it.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
詹妮弗 很高兴认识你
Jennifer, it's nice to meet you.
也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
我想周围有
I guess if there's a bright side
这么多警♥察♥和士兵的好处就是
to all these police and soldiers being around,
至少我们在大街上散步的时候不用担心一百帮找麻烦了
it's at least we can walk the streets without worrying about the 100.
是的没错 但是
There is that, but...
你不怕有一天他们会把你抓起来关到某个营地里吗
you aren't afraid they may pick you up one day, put you in a camp?
不会
Nah.
好吧 说实话吗 我对此非常怀疑
Okay, real talk? I'm like crazy paranoid about it.
上车
Get in.
我说了上车
I said get in.
已经结束了 伙计 晚安
Oh, it's over, buddy. Good night.
老天
Man...
把那玩意儿给我关掉
Turn that damn thing off.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
甘比叔叔做这个隐形装置
Uncle Gambi did not make that cloaking device
可不是让你在大街上乱跑的
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表