剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
我们还有其他事要处理
We got other business to handle.
各个街道开始议论了
Streets have been talking.
有人在东边开设了商店
Somebody else set up shop on the East Side.
赚钱
Making bank...
他们还没交过一分钱保护费
and they ain't offered me a penny for protection.
他们不交保护费
They ain't paid their tithes.
我要你查清楚是什么情况
I need you to find out what's what.
了解
I got you.
就这样
That's what's up.
我全身都疼
My entire body hurts.
你要的东西我找来了
I've got just what you need.
会有点疼
It's not gonna hurt.
感觉很奇怪
That feels weird.
好点了吗
Better?
好点了
Better.
你为什么要这么帮我
Why are you doing all of this for me?
大多数白人看见我
Most white people would've seen me and...
出了问题 就会找美国安♥全♥局♥了
had a problem, and called the ASA.
我们总会需要帮手
We all need someone sometime.
没人能自己过一生
Nobody gets through this life alone.
现在 我就是能帮你的人
Right now, I'm just a guy who could help you.
再说了
Besides...
你让我想起了别人
you remind me of someone.
现在 你还是躺下歇会吧
Now, why don't you lay back and get some rest?
甘比
Gambi?
杰夫 怎么了
Jeff, what is it?
奥德尔
Odell...
操控我的小女儿杀人
manipulated my baby girl to commit murder.
要知道一旦杀了人 就再也不同以往了
Now, you know once you kill someone you're never the same again.
他就是想这样
That's exactly what he wanted.
别这样 杰夫 深呼吸
Come on, Jeff, take a breath.
他是谁
Who's that?
这个特别的小伙是TC
Well, this very special young man is TC.
我是杰弗逊
Jefferson.
TC
TC.
失陪了 咱来说两句
Excuse me. Can I talk to you?
如果超能力强化剂有用
If this meta-booster works,
我就能暂时增加正常细胞
I can temporarily augment normal cells
将其转变成特定的超能力者的基因
to transfer to a particular meta-human profile.
真不可思议
That's unbelievable.
- 所有人都能有超能力 - 暂时的
- Everybody can have powers. - Temporarily.
如果有用 我可以借此把托拜厄斯劫出来
If it works, I can use it to sneak Tobias out.
- 但我必须在自己身上测试一下 确保万无一失 - 不行
- But I have to test it on myself first to be certain. - No.
你至关重要
You're too important.
万一出了差错怎么办
What if something goes wrong?
我来吧
I'll do it.
中士 我们说的可是细胞破碎 这可能是致命的
Sergeant, we're talking about cell disruption, it could be fatal.
我可是在美国安♥全♥局♥工作
I'm in the ASA.
我们每天都面临致命的风险
We take fatal risks every day.
来吧
Let's do it.
你怎么会不喜欢拼图呢
How can you not like puzzles?
我就是说啊
I'm just saying.
小时候 拼图都能把我搞晕了
Even as a kid, puzzles completely puzzled me.
双关啊
Ha-ha. Funny pun.
你都不知道自己错过了什么 拼图很能放松心情
You don't know what you're missing. They are very relaxing.
阿妮莎 女王陛下 您的父亲来了
Anissa, my queen. Your father is here.
- 女王陛下 - 嗯
- "My queen"? - Yeah. Well,
至少桑达很聪明 我讲笑话她就会笑
at least Shonda is intelligent and she laughs at my jokes.
你去见你♥爸♥吧 我给你俩点私人空间
You see your dad. I'll give you some space.
好的啊 差不多15分钟晚饭就好了
All right, cool. Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes.
好的
Okay.
- 桑达 - 请说 阿妮莎
- Shonda... - Yes, Anissa?
让他进来
Let him in.
- 出什么事了 - 美国安♥全♥局♥
- What's wrong? - The ASA.
我们去追奥德尔
We're going after Odell.
好的
Okay.
我还没死呢
I'm not dead yet.
我开始有感觉了
I'm starting to feel something.
好消息
Good news.
你的生命体征一直正常
Your vitals never wavered from normal,
而且你的基因序列也回到了正常状态
and your genetic profile is back to normal.
超能力强化剂的效果差不多持续一小时
The meta-booster effect lasted roughly one hour.
应该足够了
It should be enough.
明天托拜厄斯就被转移到病房♥ 收集骨髓了
Tobias is being moved to the med ward tomorrow to collect bone marrow.
应该比在牢房♥的时候 警卫少一些
It should be much less guarded than the detention wing.
但恐怕我们依然不会太轻松
But I'm afraid we'll still be skating uphill.
我不需要你进去
I don't need you to go in.
我有个隐形装置 但因为关键是改变DNA
I have a cloaking device. But since it's key to my DNA,
为了把托拜厄斯弄出去 我要让他暂时有变色能力
I'm gonna have to boost Tobias with the chameleon ability to get him out.
我会去帮你撤离的
I'll be there for exfil.
出发吧
Let's go.
我跟你说 我不要再等了
You know what, I'm not waiting around anymore.
那我跟你一起前去
Then I'm coming with you.
不 布兰登 这不是你的战役
No, Brandon. Look, this is not your fight, okay?
- 我不想把你牵扯进来 - 现在已经太晚了吧
- I'm not trying to involve you. - It's a little too late for that, don't you think?
而且啊 咱俩都是怪物 还记得吗
Besides, we're both freaks, remember?
所以我们要一起面对
So we're in this together.
能帮我找到了杰斯 现在也让我帮你
You helped me find Jace, now let me help you.
好吧
Fine.
但路上你可能会了解到关于我的一些事情
But there's some stuff you might find out about me on the way
你不能告诉任何人
that you're gonna have to keep on the hush.
开始行动了 目标已经离开了仓库
You're in play, the package just left the warehouse.
我发给你拦截坐标
Sending you an intercept...
过去了
...now.
你醒了
You're up.
你还是有点虚弱 要不还是回去睡觉吧
You're still a little shaky, son. Maybe, go back to bed.
我得给你看看
I have to show you...
我解开了那个比特币的加密链条
I unraveled that that Bitcoin chain.
是这人派人杀你的
This is who had you killed.
认识她吗
You know her?
以前认识
Did.
她以前是安♥全♥局♥的特工 后来自己单飞了
She's a former ASA agent who went into business for herself.
走私毒品 洗钱
Drug trafficking, money laundering...
杀人
murder.
她存钱到海外的一个账户
She funded an offshore account
来通过暗网支付杀人费用
and paid for the hit through the dark web.
看到了吗
See?
她的枪手花了一年时间 找到我才行动的
Took her shooters a year to find me and make their move.
但现在不用担心她
Well, she's not one to worry about now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果她再派别人来杀你呢
What's to say she doesn't hire someone else?
她已经死了
She's dead.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好了
Okay.
坐标如下
Coordinates as follows.
他们来了 准备好
here they come. Get ready.
别停 继续走 走
Don't stop. Keep going. Go, go, go!
不许动
Don't move!
抓住你了
Got your ass.
他醒了
He's awake.
你们在犯一个错误
You're making a mistake...
非常巨大的错误
of immense proportions.
反正你已经犯过错了
Yeah, well, you already made one.
你背着我 偷偷违约了
You reneged on our deal, went behind my back
还让我女儿成为了杀手 你觉得我会放过你吗
and made my baby girl a killer. You think I'll let that stand?
你们现在所做的一切 会让自己被关一辈子的
What you're doing right now is gonna get you locked up for the rest of your lives.
埃斯波西多探员
Agent Esposito.
- 你还没死 - 对 我还有问题要问你
- You're not dead. - No. And I have questions.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
所有人 最终
Everybody talks,
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表