剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
- What are you talking about? - Excuse me?
杰斯博士杀了我妈
Dr. Jace killed my mother.
她还说她知道我爸是谁
And she said she knows who my father is,
但她也可能把他也杀了啊
but she probably killed him, too.
你是要和她并肩作战 装作一切都好吗
And you're working with her like everything's cool?
布兰登 我知道你很难接受
Look, Brandon, I know this must be difficult for you,
- 但会有无数人死亡 如果 - 如果怎样
- - but countless people will die if-If what?
她杀了我妈
She killed my mom,
我连这是为何而战都不知道
and I don't even know what we're fighting about, anyway.
掘墓者正朝弗里兰进发 打算将所有超能力者带回马科维亚
Gravedigger is coming to Freeland to take every meta back to Markovia.
- 不管他们想不想走 - 好的 那又怎样
- Whether they wanna go or not. - Okay, what's wrong with that?
- 布兰登 你冷静一下 - 不
- Brandon, chill out. - No.
你本应该有选择在何处生活的权利
You should have the right to choose where you live.
他要杀了挡他道的人
He plans on killing anyone who gets in his way
以及不想走的超能力者 无论是谁
and any meta who doesn't want to go.
我一点都不在乎
You know what? I don't care about any of that.
我不干
I'm not doing this.
你来真的
Hey, really?
这番演讲真不错呢
Well, that was a good talk.
搞砸了啊
We're screwed.
肯定会有一些逆来顺受的人抗拒我的努力
I am sure there will be some Uncle Toms who will resist my efforts.
我的意思很简单 加入 否则 死路一条
My message to them is simple: Join or die.
莫辛上将想组建一支超能力军队 但那不是我想要的
You see, General Mosin wanted to create a meta army, but that's not what I want.
我的目标是解放弗里兰所有经历过实验
My objective is to free all the metas who've been experimented on,
被关在休眠舱里数十年 以及依然违背自身意愿的超能力者
held in pods for decades and are still being kept against their will in Freeland
不择手段
by any means necessary.
这种压♥迫♥ 歧视
This oppression, this discrimination,
美国政♥府♥这种伪善的做法 现在到头了
this hypocrisy by the US government ends now.
我要对弗里兰做的事都是为了弗里兰好
What I'm about to do to Freeland is for Freeland,
即便某些人还不能理解
and even though some people won't understand it while it's happening,
我问心无愧 因为我这是正义之举
my conscience is clear because my cause is righteous.
一旦尘埃落定 埋葬了亡者
Once the dust settles and the dead are buried,
我会站在历史的正确一方
I will be on the right side of history.
雷电 格蕾丝和我 将沿这里进攻
Okay, Thunder, Grace and I will attack along here,
探查马科维亚人的强项和弱点
probing the Markovians for their strengths and weaknesses.
然后詹妮弗和少年超能力者将利用这些弱点
And then Jennifer and the younger metas will exploit those weaknesses.
- 各个击破 - 没错
- Divide and conquer. - Yeah, exactly.
那如果他们没有你能利用的弱点呢
What if they don't have any weaknesses you can exploit?
会有的
They... They will.
如果觉得赢不了
Look, if we don't think we can win,
就让詹妮弗和她的人从弗里兰撤退
then Jennifer and her crew will lead a retreat from Freeland.
- 你还好吧 - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
杰夫 我们一同经历过很多战役
We have been through a lot of battles together, Jeff,
但这次感觉不一样
but this one feels different.
怎么不同了
Different how?
说不好 但这个掘墓者
I don't know, but this Gravedigger,
不能说他是对的 但也没法完全否定他
I'm not saying he's right, but he's not exactly wrong, either.
政♥府♥ 美国安♥全♥局♥ 我们对超能力者做过诸多坏事
The government, the ASA, we have done terrible things to metas.
但是甘比 他不是攻击他们 是在攻击弗里兰啊
Yeah, but, Gambi, he's not attacking them. He's attacking Freeland.
所以在我看来
So, as far as I'm concerned,
他就和政♥府♥或者安♥全♥局♥一样 贼坏 得阻止他
he's just as bad as the government or the ASA and he has to be stopped.
即便你说对了 我们都从没面对过这样的对手
Even if you're right, we've never faced anyone quite like this.
正因如此 你才需要我打头阵啊
Which is exactly why you need me on the front line.
- 詹妮弗 - 我是最强的超能力者
- Jennifer. - I'm the strongest meta.
- 你为什么把我留在后卫部队 - 我说过了
- Why do you have me on rear guard? - I just told you.
如果我不是你女儿 还会把我留在后方吗
If I wasn't your daughter, would I still be in the back?
会
Yes.
感觉你这就是在把我当孩子看
I feel like you're making me sit at the kids' table.
不 完全没有
No, that's not it at all.
我知道自己在做什么 你要相信我
I need you to trust me that I know what I'm doing.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
好吧
Sure.
我其实赞同她的看法
I actually agree with her.
不把最强的超能力者派到前线
It doesn't make sense to keep your most powerful meta
- 没有道理 除非 - 除非什么
- - off the front line, unless-Unless what?
除非你自己也认为无法打败掘墓者
Unless you don't think you can beat Gravedigger, either.
阿妮莎和我还要去招人 回见
Anissa and I have some recruiting to do. I'll see you later.
- 小心点 杰夫 - 一直都挺小心的
- Be safe, Jeff. - Yeah.Always.
你不会骗我的对吧
You wouldn't lie to me now, would you?
绝不会
Never.
他说自己
He said he was a...
是什么博士
doctor of some kind.
这信息对我很重要
This means a lot to me, you know that?
确保在伊芙女士和德斯蒂妮不知情的情况下 送她回俱乐部
Make sure she get back to the O without Destiny or Lady Eve knowing.
- 知道了 - 好
- I got you. - All right.
走吧
Come on.
情况肯定是很糟了
Things must be pretty bad
你俩都过来找我们这种小喽啰了
for y'all to come all the way down here to talk to us lower folks.
我能帮上什么忙啊
So what can I do for you?
弗里兰即将迎来一场战斗 你的手下们可以帮上忙
There's a war coming to Freeland. We could use your troops.
我们想让你加入一场与马科维亚人的战斗
We want you to join a fight against the Markovians.
你俩想让我们
Y'all want us to fight
为你们的事业而战吗
for your cause?
得了吧 莱拉 我们想让你为弗里兰而战
Come on, Lala, we want you to fight for Freeland.
算了 我还是不参与了
Nah. I'm good.
还是把超级英雄的事
I'm gonna leave that superhero stuff
留给你们这些穿戏服的小丑吧
to y'all jokers in costumes.
我要集中精力 确保弗里兰的人有东西吃
I'm gonna focus on making sure that the folks in Freeland are eating.
要是弗里兰被毁 就不会有吃的
There won't be nothing to eat if Freeland is destroyed.
我说了这是浪费时间
I told you this was gonna be a waste of time.
莱拉除了自己 没有在乎的人
Lala don't give a damn about nobody but Lala.
你最好听你同伴的意见
You better listen to your sidekick.
- 聪明啊 美女 - 别来这套
- Sweetheart's sharp. - Don't do it.
算你走运 我有更重要的事
You lucky I got bigger things
要处理 因为如果没有这些事
to take care of because if I didn't,
我会用这双手把你和你所有手下全都干掉
I'd take out you and your whole crew with my bare hands.
先别开火
Hold on, now.
- 她生气了是吧 - 对
- She got a temper on her, don't she? - Yeah, she do.
超能力让你们膨胀
Them powers got you all swoled up.
并不会因为你们是超能力者 就不会被人干掉
Just because you're a meta don't mean you can't get got.
就算我被人干掉
If I get got,
那个人也不会是你
it ain't gonna be by you.
- 都先别说了 - 你先闭嘴吧
- Okay, hold on a minute. - Now, you wait a minute.
你们都觉得能随随便便过来
Y'all think y'all can just come up in here
想吩咐我们干什么就干什么是吧
and body us into doing whatever the hell y'all want us to do?
- 他们就是这么想的 没错吧 - 非常赞同
- That's what they thought, didn't they? - Couldn't have been.
因为这俩人都很想吃枪子呢
'Cause these boys raring to blow they meta heads clean off.
你俩绝对不会想一试的
I promise y'all want none of this smoke.
到此为止 够了 我们没时间在这儿吵
All right, that's it. That's enough. We ain't got time for this.
你是生意人
You're a businessman.
政♥府♥会把弗里兰变成放射性弹坑
The government will turn Freeland into a radioactive crater.
那时候你怎么做生意
Now, how you gonna do business then?
这话倒是很有煽动力
Ooh, that's a nice hustle.
但你俩还是走人吧
But y'all two can take it to go.
就这样了是吧
So, it's like that.
对 就这样了
Oh, yeah. It's like that.
布兰登
Oh, Brandon.
你怎么通过安保系统的
How did you get past security?
不难
Wasn't hard.
你要告诉我 我想知道的关于我家人的所有事
You're gonna tell me everything I want to know about my family.
不然你永远都见不到自己的家人了
Or you'll never see your family again.
你死而复生了啊
So, you're back from the dead.
确实
Indeed.
至少我们知道拉扎勒斯在哪了
At least now we know where Lazarus has been.
你不受欢迎 你已经被开除了
You are persona non grata. You've been excommunicated.
我知道
I'm aware.
- 我想回来 - 我还想让世界和平呢
- I want back in. - I want world peace.
但你不可能事事如意
But you can't always get what you want.
肯定可以的啊
Sure you can.
我知道弗里兰将迎来一场大战
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表