剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
At least, that's the theory I'm working with.
我没法证明 但是詹醒来的时候坚信你已经死了
I can't prove it, but Jen woke up convinced you were dead.
那段记忆并非来自梦境
And it didn't come from a dream.
它是真实的记忆
It was a real memory.
我觉得我们在应对的是平行宇宙的问题
I think that we're dealing with parallel universes.
得了吧 甘比 还平行宇宙呢
Oh, come on, Gambi, parallel universe?
你就这么点能力么 跳跃度也太大了
That's the best you got. That is a big leap.
平行宇宙 那一直是现代物理学的主要研究理论方向
Parallel universe, it's been a staple theory of modern physics.
如我所说 我没法证明
Like I said, I can't prove it.
有一通亨德森警长打来的电♥话♥
There is an incoming call from Chief Henderson,
- 要我接通吗 - 好
- shall I put in through? - Yes.
已接通
You're connected.
黑鸟 我给你打了好多通电♥话♥了
Blackbird, I've been calling you and calling you.
亨德森 我正在处理紧急情况
Henderson, I'm dealing with an emergency.
我也是 我在外面都要没命了 差点就没命了
So am I. I'm getting killed out here. Literally killed.
我不知道你现在有什么要紧事 反正你和黑霹雳
I don't know what you're dealing with, but either you or Black Lightning
至少得有一个人在今晚结束之前赶过来
need to come out here by the end of the night
不许推脱
there ain't gonna be no resistance.
抱歉 亨德森 我必须待在这里
Sorry, Henderson, I gotta be here.
不 杰弗 你不能
No, Jeff, you don't.
什么 你说什么
What? Excuse me?
跟安♥全♥局♥战况升级 是你的错
This escalation with the ASA, it's your fault.
是你决定在富兰克林露台公♥寓♥公开表态反对安♥全♥局♥的 是你
You decided to take a stand at Franklin Terrace, you.
所以现在 你自己犯的错 自己去承担
So now, you made your bed, you go lie in it.
我的错 还承担
My fault? Lie in it?
得了吧 琳恩 你现在觉得都怪我咯
Come on, Lynn, you think this is all on me now?
- 那是谁的错呢 - 各位 拜托了
- Whose fault is it? - Guys, please.
我们可以等会儿再互相甩锅
We can argue about fault later.
现在 如果詹能够挺过今晚的话 我们还有很多事情要做
Right now, we all have a lot of work to do, if Jen's gonna survive the night.
没错 而且我要待在这里 以防万一有麻烦找上门来
Yes. And I'll stay here in case trouble reaches these doors.
好吧
Okay.
到底来不来
Are we doing this or what?
行 我马上出发 听着 我们不能漫无目标的行事
Yeah, I'm on my way. Look, we can't just hit some random target.
我们得采取别的措施 占据事态发展的主动权
We gotta take something else, that's gonna swing things in our direction.
我觉得我找到了
I think I may have found just the thing.
未来在哪
Where's the future?
就在脚下
Right here.
- 这是谁的人生 - 我的
- Whose life is this? - Mine.
你们要怎么做呢
What are you gonna do with it?
不择手段地活下去
Live it by any means necessary.
好的
Ah, okay.
好了 今天就到这里 谢谢各位
Okay, that's it for today. Thank you.
所以 你还信这些呢
So that's still working for you, huh?
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
小事情
Hmm, it's no problem.
但是如果你是来跟我谈奥德尔或者我跟安♥全♥局♥的合作的话
But if you called me here to talk about Odell and my work with the ASA,
讲真 咱俩没什么好谈的
I'm telling you now, it's gonna be a short conversation.
既然如此 我就直说了
Well, in that case, I'll get right to the point.
奥德尔在利用你 詹
Odell is using you, Jen.
我是说 你就像一把枪
I mean, you're like a gun,
而他掌控着扳机
and he's pulling the trigger.
你就像那个小东西一样
And you're like that little thing,
那个电脑上的载入标志
that symbol on the computer,
只会一圈又一圈地周而复始地转着
the one that just goes round and round,
- 在你下载软件的时候会看到的那种 - 詹
- while you wait for it to load something new. - Jen.
詹 我该怎么让你意识到 你的超能力就是一种毒品呢
Jen, how do I get you to see that your powers are a drug?
而且你已经深陷其中了 你越发地滥用它 我就失去你愈多
And you are addicted. The more you use them, the more I lose you.
你也会越发地失去自我
The more you lose yourself.
弗里兰的人♥民♥需要我
The people of Freeland need me.
而且几年前你就可以阻止这一切了
And you could have stopped this years ago,
但是你的那套哲学 你的原则
but your philosophy and your code,
阻止了你 现在看看我们的境遇吧
it stopped you and now look where we are.
告诉你吧 我会替你收拾好烂摊子
So I tell you what, I'm gonna clean up this mess you made,
这样一来 我也终于可以过上正常生活了
so that I can finally lead a normal life.
这是你从未给予过我的
Something that you could never provide for me
或者说 你也没给予过任何人
or anyone else, for that matter.
和平的生活
A life of peace.
- 詹 - 很高兴见到你
- Jen. - It was good seeing you.
老爸
Dad.
还是不知道天空为什么会一片血红 长官
Still nothing on what's turning the skies red, sir.
现在比起空气质量 还有更严重的问题
We have worse problems than air quality.
黑霹雳刚刚摧毁了安♥全♥局♥的总部
Black Lightning just destroyed the ASA headquarters,
以及里面的所有东西
and everything that's in it.
也就是说 弗里兰唯一的工作基地只剩下深渊了
Which leaves the Pit as the only operational base in Freeland.
- 边界电网呢 - 暂且无妨
- The perimeter? - It's still intact.
但是我必须假设他已经知道了深渊方位
But I'm gonna make the assumption that he knows where the Pit is located.
他不会攻击我们 毕竟他太优柔寡断了
He won't attack us because he's weak-minded,
他也不会跟我们训练的超能力者对战 因为他怕会杀死他们
and won't want to fight metas that we've trained for fear of killing them.
所以他的下一步就是找到集中营
So his next move is to find the camp,
放出那些被扣押的人
and release the detainees.
我会派三倍的突击队员 护卫集中营
I'll triple the amount of ASA commandos and make sure the camp is secure.
不够的
That won't suffice.
送一批绿光和脑皮层植入器到集中营去
Send a shipment of Green Light and brain implants to the camp.
我们得先他一步到那 把那些关押犯转为咱们的武器
We'll get there before he does, and weaponize the detainees.
以暴制暴
Fight fire with fire.
- 关押犯么 - 没错
- The detainees? - Yeah.
他们还没有经过现役的训练 长官
They haven't been trained for active duty, sir.
他们还是孩子 刚抓来不久
They're just kids, fresh off the street.
不用拘泥这些了 下去吧
Not for long. Dismissed.
不用再留着他们了么
So much for restraint.
他们的使命已经达成了
Hmm. They served their purpose.
杀死这些超能力者 不是你任务的一部分
Killing all of the metas was not part of your mission.
这些超能力者帮你打赢了跟马尔科维亚人的战争
These metas helped you win the war against Markovia.
马尔科维亚人已经不复存在了 就没有了战争
No Markovians, no need for war.
没有了战争 也不需要超能力者了
No war, no need for metas.
当然 除了你以外
Except for you, of course.
说句谢谢你就够了 奥德尔
"Thank you" would be a better response, Odell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的忠诚将得到嘉奖
Your loyalty will be rewarded.
我听说
I read somewhere...
有些人可不是对你忠诚
Some people are not loyal to you.
他们只是忠诚于对你的所求
They are loyal to their need of you.
一旦他们的所求有所变化
And once their needs change,
也就没有什么忠诚可言了
so does their loyalty.
不错
That's true.
要知道 你的家里人会来找你
You know, your family's gonna come for you.
这不就是家人的意义么
That's what family's for.
情况恶化了
It's getting worse.
甘比叔叔
Uncle Gambi!
我好像有点头绪了
I think I may have found something.
我用后门程序利用了安♥全♥局♥的卫星网络
I've piggy backed on the ASA's satellite network.
只要大气中的反物质粒子一显著增加
Whenever there's a marked rise in anti-matter particles in the atmosphere,
詹就会穿梭到另一个不知道哪儿的地方
Jen phases away to God knows where.
好吧 你能阻止她的穿梭吗
Okay. But can you stop her from phasing?
我会想办法的 但愿 我能让她停留在这里
I'm gonna keep looking. Hopefully, I can get her to just stay here.
如果你不能呢
And if you can't?
听着 肯定是安♥全♥局♥搞的鬼
Look, you know what, it's the ASA.
我现在过去 阻止他们把天空变红
I'll go and make them stop turning the sky red.
阿妮莎 安♥全♥局♥确实大有能耐
Anissa, the ASA has lots of capabilities,
但是他们没法生产出反物质粒子
but generating anti-matter isn't one of them.
我可不会这么笃定
Yeh, well, I wouldn't be so quick to put it past them,
考虑到他们现在能做到的这一切
considering everything they're capable of.
- 你什么意思 - 就比如让人死而复生
-What do you mean? -Like bringing people back from the dead.
各位 我上周见到了卡里尔 或者我该说止痛片
Guys, I saw Khalil last week, or should I say, Painkiller.
而且他还活着 肯定是他们把他复活的
And he was alive and they had to be the ones who brought him back.
搞没搞错 妈
Hello? Mom!
你有听到我说吗 卡里尔还活着
Did you hear me? Khalil is still alive.
我知道
I know.
几周前我在深渊就见到过他了
I saw him when I was at the Pit, a couple of weeks ago.
所以你清楚我们必须怎么做了
So you know what we have to do.
必须拿下卡里尔
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表