剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
We were just trying to give the last kids the chance
拥有我们那种自♥由♥的机会
to have the same kind of freedom we got.
不
No!
你能放了我爸吗
Can you please just let my dad go?
是啊 他什么都没做
Yeah. He didn't even do anything.
你们错就错在这儿 姑娘们
That's where you're wrong, young lady,
恐怕你们老爸
I'm afraid your father did
- 不不不 - 参与了不少呢
- No, no, no. - too much.
- 皮尔斯小姐 你们家骨子里都是抗命的货 - 老爸
- Disobedience must run in the family, Ms. Pierce. - Dad!
不不不 不要
No, no, no! Please!
不 放开我
No! Let go of me!
阿妮莎
Anissa!
阿妮莎 救我
Anissa, help me!
阿妮莎 出什么事了 怎么回事
Anissa, what's going on? What happened?
詹一个小时前给我打电♥话♥
Jen called about an hour ago,
她说需要跟我聊聊
and she said she needed to talk.
我不知道她要谈什么
I didn't know what she needed to talk about,
所以我让她到我家找我
so I told her to meet me at my place.
我到了之后 发现她就这样了
And I came, and I found her like this.
她这身战服哪来的
Where did she get this suit?
这不是我给她做的那件
'cause it's not the one I made her.
- 不知道 - 老爸 不
- I don't know. - Dad, no!
詹
Jen, Jen! Jen.
阿妮莎 老爸死了
Anissa, Dad is dead.
- 什么 - 老爸死了
- What? - Dad is dead.
她说什么胡话呢
What is she talking about?
开门
Enter.
老妈想让我告诉你
Mom wanted me to let you know
她从殡仪馆回来了
that she's headed back from the funeral home.
就因为这该死的风暴 路上太堵了
Crazy traffic due to that weird thunderstorm.
我真希望他们能放我走
I really wish they'd let me go.
不敢相信奥德尔会让我来探视你
I can't believe Odell even let me visit you.
没啥不能信的 他这样是想跟我道歉
Oh, I can. It's his sick way of saying he's sorry.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
不是可能 他说过了 这是他原话
No, not maybe. He said it. That's what he said.
老妈真想跟老爸单独待一段时间
Look, Mom really wanted time alone with Dad for a while.
你不觉得有点晚了吗
Well, it's a little late for that, don't you think?
拜托 别太苛求 詹
Come on, don't be hard on her, Jen.
阿妮莎 我诧异于她会没时间帮忙
Anissa, I'm surprised she even had time to help at all.
她爱老爸 他们彼此相爱
She loves Dad. They loved each other.
他们只是找不到解决办法
They just couldn't find a way to make it work.
因为当她那样沉迷工作的时候
Because it's hard to figure it out
肯定是很难找到办法的啊
when you're obsessed with work like she is.
她一直都忙
She's busy all the time.
她都没来这里看过我 我是她女儿啊
She never even visits me in here. Her own daughter.
- 詹妮弗 - 看看这个
- Jennifer! - Look at this!
她都不来看我
She can't even come visit me!
- 对不起 - 你说对不起是吧
- Damn, I'm sorry. - You're sorry.
但是 詹 让她看见你在这里如此煎熬真的不容易
But, Jen, it's really hard for her to see you like this in here.
被关在这里才难呢
It's hard being in here like this!
要不是你和老爸 都不会有人来看我
If it weren't for you and Dad, I wouldn't get a visitor.
现在他死了
And he's dead now.
他走了
He's gone.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我只需要 坐在那 好好听他的话
All I had to do, was sit my ass down somewhere and listen to him.
我只需要 听他的指示
All I had to do, was listen to his instructions.
按他说的做 他就还能活着
Do what he said. He would still be alive.
詹 别说了 你别说了
Jen, stop it, okay! Stop it!
我们都做了选择
We all made choices,
战时和战后都是
during and after the war.
他的死不会因有无超能力而有所区别
He died the way he lived, with and without powers,
都是为弗里兰战死的
fighting for Freeland.
她的重要器官正在“消失”
Her vitals are disappearing.
你是说快死了吗
Disappearing like she's dying?
消失就像 我也解释不了
Uh, disappearing like, I can't explain it.
我只知道 是从天变红之后
All I know, is that this all started
她才这样的
once the sky turned red.
给你妈你♥爸♥打过电♥话♥了吗
Have you called your mom and dad?
老爸在路上 但我还是联♥系♥不上老妈
Dad's on his way, but I still haven't been able to reach Mom.
你能联♥系♥一下吗 没准她人在深渊
Can you try her? Maybe she's at the Pit.
没法 你妈不在深渊了
No, your Mom's not in the Pit anymore.
在富兰克林露台公♥寓♥斗争期间 安♥全♥局♥试图
During the battle of Franklin Terrace, the ASA tried to lock
把你妈关起来 但我想办法及时把她救走了
your mom down and I managed to get her out of there just in time.
行 那她现在在哪呢
Oaky, but where is she right now?
老妈 我是阿妮莎
Mom, it's Anissa,
我现在需要你到我家来见我
I really need you to meet me in my place now.
老妈 快过来
Mom, get over here.
詹出事了 我不知道该怎么办
It's something with Jen. I don't know what to do.
詹妮弗 你能让我进去吗
Jennifer, can you let me in, please?
詹 让我进去吧
Jen, please let me in.
开门
Enter.
我本来想问问你怎么样 不过已经有答案了
I was gonna ask how you're doing, but I think I know.
所以你现在了解我了是吧
Oh, so you think you know me now.
- 这么说就有些残忍♥了吧 - 不
- That's a bit harsh, don't you think? - No.
亲眼看着老爸像只狗一样被一枪击毙 那才叫残忍♥
What's harsh, is watching Dad getting shot down like a dog.
妈妈 那才叫残忍♥
Mom, that's harsh.
我知道你对我有怨气
I understand you're angry with me.
我应该多来看看你 对不起
I should have visited more. I'm sorry.
我真希望我能说点什么 让你感觉好点
I wish there was something I could say to make it all better.
但这并非是言语能治愈的
But this isn't something words can heal.
只有时间可以
Just... Time.
我可以这么告诉你 你的父亲非常为你骄傲
I can tell you this. Your father was so very proud of you.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
詹妮弗 你的父亲和我非常相爱
Jennifer, your father and I loved each other very much.
我们几乎每天都会谈心
We spoke almost every day.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
他总是告诉我 他是多么地为你感到骄傲
He always talked about how proud he was of you.
告诉我你拯救了多少人的生命
About how many lives you'd saved.
除了这件事
Except his.
不 詹妮弗 他骄傲是因为你做了他做不到的事情
No, Jennifer, he was proud because you did something he couldn't.
你为弗里兰带来了和平
You brought peace to Freeland.
没错 但是 这算是什么和平呢
Yeah, but, but what kind of peace is it,
奥德尔能够堂而皇之走进我们家
when Odell can just walk into our house and
随手杀了老爸
kill Dad like that.
这叫什么和平
What kind of peace is it?
这是不一样的和平 亲爱的
It's a different kind of peace, honey.
如果你没有做出选择 利用你的超能力
And if you hadn't made the choice to use your powers
转化弗里兰的水源用来抑制那些超能力
to turn Freeland's water supply into something that would stop
数以千计的孩子们
meta powers, thousands of children
将被卷入安♥全♥局♥的战争中
would be fighting the ASA's wars.
他们本要把弗里兰的所有人都变成超能力者
They were going to turn everyone in Freeland into a meta.
是你 你阻止了那一切
You, you stopped that.
是的 但这真的值得吗 妈妈
Yeah, but was it worth it, Mom?
值得吗
Was it worth it?
真的值得我被关押在此吗
Was it worth me being locked in here?
值得牺牲老爸的性命吗
Was it worth Dad's life?
值得
Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 什么鬼 - 杰夫
- What the hell? - Jeff.
我从来没见到过这种情况
It's like nothing I've ever seen before.
但是你们能解决的吧
But you can figure it out, right?
你们能帮她的
You can help her.
我们会竭尽全力
We're gonna do everything we can.
这很复杂 杰夫
It's complicated, Jeff.
拜托你们长话短说
Simplify it for me.
这片奇怪的绯红天空在释放大量的反物质
Those weird red skies are kicking off massive amounts of anti-matter,
因为詹的超能力在将她体内的细胞转化成纯粹的能量
and since Jen's powers convert her cells into pure energy...
使她更容易受其影响
She's more susceptible to the effects.
所以你的意思是 她此时正身处于两个空间
So you're saying, she's literally at two places at once.
至少 我是朝着这个理论方向研究的
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表