剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
就像我说的 斯图尔特博士
So, like I said, Dr. Stewart...
你想做我的朋友吗
You wanna be my friend?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要一份关在这里的超能力者的名单 并附上
I want a list of every meta in this place, complete with
他们每个人的能力
their particular set of powers.
做不到
I can't do that.
我觉得你可以哦
I think you can.
你也肯定会做的
And... I think you will.
阿妮莎 你♥爸♥在门口
Anissa, your father is at the door.
桑达
Shonda...
请说 阿妮莎
Yes, Anissa?
把音乐关了
Pause music.
打开前门
And open front door.
还真是不习惯这些智能家居啊
I'm never gonna get used to these smart houses.
你来干什么 老爸
What're you doing here, Dad?
我就是来看看你
I... just came to check on you.
你伤得很重啊
You were beat up pretty bad.
你还好意思说这话
Look who's talking.
我只是想确保你没事
Yeah. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
你看见了 我好着呢
As you can see, I'm fine.
要是你只为了这事而来
So, if that's all you wanted...
恐怕你就白跑一趟了
you came all this way for nothing.
我还
I also...
想跟你说声对不起
wanted to say I'm sorry.
我强迫你 让你把塔文带回弗里兰
I pressured you to bring Tavon back to Freeland.
但我错了
I was wrong.
你是对的
You were right.
塔文的死是我的错
Tavon's death is on me.
我余生都要背负这份愧疚
And I'm gonna have to live with that for the rest of my life.
我就知道这主意不咋地
I knew it was a bad idea,
但我还是照做了啊
and I did it anyway.
所以塔文的死
So Tavon's death,
错在我
that's on me.
不是你
Not you...
也不是美国安♥全♥局♥
not the ASA...
是我
me.
这份愧疚
And that is something
我要
that I...
背负下去
have to live with...
余生都要背负
for the rest of my life.
- 不 阿妮莎 - 你该走了
- - No, Anissa-You should go.
桑达
Shonda,
打开前门
- open front door. -
就这样了是吧
So, it's like that.
没错
It's like that.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
阿妮莎 阿妮莎
- Anissa, Anissa. -
谢天谢地 你把我吓坏了
Thank God, I was so scared.
出什么事了
What happened?
我不知道 我一进家就发现你昏倒在地
I don't know. I walked in and found you unconscious on the floor.
说不好啊 我应该就是头晕了
I don't know. I must have gotten lightheaded or something.
阿妮莎 要是我们真想在一起
Anissa, if we're really trying to do this,
真想好好在一起的话
if we're really trying to make this work,
你必须足够相信我 让我走进你的心里
you have to trust me enough to let me in.
我不是瓷娃娃 你依靠我 我也不会碎的
I'm not a porcelain doll, I'm not going to break if you lean on me.
宝贝 我知道的
Hey, hey, babe, I know that.
要是我需要依靠你 肯定不会见外的
And when I need to lean on you, I will.
我只是
I'm just...
就是和我爸吵完架 还没缓过劲儿来
I'm just still recovering from my run-in with Bruce Leroy.
就这样
That's all.
我变身成豹子的时候
When I morph into the leopard,
基本不记事 但那些气味
I don't remember a lot, but the smells,
我却记得清楚
they always stay with me.
刚刚割的草的清新味
The smell of... fresh cut grass,
大雨之前空气的味道
the smell of the air right before the rain...
以及死亡的气味
the smell of death.
死亡 不
Death? Wait, mmm-mmm.
这里没人要死
Nobody's dying here.
我是被打了几下子
Yeah, okay. I'm a little beat up.
好吧
Okay.
我被打了好几下
I'm a little more than a little beat up,
但是我真的没事
but I'm good.
我倒是想相信你
I want to believe you.
那你就应该相信我
Then you should believe me.
这样吧 这也许能让你好受点
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
我去找过甘比叔叔了
I went to see Uncle Gambi.
他正在研究一个能治好我的东西
And he's working on something to fix me up.
他说我很快就能恢复健康了
Said I'll be back on my feet in no time.
你没骗我
You promise?
亲爱的 我们一起经历过那么多的事
Girl, we've been through too much to be together.
我才不要现在就失去你
I'm not about to lose you now.
这可是你说的
If you say so.
是我说的
I do.
我喜欢这音乐
I like the sound of that.
那 既然你没事
Well, since you're okay...
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
要是你孤单的话 知道到哪儿找我
If you get lonely, you know where to find me.
我当然知道了
I damn sure do.
这什么啊
What is this?
这孩子到底干什么的
Who the hell is this kid?
好了 布兰登
All right, Brandon.
让我看看你都藏了些什么
Let's see what you're hiding.
老妈
Mom.
你在我房♥间干什么
What're you doing in my apartment?
别动 你这个变♥态♥ 你怎么会有我妈的照片
Don't dash, you perv. Why do you have photos of my mom?
根本不是你想的那样
It's not even like that.
听我解释好吗
Would you just let me explain?
刚刚那什么情况
What the hell was that?
奥德尔探员
Agent Odell.
看见你一点都不意外啊
I can't say I'm surprised to see you.
皮尔斯先生 我过来是想告诉你
Mr. Pierce, I came by to tell you that
美国安♥全♥局♥有一队神经学家
the ASA has a team of neurologists
已经准备好
standing at the ready
为你做一个全面检查
to give you a thorough examination.
我不需要神经学家 我挺好的
I don't need a neurologist, I'm fine.
我不这么认为
I beg to differ.
你怕是头被门夹了
You must have suffered brain damage
才会觉得你可以随随便便违背我们的协议
to think there'd be no consequences
还不用负责吧
from breaking our deal.
我们的协议
Ah... our deal
让我当小白鼠
made me a guinea pig
让我一个多月都见不到我的家人
and took me away from my family for over a month.
我们的协议让我在自己的学校门口被暴打
Our deal got me beat down in front of my own school,
还当着我女儿的面
in front of my own daughter.
我们的协议让我连塔文都救不了
Our deal kept me from saving Tavon.
我们的协议到此为止
Our deal is over.
我们的协议
Our deal
可以保护你的家人
protected your family
让她们不用在深渊里像你一样
from taking your place in the Pit.
你要是
If you even think
敢动我的家人
about laying a finger on my girls,
我就把你烤了
I will barbeque your black ass.
皮尔斯先生
Mr. Pierce,
你不会想与我为敌的
you don't want to make an enemy out of me.
有意思 奥德尔探员
That's funny, Agent Odell.
我也想对你说这话呢
I was about to tell you the same thing.
大家好啊 给我留位子了吗
'Sup? Y'all got room for one more?
他人呢
Where did he go?
他人哪去了
Where the hell did he go?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表