剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
正义 如同闪电的出现一般
"Justice, like lightning should ever appear
使人欢喜使人忧
To some men hope and to other men fear."
我父亲在我小的时候交给我了这句诗
My father taught me that poem when I was just a little girl.
我儿子没有参加帮派
My son wasn't in no gang.
他在市政部门有一份工作还有一个儿子
He had a job with the city and a little boy.
我们的孩子暴死街头却没人在意
Our children are dying in these streets and no one cares.
没人管 就连警方也不作为
No one is in control. Not even the police.
这座城市简直失去理智了
This city has really lost its damn mind.
这起事件标志这在一个周末之内弗里兰发生的第125起枪击事件
This incident marks 125 shootings in Freeland in just one weekend,
证明100帮正不断壮大
proof The One Hundred keeps growing even stronger in power.
弗里兰的激进分子走上街头
Freeland activists took to the streets
抗♥议♥这一臭名昭著的帮派
to protest the notorious gang,
在100帮的成员
but it turned violent
试图阻止游♥行♥后演变为暴♥力♥事件
when One Hundred gang members tried to break up the march.
我能够理解社区民众
We understand the community is
对于我们城市中发生的暴♥力♥事件感到很沮丧
frustrated with the violence in our city.
弗里兰警局也很沮丧
Freeland PD is frustrated, too.
但是我要声明
But I want to be clear,
我们绝不容忍♥任何的暴♥乱♥ 洗劫或者暴♥力♥事件 我先走一步
we will not tolerate any rioting, looting, or violence. Excuse me.
但是 还有一个问题 检警监
But what about... One more question for you, Inspector...
许多居民说他们已经丧失了 对弗里兰警局和对
Many residents say they have lost faith in the Freeland PD
亨德森警监的信心 一位拥有23年从业经历
and Inspector Henderson, a 23-year veteran
与黑霹雳斗争出身的老警员
who came up through the ranks fighting Black Lightning,
在九年前神秘失踪
who mysteriously disappeared nine years ago.
真希望这些蠢货那天也能为了我们在弗里兰
One day, I wish these idiots would give us credit
救下的人说上两句
for all the lives we've saved in Freeland.
在我了解到有关我的家庭
I didn't fully understand the poem
以及我自己的真♥相♥之前我都不完全理解那句诗的意思
until I grew to know the truth about my family and myself.
迹象一直就在那里 但这是这段历程的起源
The signs were always there, but this is how the journey began.
爸
Dad?
那是我的裙子
That's my dress.
没错
Oh, yeah.
就是这件了 快点把它穿上
So is this one. Now, hurry up and put it on
免得爸又发牢骚
before Dad gives birth to a small farm animal.
你看了一下你今晚的日程
Oh, so you looked at your schedule for tonight...
你有个选择
and you had a choice.
抗♥议♥100帮 或者参加加菲尔德高中的筹款会
Protest The One Hundred, or attend Garfield High's fundraiser,
你却选了个让自己被捕的安排
and you chose the path that led you to getting arrested.
那不是个选择 爸
It wasn't a choice, Dad.
不 那就是个选择 安妮莎 一切都是选择
No, it was a choice, Anissa. Everything is a choice.
那是一次和平示♥威♥
It was a peaceful protest.
是吗 烧毁警车 打碎玻璃
Oh. Oh, yeah, burning police cars? Breaking windows?
那还真是和和平的含义一点不差呢
You know, that's actually the very definition of "peaceful."
这得取决你对于和平的定义
Well, I guess it depends on what your definition of "peace" is.
因为在弗里兰 人们已经很久没有感受过和平了
Because the people in Freeland, they haven't had peace in generations.
以暴制暴只会招致更多的暴♥力♥
"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence,
使得失去星辰的夜晚更加暗淡无光
adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars."
马丁·路德·金说的
Dr. King.
我已厌倦了无所作为
"And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."
- 弗兰妮·露·海默 - 没错
- Fannie Lou Hamer. - Yep.
但是那不是我要说的重点
But that is not the point I'm making.
真是祸不单行
This night just keeps getting better and better.
注意 嫌犯持有枪♥支♥
To be advised, the suspect is armed.
爸 出什么事了
Dad, what's going on?
- 收到 调遣中心 - 保持冷静
- Copy that, Dispatch... - Just be calm.
- 啊 - 我来处理
- Ugh! - Let me handle this.
被晃眼睛感觉不好受吧
Yeah, this doesn't feel so good, does it?
珍妮弗
Jennifer.
下车
Step out of the car.
听着 警官 我叫杰弗逊·皮尔斯
Look, Officer, my name is Jefferson Pierce...
请下车
Get out, please.
听着 这就有点离谱了
Okay, okay, look, this is getting out of hand.
这都是这个月的第三回了
Now, this is the third time this month!
- 嘿 - 你在做什么
- Hey! - What are you doing?
别碰我爸
Get your hands off my dad!
- 嘿 - 别碰他
- Hey! - Leave him alone!
- 把你的手伸出来 - 住手
- Let me see your hands! Now! - Stop!
别开枪 所有人 都冷静下来
Don't shoot, all right? Everybody, just calm down!
好的
Okay.
女士 把手放在仪表盘上
Ma'am, put 'em up on the dashboard.
安妮莎 把手放到仪表盘上
Anissa, put your hands on the dashboard!
爸 我有权利记录我想要拍摄的东西
Dad, I have the right to videotape if I want to!
该死 安妮莎 快照做
Damn it, Anissa, just do it now!
是这个家伙吗
Is this the guy?
你不打算跟我解释一下这是怎么回事吗
You're not gonna tell me what this is all about?
祝你今晚愉快 先生
You have a good night, sir.
我问你问题呢
I asked you a question.
她的酒铺被抢了
Her liquor store just got robbed.
嫌犯的描述是什么
And I'm sure the description is what,
一个穿西装打领带的黑人男性
"a black man dressed in a suit and tie.
开着辆中型沃尔沃轿车逃逸
Getaway car, a mid-sized Volvo wagon"?
再见 先生
You have a good night, sir.
就是在那一晚 在雨中
This was the night, in the rain,
伴着闪电与雷霆
with thunder and lightning as a witness,
黑霹雳重生了
that Black Lightning was born again.
我们都知道这座城市陷入了危机
We all know that this city is in a crisis.
但是在杰弗逊·皮尔斯校长的领导下
But under the leadership of Principal Jefferson Pierce,
加菲尔德高中成为了一片希望的绿洲
Garfield High is an oasis of hope.
这位奥林匹克金牌获得者
This Olympic gold medal-winner came back
回到他的故乡来将其改头换面
to his old neighborhood of Freeland to turn it around.
现在学生的毕业率达到了百分之九十以上
And with graduation rates now in the nineties,
杰弗逊能够完成这一成就依靠的是
Jefferson does it all with the help
优秀的教职员工以及他的家人的支持
of an outstanding faculty and his family.
她的大女儿 安妮莎 是一位医学院的学生
His oldest daughter, Anissa, is a medical school student,
并且作为健康教育教员每周抽出三天时间在学校教课
and teaches three days a week at the school as a health educator.
他的小女儿 珍妮弗
His younger daughter, Jennifer,
是一位像他父亲一样杰出的获得奖学金的运动员
is a standout scholar-athlete just like her father.
- 我都打算走了 - 好吧
- Girl, I was about to leave your ass. - Okay.
没人有那个闲工夫去等加菲尔德高中的王后
No. Ain't nobody got time to be waiting on the Queen Of Garfield High.
凯莎 别那么叫我
Kiesha, stop calling me that.
怎么了 姑娘 你就接受吧 这是事实
What? Girl, embrace it. It's true.
说是怎么说 但是大家这么叫的时候 其实在隐隐的因为一些
Yeah, but when people say it, they're just low-key hating on me
我没办法控制的因素而记恨我 比如说我爸是校长 我很清楚
for something I can't control. Like, my dad's the principal, I get it.
你们在这里 你们是要去哪里
Girl, here you are. Where do y'all think y'all going?
真该死 我们被抓到了
Okay, okay. Damn, we're busted. Um...
听着 卡里尔和他的几个朋友
Listen, Khalil and a few of his friends,
我们要去参加一个小型的住家派对
we're having a small house party,
我和凯莎要去那里
and Kiesha and I were gonna go.
那你们打扮得这么成熟 半裸着上身躲在洗手间
So why are your fast asses in the bathroom, half naked?
这才对嘛
Thank you.
听着 我向你保证在爸爸到家之前回去
Listen, I promise to be home before Dad gets home.
别这样 哈莉特 帮助你的姐妹尝点自♥由♥的甜头
Come on, Harriet, help a sister get some freedom.
- 嗯 - 你知道被关在那个家里是
- Mmm-mmm. - You know what it's
什么感觉
like to live in that house.
拜托你了
Please?
听着 珍妮弗 这个筹款会十点结束
Listen, Jennifer, this fundraiser is over at ten o'clock.
你最好在10:15之前回到家里
You better have your behind in the house no later than 10:15.
- 我没和你闹着玩 - 好呀
- I'm not playing. - Yep.
不 我是认真的
No, seriously.
- 10:15 - 别耍我
- 10:15. - Don't play with me.
我不和你开玩笑 我保证 我会在那之前到家乖乖躺倒床上
I'm not playing, I promise. I'll be at home in the bed.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
爱你
Love you!
还有别再叫我哈莉特·塔布曼了
And stop calling me "Harriet Tubman."
对不起
Oh, sorry...
哈莉特
Harriet.
快点 动作快点
Okay, come on, come on, hurry up.
女士们先生们 让我们请上
Ladies and gentlemen, join me
杰弗逊·皮尔斯校长
and welcome to the stage, Principal Jefferson Pierce.
谢谢你 特纳参议员
Thank you, Senator Turner.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表