剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
将特拉维斯的芯片设置一下 如果詹妮弗反抗 就杀了她
Program Travis' chip to kill Jennifer if she resists.
现在是这样
Okay, so here's what's up.
我们得密切关注安♥全♥局♥在哪里
We all got to pay close attention to where the ASA...
黑霹雳 这些被拘留的孩子得出来
Black Lightning, the kids in this detainment dump need out.
你需要我们做什么
What do you need from us?
让我看看
Let me have a look.
看来进出口都只有一个
Well, looks like there is only one way in, one way out.
有大量看守
Heavily guarded.
估计看到入侵者会直接杀掉 但我们还不至于那么菜
Probably have orders to kill trespassers on site. But we are better than that.
- 那我们就这样 - 等一下
- - Right, so this is what we're gonna do-Okay, hold up.
我能跟你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a moment?
好的
Yeah, sure.
你不觉得以雷电的身份帮助反抗军会更好吗
Don't you think it would be better to help the Resistance as Thunder?
我不觉得
No, I don't.
雷电是正义的标志 无私的拯救人们啊
Thunder is a clear symbol of justice. She's selfless, saves people.
而黑鸟会从毒贩子那里偷钱 干其他可疑的事情
Blackbird steals money from drug dealers and does other questionable things.
别说了老爸 我得带领大家
Oh, come on, Dad, stop. I need to lead this.
黑霹雳不是反抗军的代表
Black Lightning is not the face of this Resistance.
谁说他是了
Whoever said he was?
你说的啊 从你刚刚走进来开始掌控全局开始
You did. The moment you came in and just took over.
我知道你已经做过这些事几百遍了 但现在是我管事
Now, I know you have done this a million times, but I'm running this.
阿妮莎 我没有接手管事 是亨德森向我寻求建议
Anissa, I didn't take over. Henderson asked for my advice,
- 我就给了建议 - 不 本来一切我都处理得很好
- and I gave it. - No, I had everything under control
直到你大男子主义大摇大摆的进来了 然后直接把我推到一边
until you came in with your male privilege, and you just pushed me aside.
大男子主义 你在说什么
Male privilege? What are you talking about?
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
- 而且这重点不是你啊 - 就是我
- And this isn't about you. - Yes, this is about me.
不 如果我们出问题 会死人的
No. If we get this wrong, people die.
我知道的 老爸
Yes, Dad, I know that.
我也知道这对你来说很不容易
And I also know that this is hard for you.
但我不仅仅是你的女儿以及雷电 你需要看清楚这一点
But I'm so much more than just your daughter and Thunder, and you need to see that.
我是个领导者 我可以管好自己的事情
I am a leader, and I can handle myself.
我知道你可以处理好
I... I know you can handle yourself, I know that.
但你有时候也会做出一些不那么好的决定
But you haven't always made the best choices, and I haven't...
我也没怎么说你 但你确实做出了很多会被人♥质♥疑的事情
said a lot about it, but you have done some very questionable things.
好 我也犯过错误 你也犯过错误
Okay, okay, I've made some mistakes, and so have you.
- 那又怎样呢 - 犯错误
- But so what? - Mistakes?
你把从毒贩子身上偷来的钱用到自己身上了
You use money you stole from drug dealers for yourself.
这不是错误 这就是错了
That is not a mistake, that's just wrong.
现在重点不是纠结这个 我们还有任务要做
Now is not the time for us to focus on that. We have a mission to take care of,
我需要你给我的是支持
and what I need from you is support.
需要你信任我可以做出更好的决定
I need you to trust that I'm gonna make better decisions
而不是重蹈覆辙 你能做到吗
after the bad ones that I made. That's what I need from you, Dad. Can you do that?
很多人指望着你呢
A lot of people are counting on you.
我知道的
Yeah, I know that.
我也需要你成为其中一员
And I need you to be one of those people.
真的吗
Really?
在哪
Where?
我靠了 皮特
Damn, Peter.
你是哪路神仙啊
Who the hell are you?
黑霹雳
Black Lightning.
雷电
Thunder.
天啊
Oh, man.
你不应在这里的
You shouldn't be in here.
是你的系统想给我看的
Your system wanted to show it to me.
我的系统更喜欢你啊
It likes you better than me.
不 你的系统很爱你
No, nah, it loves you.
TC
TC...
这些都是秘密
this is all secret.
你不能告诉任何人
You cannot tell anyone.
我只认识你啊
I only know you.
我保证不会告诉别人的
I'm not gonna tell anyone, I promise.
这也太酷了吧
Man, this is so cool.
你不仅认识 帮助超能人类
Not only do you know and help meta-humans,
你还给他们做战衣
but you make suits.
能给我做一个吗
Can you make me one?
或许有天可以
Maybe one day.
等到时机得当
When the time is right.
或许我们应该搞清楚是谁派人来杀你的
Maybe we should find out who hired your killer.
这都用比特币搞定了
That was done with Bitcoin.
那些区块链也是极其难被破解的
And those blockchains are incredibly difficult to crack.
我能破解一天
I can do that all day.
真的吗
Really?
真的真的啊
Really, really.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Uh, nothing.
人们有事的时候都会说没事啊
People say that when there's clearly something wrong.
我看着不像没事啊
Don't seem like nothing to me.
你还好吗
Everything straight?
没事 我就是
Yeah, everything's fine, I just...
脑子里事情太多了
I've got a lot on my mind.
比如呢
Like what?
太复杂了
It's complicated.
跟我说说
Try me.
就感觉压力很大
I'm just feeling a lot of pressure.
就好像 如果我哪里做得不对
You know, like if I don't act the right way,
终结就会到来
the end will come.
什么的终结
End of what?
一切啊
Of everything.
你太夸张了
You're being dramatic.
我没有
No, I'm not. I'm not.
如果你有我一半了解这里发生的事情
If you knew half of what I know about what's been going on around here,
你就会觉得我已经无比淡定了
you'd think I wasn't being dramatic enough.
比如呢
Like what?
詹
- Jen! -
詹
Jen?
听我说 各位
Listen up, everybody.
今晚 我们为弗里兰的未来而战
Tonight we stand for the future of Freeland.
我们为那些被关在笼子里的孩子们而战
We stand with those babies who've been locked in cages.
今晚 我们要放他们自♥由♥ 和家人团聚
Tonight we set them free to go home to their families.
放他们自♥由♥
We set them free,
让弗里兰成为所有人都感到自♥由♥的地方
so Freeland can be free for all of us.
没有一个男人女人或者孩子 会被抛下
No men, no women and no children will be left behind.
- 还弗里兰自♥由♥ - 还弗里兰自♥由♥
- Freedom for Freeland! - Freedom for Freeland!
还弗里兰自♥由♥ 还弗里兰自♥由♥
Freedom for Freeland! Freedom for Freeland!
还弗里兰自♥由♥ 还弗里兰自♥由♥
Freedom for Freeland! Freedom for Freeland!
还弗里兰自♥由♥ 还弗里兰自♥由♥
Freedom for Freeland! Freedom for Freeland!
还弗里兰自♥由♥ 还弗里兰自♥由♥
Freedom for Freeland! Freedom for Freeland!
还弗里兰自♥由♥ 还弗里兰自♥由♥
Freedom for Freeland! Freedom for Freeland!
自从我们离开深渊之后 你就一直很奇怪
You've been acting weird ever since we left the Pit.
你怎么回事啊
What's going on with you?
没事
Nothing.
- 趴在地上 - 放我们走
- Get on the ground. - Leave us alone.
- 找掩护 - 我警告你
- Take cover now! - I'm warning you.
把手举起来
Hands where we can see 'em!
- 继续走 - 走吧
- Let's go, keep walking. - Come on, let's go.
排成一列 走
Single file, let's go.
安静 不许出声
Keep quiet, no talking.
安静
Quiet!
继续走 往右边
Keep it moving. Move up to the right.
他们就位了 我看到孩子们出来了
They're moving into positions. I see the kids coming out.
收到
Copy you.
喂喂喂
Hey! Hey! Hey!
快点的 都走
Everybody move! Let's go!
有埋伏 把孩子们带回去
Ambush! Get those kids back inside!
回去 快点
Back in. Hurry up!
前面需要支援 所有小队
Assistance required at the front, all units report.
- 收到 - 出发
- Copy that. - Let's go.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
走啊
Move!
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表