剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
或者是个老头子还是个变形者
or an old man or a shapeshifter.
我爱你
I love you.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
我的天
Damn.
我甚至都不知道自己是谁
I don't even know who I am.
- 你怎么可能知道 - 我 我就是知道
- So how can you? - I-I just do.
你为什么那么看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
- 你说过你知道 - 是的 我只是
- You said you knew. - I did, I just...
我以前从来没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like that before.
你能变回去吗
Can you change back?
你这样有多久了
Yo, how long you been able to do that?
自从我记事起
As long as I can remember.
你觉得奇怪吗
So it's weird to you?
不 是的
No, yes, well...
有一点
A little.
但是我真的不介意
But I really don't care that you can do that.
我觉得你能这样很酷
I think it's cool that you can do that.
这是天赋
It's a gift.
- 不 不是天赋 - 听着
- No, it's not a gift. - Look...
你不能再从我身边逃走了
you're not gonna run me off.
你想和我一起 我也想和你一起
You wanna be with me, I wanna be with you,
那就让我们一起啊
let's just be together.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我从他工作的诊所偷了药
I just stole drugs from the clinic where he works
这样我才能控制住我的天赋
so I can keep my gift under control.
我有很多问题
I have some serious problems.
你在自行治疗 我能理解
You're self-medicating, I get it.
- 我们可以找人帮你 - 帮我
- We can get you help. - Help?
没有人能帮我
Look, there's no help for this.
肯定有的
Yes, there is.
听着 我厌倦到处逃了
Look, I'm tired of running.
好 那就不要逃了 格蕾丝
Okay, well, then just stop running, Grace.
我会在这陪着你
I'm here for you.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你来见我
Look, thanks for meeting me.
没事
No problem.
那么
So...
我找到了我要找的人
I found who I was looking for.
我的前任 格蕾丝
My ex, Grace.
她是我爱的人
The woman who I'm in love with.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我们做朋友就好 没必要变成其它的关系
Look, this doesn't have to be anything other than a friendship.
我们有过一个美好的晚上 也许还可以再来一次
We had a good night, and maybe we'll have another one.
还是那句话 没关系的
Again, but it's all good.
听着 我
Listen, I...
一碰到感情的事我就特别容易
I have a habit of making really bad decisions
做错决定
when it comes to relationships.
我试图成为一个更好的人
I'm trying to be a better person.
我不想一再的伤害别人
I don't wanna leave a trail of hurt people behind.
所以你的意思是如果我们只是性关系的话
So you thought we were gonna have sex,
我会失去理智吗
and I was just gonna lose my mind?
- 我不是这个意思 - 是的
- No. - Yes, you did.
- 不 不是这样 - 是的 你就是这样想的
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you totally did.
你得学会放下
You need to get over yourself.
我是说 你说的话很让人感动
I mean, everything you're saying is really sweet,
但是我并没有受伤
but I'm not hurt.
我没事
I'm good.
我们之间没问题 如果你想和她在一起
We're good, and if you wanna be with her,
你就和她在一起好了
you go be with her.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会的
I will.
好
Cool.
- 我给你买♥♥杯酒 - 好的 好主意
- Let me buy you a drink. - Okay, sounds good.
你的目标是前面的数据场
Your target is the data farm up ahead.
它会有比周围环境高很多的电力输出
It'll have a much higher electrical output than the surrounding areas.
我父母不能知道这事
You know, my parents can't know about this.
他们不会知道的
They won't.
- 我找到了 - 很好
- I found it. - Good.
现在把它端了吧
Now take it out.
你确定
Really?
就这么简单
It's like that?
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
我得下线一下
I have to go offline for a second though.
尼歇尔 这是为你打的
Nichelle, this is for you.
数据场被拿下了
The data farm is down.
我们拿到了地址 奥格尔索普324号♥
We have the address, 324 Oglethorpe.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
谢谢你给我的表
Well, thank you for the watch.
- 明天见 - 我会派车来接你的
- I'll see you tomorrow. - I'll send a car.
你们是
Are you, uh...
在等什么吗
waiting for something?
等着看你还打算干什么
Waiting to see what else you're gonna pull.
我不信任你
See, I don't trust you.
不管你怎么想我的
In spite of what you may think about me,
我是个守信用的人
I'm a man of my word.
我说过我会尽可能的满足你们的需求
I said I would do my best to meet your needs.
你需要和你的家人在一起
You need to be with your family,
所以去看看他们吧
so go see your family.
路上小心点
Safe travels.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
- 好想你们啊 - 非常非常想
- I missed y'all. - I missed y'all so much.
感谢上帝终于结束了 我要去睡了
Thank God that's over. I'm going to bed.
什么
What?
- 等一下 我们再聊会 - 晚安
- Hold on, we can catch up. - Good night.
你怎么样
What's up with you?
我们能晚点再聊吗 我得走了
Can we catch up later? I kind of got to go.
- 认真的吗 - 是的 我们明天再聊
- Seriously? - Yeah, we'll catch up tomorrow.
我爱你们哦 拜
I love you guys, bye.
- 拜 - 爱你
- Bye. - Love you.
晚安 谢谢 拜
Have a good night. Thank you, bye.
嘿 既然
Well, hey, hey, since, uh...
她们不想和我们在一起
the girls don't seem to want to hang out with us,
我们可以庆祝一下我们终于回家了
we can celebrate coming home.
不行 亲爱的 今晚不行 我太累了
Oh, no, not tonight, honey, I'm beat.
- 改天吧 - 好吧
- Take a rain check? - Okay.
晚安
Good night.
安了
Good night.
真好
Great.
这才是你该待的地方
This is exactly where you belong.
在一个又深又黑的洞里
In a deep, dark hole.
而且最棒的部分是 是我把你放进那个洞的
And the best part is, I put you here.
你永远都别想打败我
You'll never beat me.
因为你又弱
'Cause you are weak
又蠢
and stupid.
我会出去的
I'm gonna get out of here,
我还会重新拿回属于我的东西
and I'm gonna reclaim what's mine,
然后我会杀了你 还有所有你在乎的人
then I'm gonna kill you and everything you care about.
我会玩的很开心的
I'm gonna have fun doing it.
你永远都别想打败我
You will never, ever beat me.
告诉你个小秘密
And here's a little secret.
你永远都别想从这出去
You will never, ever get out of here.
你这个贫民窟的萤火虫
You ghetto glowworm.
我会杀了你这个黑猴子的
I'm gonna kill your black monkey ass.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表