剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's wrong?
我现在也不清楚 快走吧
I can't go into it now, we just gotta go.
琳恩
Lynn?
琳恩 我收到消息了
Lynn, I got your message.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
是我发的消息
I sent the message.
我是军士长加德纳·格雷尔
My name is Sergeant Gardner Grayle.
琳恩被马科维亚人绑了
Lynn's been kidnapped by the Markovians.
你们干什么了
You did what?
你们为什么要把托拜厄斯从深渊给劫出来
Now why would you break Tobias out of the Pit?
琳恩说这是阻止美国安♥全♥局♥
Lynn said it was the only way to stop the ASA
把这些孩子变成武器的唯一办法
from weaponizing those kids.
这是我听过最疯狂的说法了
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.
我不是很能理解科学界那些莫名其妙的话
Look, I don't quite understand the science mumbo jumbo,
但托拜厄斯的身体会产生一种物质
but there is a substance that Tobias' body produces
这种物质是制♥作♥稳定剂血清的关键
that is key to making the stabilization serum.
所以你是说 没了托拜厄斯
- So you're saying, without Tobias, there is--
美国安♥全♥局♥的计划就彻底告吹
ASA's plan is dead in the water.
为什么我们要信你
And why should we trust you?
你似乎在玩弄两边的人
You seem to be playing both sides.
我知道你们的身份
I know who you both are.
你们是两个能力极强的超能力者
You're two powerful meta-humans
可以像碾死虫子一样把我弄死 不费出灰之力
that could squash me like a bug without breaking a sweat.
我来这儿 本身就冒了很大的风险
It's a huge risk for me to be here.
但我想拨乱反正
But that's how far I'm willing to go
为了琳恩
to set things right for Lynn,
为了所有那些孩子
for all those kids,
也为了弗里兰
and for Freeland.
那你走运了 格雷尔中士
Well, lucky for you, Sergeant Grayle,
我一直都给别人第二次机会
I've always believed in second chances.
行了 我们怎样能把我妈救出来
All right, look, how do we get my mom back?
美国安♥全♥局♥知道马科维亚人把琳恩关哪了吗
Does the ASA know where the Markovians are keeping Lynn?
格雷少校已经派了精锐去查
Major Grey has the best people on it.
因为马科维亚有超能力者
Since Markovia has meta-humans,
我认为格雷少校会想让黑霹雳帮忙
I expect Major Grey will want Black Lightning's help
解救琳恩的
in reacquiring Lynn.
那她要亲自跟我来谈
She will need to make that request in person
地方我选
at a place of Black Lightning's choosing.
明白
Understood.
看看我能怎么给安排一下
I'll see what I can do to arrange it.
我觉得是个陷阱
I think it's a trap.
嗯
Yup.
听着 阿妮莎
Okay, look, Anissa...
关于你妈 还有件事你得知道
Something else you need to know about your mom.
我一直都说 完全不能信大嘴唇 桶状胸 头发跟尿布似的
I always say, you can't trust a big lip, barrel chest, nappy headed,
凸眼睛 站不稳脚跟的黑人
bug eyed, slue-footed negro as far as you can throw him.
你知道么
You know...
我受不了嫌弃自己的黑人
I can't stand a self-hating black man.
不够话又说回来
But then again,
你不是黑人
you ain't that black.
你应该把药片吃了
You should just take the pill.
你上一次是什么时候吃的了
How long since your last fix?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
什么都不重要
Nothing does.
朋友啊 你知道怎样比较好吗
You know what would be nice, my friend?
如果在你的脱瘾症状开始让你丧失能力
If before your withdrawal symptoms begin to incapacitate you
在地板上流口水之前
and you begin drooling on the floor,
能大发慈悲分享一下配方吗
would you be so kind as to share the formula?
你有东西记吗
You have something to take notes?
配方是一杯面粉
The formula is one cup flour...
一个鸡蛋
One egg...
- 半杯红糖 - 这是什么
- Half cup of brown sugar. - What is this?
我姑姑的花生酱曲奇配方
My aunt's peanut butter cookie recipe.
不管我帮你解决配方与否
Whether I help you with the formula or not,
我都死定了
I'm dead either way.
我宁愿死
And I would rather die
也不帮莫辛把超能力者变成武器
than help Mosin weaponize those metas.
卡里尔 我知道你能听到
Khalil, I know you can hear me.
坚持下去 好吗 求你了
Just hang in there, okay? Please.
你没事吧
You good?
在我妈妈去世前
Before my mom died,
我过去每天跟她告别
I used to say goodbye to her every single day
因为我不知道什么时候她就会离去
because I didn't know if that was gonna be her last.
我知道那一定很难
I know that was hard.
这芯片太强了
This chip is bad, man.
碳纳米管和生物材料混在了一起
It's a hybrid of carbon nanotubes and biological material.
比我之前见过的所有东西速度都要快
It's faster than anything I've ever seen before.
我搞定了
I've got it.
躲开
Move aside.
我已经找到了 止疼片 操作系统的
I've found the root directory file
根目录文件
for the Painkiller operating system.
甘比叔叔 你能翻译一下他说的话吗
Uncle Gambi, can you translate, please?
把卡里尔的大脑当成一台计算机
Think of Khalil's brain like a computer
止疼片程序就像是操作系统一样
and the Painkiller program like the operating system
它让计算机得以运转
that enables the computer to function.
那不如直接关了
Why don't we just press the "off" button
止疼片程序得了
on the Painkiller program.
卡里尔的大脑仅仅靠这个程序在运转
That program is the only thing running Khalil's cerebrum.
它控制着他的记忆 语言 情感 理性
It controls his memories, language, emotion, reasoning.
要是我们现在关闭程序
If we were to shut it down now...
卡里尔就会脑死亡
Khalil would be brain dead.
TC在想其他办法
TC's trying to find another option.
我在通过虚拟现实进入卡里尔大脑里的芯片
I'm VRing into the chip inside Khalil.
走廊很长 很暗
It's a long, dark hallway.
两边都有门
Doors on each side.
就像是公♥寓♥
Like in an apartment.
我靠
Damn.
止疼片系统
The Painkiller system
把TC当成病毒 给他轰出去了
treated TC like a virus and forced him out.
我知道TC进去时是在什么地方
I know where TC was when he went in.
听起来像卡里尔的老房♥子那里
It sounded like Khalil's old apartment building.
他肯定离我们认识的那个卡里尔很近了
He must've gotten close to the Khalil we know,
不然止疼片系统也不会那么反感
otherwise the Painkiller system wouldn't have been
TC的入侵
so bothered by the intrusion.
天安 怎么除掉他
Oh, God. How do we get rid of him?
防火墙
Firewall.
小子 好主意
That's a good idea, kid.
防火墙能产生一个屏障
A firewall would create a barrier
挡在止疼片操作系统和卡里尔的思维之间
between the Painkiller operating system and Khalil's brain.
但我们还需要想法把止疼片推
But we'd still need a way to push Painkiller
到防火墙后面 困住他
behind the firewall and trap him.
电流
Electric current.
天呐 不敢相信 老妈一直在服用绿光
Man, I can't believe Mom's been taking Green Light.
她生成去除了成瘾的成分
She claims she removed the addictive properties.
但基于我看见的事实 可不是这样
Not based on what I saw, though.
你什么时候发现的
When did you find all this out?
就在我们把这些孩子从拘留中心
I caught her taking it right before
转到加菲尔德之前 我抓了个正着
we moved the kids from the detainment center to Garfield.
等等
Wait, hold up.
你发现老妈在服用毒品
You discovered Mom was taking drugs
还跟反抗军一起来了是吧
and you still came with the Resistance?
老爸 反抗军没了你也能想办法搞定的
Dad, the Resistance would've managed just fine without you.
我不能 你的首要任务是确保
I just don't... Your priority was to make sure
老妈有人照看啊
that she was taken care of.
你怎么没留下来照顾她啊
Why did you not stay behind and look after her?
亨德森给我打电♥话♥ 说孩子们有麻烦了
Henderson called me, told me the kids were in trouble.
你老妈摔门而出
Your mom stormed out.
听着 阿妮莎 你妈身上的这事
Look, Anissa, this...this thing going on with your mom
不是一时半会儿 花一天时间就能解决的
is not going to solve itself in a moment, or a day.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表