剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
走 进去 快点
Let's go, inside. Move it. Move it!
排成一列 不许说话 快点
Single file line. No talking. Move. Let's go.
快点 排队走
Hurry up, come on. Line it up, let's go.
快走 快走
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
我们是警♥察♥ 你们已经被包围了
This is the police department. We have the building surrounded.
趴下
Get down on the ground!
跪下 跪下
Get on your knees. On your knees!
继续走 继续走啊
Guys, keep moving. Keep it moving.
不许动
Hey, freeze!
继续走 快点 快点
Keep it moving, guys. Go, go, go.
- 我说往左边 - 我们得去右边
- I say go left. - We need to go right.
那就左边了 快点
Left it is. Let's go.
快点的
Let's go, guys, quick.
走了 快点
Come on, guys, quick, quick.
快点
Come on.
快跑啊
Guys, run!
- 幸亏我们没去右边 - 不如你把灯关了吧
- Good thing we didn't go right. - How about you hit the lights?
你是不是 该休息下了
Maybe you should take a break.
我没事 我不累
I'm fine, I'm not tired.
我需要从科技中休息一下
I mean a break from technology.
迷失在里面可不健康
It isn't healthy to be lost in it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我花了很多年时间从电脑显示屏里看人
I spent years watching people from a monitor.
要想生活 你得跟人接触
To live life, you need to connect with people.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
- 为什么 - 这对你的心理健康很重要的
- Why? - It's important for your mental health.
我也是后来才跟人亲密起来的
It wasn't until I got close to the people in my life
我学到了为什么对我很重要
that I learned why it was important for myself.
他们教会我 人应该是什么样
They taught me what it is to be human.
那如果我更喜欢机器呢
What if I prefer machines?
TC 你需要接触人 才能有人性
TC, you need humans to have humanity.
你需要人性 才能成为一个完整的人
And you need humanity to be a whole person.
食物也有帮助的 意大利大三明治好不好
Food helps, too. How about an Italian hoagie?
- 意大利大三明治是啥 - 你可是走运了
- What's an Italian hoagie? - Oh, you are in for a treat.
这会是你这辈子吃过最好吃的三明治了
It is the best sandwich you will have ever eaten in your entire life,
我给你整一个
and I'm gonna fix you one.
好的
Okay.
这边走 孩子们
Right this way, kids.
谢谢你听我的话
Thanks for following my lead.
对我意义深重
It really meant a lot to me.
我不需要听你的话了 你已经知道自己在干嘛了
Oh, you didn't need me to follow to be what you already are.
我知道我刚刚犯了一个错误
I see I made a mistake back there.
一个好的领导是会承认自己的错误的
A good leader acknowledges her mistakes.
我为你骄傲
- I'm proud of you. - Mmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 好甜哦 - 走开
- Aw, ain't that sweet. - Oh, shut up.
那可不嘛
Oh, yeah, it is.
手里拿着爆米花
* Bust down with the popcorn
骑在摩托上带着回忆录出发
* Cheap moto with some miles And a memoir
曾有一个梦 如今又浮现
* Had a dream, re-emerge At the drug store
好了
Okay...
是时候找出 谁派人来杀甘比的了
It's time to figure out who hired Gambi's killer.
我开始后悔
* My choices Breed regrets, oh
希望到时候空无一人
* Hope soon soon There's none left, oh
不会有人看到我的所作所为
* Few folks seen me when My fingers fit the Cheerios
放着欢快的歌♥曲
* Puffy AmiYumi on the stereo
冒充尤文图斯成为艺术大♥师♥
* 'Posed to be maestro For Juventus
扫清一切障碍
* Please Unmarked barriers plenty
大家都会看到我的光彩
* Few folks seen me when my fingers fit, see
像勒布朗这样的饶舌歌♥手
* Money on the raps like 'Bron We
TC
TC!
TC
TC?
孩子
Kid?
你现在还不稳定
You're unstable.
但我知道有人可以帮你
But I know someone who can help.
坚持住
Hang in there.
我爱你 爱你 爱你 爱你 爱你
* I love you, I love you I love you, I love you I love you, I love you
我爱你 爱你
* I love you I love you
爱你
* You
我会熬过去
* I get by I get through
我会向前走
* I get over I get moved
碰碰运气
* Try my luck
别考验人性
* Don't try my trust
我会熬过去
* I get by I get through
我会向前走
* I get over I get moved
碰碰运气 别考验人性
* Try my luck Don't try my trust
可以走了吗
Hey, can we go now?
快了
Almost.
我要一劳永逸的结束这一切
I'm about to end this, once and for all.
我看到了重重高山
* I see obstacles I see ways I ought to go
你终于联♥系♥我了 皮尔斯女士 真好
Happy you finally called, Ms. Pierce.
我不跟你合作了
I'm not working with you anymore.
我也不是你的武器
And I'm not your weapon.
你没得选择
You don't have a choice.
那你说错了
Wrong answer.
马科维亚篇
第一章
祝福和诅咒重生
检测到薄弱点
讣告
皮特·迈克尔·甘比
当地企业家
奥德尔来电
检测到绿光
奥德尔来电
那是全息图
That's a hologram.
这事没完 小姑娘
This isn't over, young lady.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
恶魔
The devil.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表