剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
你就这点能耐
Are you serious right now?
你听说过绳套战术吗
You ever hear of the rope a dope?
你就是那个笨蛋
You're the dope.
为什么一定得在林子里啊
Why's it gotta be in the woods?
这堆虫子都快把我吃了
These damn bugs are eating me alive.
等等
Hey, wait.
我看见反抗军的人在护卫什么东西
I see Resistance members guarding something.
看上去人不多
Doesn't look like much.
不应该啊
It's not supposed to.
- 这谁啊 - 我不知道
- Who the hell is this? - I don't know.
我只看到一个男的飘在空中 然后落在林子里大概40码远的地方了
I just saw a man float down from the sky and land into the woods about 40 yards away.
D3 就位了吗
Delta three, you in position?
已就位 压制火力吗 长官
Affirmative. Suppressive fire, sir?
不用
Negative.
他好像在发号♥施令
Looks like he's giving orders.
那就是掘墓人了 不要跟他交火 局长
That would be Gravedigger, Chief, do not engage him.
把他留给黑霹雳和闪电解决
Leave him for Black Lightning and Lightning.
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
装载超能武器
Arm the meta weapons.
等黑霹雳到了就开始交战
Engage with Black Lightning when he arrives to follow.
这是干什么
What's this about?
攻击
Light him up!
他还在往前走
He's still coming.
你以为我们看不到吗
You think we can't see that?
重新装弹
Reload!
我已经装好了
I already have.
睡吧
Sleep.
就在拐角处 已经打开了
It's just around the corner. I've already opened it.
看到了
Okay, I see it, I see it.
都听我说 这扇门过去有个安全屋
Everybody listen to me. There is a safe room right through this door,
你们都进去
and I need everybody in it now.
快点
Let's go. Come on.
掘墓人在一层 他往二层去了
Gravedigger's on level one. He's headed to level two.
- 快点 - 安全屋可以阻挡热核战争
- Go, go, go. - The safe room can withstand a thermonuclear war.
希望可以把掘墓人挡在外面吧
So hopefully, it can keep Gravedigger out.
快点
Come on, come on, come on.
快
Hurry.
等等
Wait.
这没必要的
This is unnecessary.
我是来代表你们的
I'm here on your behalf,
相信我
trust me.
好
Okay.
我们准备对你的胖揍 也是为了你好
And this ass-whooping that we brought, it's for your own good, too.
相信我们
Yeah, trust us.
这样吧
You know what?
杀了她
Kill her.
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你吃错药了吗 住手啊
What the hell is wrong with you? Stop!
他们死了吗
Are they dead?
睡着了
They're asleep.
掘墓人来了
Gravedigger's here.
第一公民 掘墓人
First Citizen, Gravedigger.
我看到黑霹雳了
I have Black Lightning in my sight.
是否允许射击
Permission to take the shot?
允许
Permission granted.
把枪放下
Drop them.
不
No.
不要
No, no.
不要啊 亨德森
No, no. No! No, Henderson!
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here, man?
救你小命
Saving your black ass.
带我走
Get me out of here, man.
我做不到
I can't.
什么叫做不到
What you mean you can't?
亨德森 你胸口有个洞
Henderson, you got a hole in your chest.
如果我动你
If I move you...
我靠
Damn.
我还没准备好死呢
Damn, I'm not ready, man.
谢谢你救我一命 哥们
Thank you for saving my life, man.
那时候感觉是个好主意呢
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
我腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs, man.
亨德森 你是我最好的朋友
Henderson, man, you're my best friend.
对不起让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
没有的事
Never, man.
从来没有
Never.
现在别让弗里兰再失望了
Now, you don't let down Freeland.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 别动了
No, Grace. Stop.
格蕾丝 停下
Grace, stop!
格蕾丝 停下啊
Grace. Grace. Come on.
天啊 我不是故意的
Oh, my God. I didn't mean to...
甘比 甘比
Gambi. Gambi. Gambi.
我在
I'm here.
我们在深渊 格蕾丝受伤很严重
We're in the Pit. And Grace, she's hurt. She's hurt bad.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你得继续执行任务
You need to stay on mission.
完事之后会把她带走的
We'll get her out when we're done.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你得回去躺好
Whoa, you need to lay back down.
没时间了
There's no time.
我搞清楚安♥全♥局♥的防黑措施怎么把我踢出去的了
I figured out how the ASA's countermeasure kicked me out.
我要找到奥德尔
I'm going to find Odell.
这是反强化剂吗
Is that the anti-booster?
是
Yeah.
我要用这个给他注射
I'm gonna deliver it with this.
不 给我啊
No. No. Give it to me.
杰夫 他不会站在那让你给他一枪
Jeff, he's not just gonna let you shoot him.
你就尽量保命
You concentrate on staying alive.
他忙着打你的时候 我给他一枪
And while he's busy with you, I'll do it.
我不想承认 但你是对的
I hate to say it, but you're right.
杰夫 我在耳机里听到亨德森的事情了
Jeff, I heard what happened with Henderson over the comms.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
这里发生什么了
What happened here?
不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
又是你啊
You again.
这次我带了个朋友
Well, this time I brought a friend.
你好啊
What's up?
告诉你个秘密啊
Wanna know a secret?
火山闪电能击垮磁场
Volcanic lightning beats magnetic field.
老爸 我和布兰登抓到掘墓人了
Dad, Brandon and I have Gravedigger.
但我不确定我们能压制他多久
But I'm not sure how long we can hold him.
他会弄死她的
He'll kill her.
你先去 我一会就到
You go ahead. I'll catch up.
凯蒂
Katie.
启动自毁程序
Activate self-destruct.
请说密♥码♥
Password, please.
玫瑰花蕾
Rosebud.
自毁程序已激活
Self-destruct activated.
给安全屋设定一个十分钟的导火索
And put this safehouse on a ten-minute fuse,
然后引爆吧
then blow it.
了解
Understood.
你回来了啊
Oh, you're back, huh?
还要跑吗
You gonna run again?
我靠
Damn.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表