剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
继续努力 持续增强
Keep going. Keep building.
再来一点
Little more.
好的
Good.
很好
That's good.
继续努力 持续增强
Keep going. Keep building.
非常好
That's really good.
接着来 再来
Keep going. More.
很好
That's good.
再来一点
Little more.
继续 持续增强
Keep going. Keep building.
很好
Okay.
玛利亚姆
Maryam?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
林恩 她还好吗
Lynn, is she okay?
不知道
I don't know.
都是卡里尔画的 是吧
That's Khalil's drawings, aren't they?
是的 他画的还不错
Yeah. Boy could draw.
他还给我画了几幅呢 给你看看
He actually did some of me. Look, check them out.
塔冯 我看着像需要有人陪的样子吗
Tavon, does it look like I want company?
不是 等一下 对不起
No. Wait. I'm sorry.
珍
Jen!
我是杰米拉·奥尔森
I'm Jamillah Olsen inside ASA-occupied Freeland.
尽管美国安♥全♥局♥颁布了禁止对外交流的法案
Though the ASA has instituted a ban on all outgoing communication,
以及弗里兰内部交流的审查
and censorship on all communication inside of Freeland,
我也会继续行驶作为记者的第一修正案的权利
this reporter will continue to exercise her First Amendment rights.
美国安♥全♥局♥部队和突击队
Scores of people have been pulled off the streets
将数十人的车辆拦下
by ASA troops and commandos.
人们拒绝被击打和射击
People resisting have been beaten and shot.
美国安♥全♥局♥的坦克和重型武装检查站利用宵禁时间和定量的配给
ASA tanks and heavily armored checkpoints enforce the total isolation of Freeland
完全隔离了弗里兰
with curfews and rationing inside it.
尽管如此 马科维亚最近对美国安♥全♥局♥的一个拘留所
Nevertheless, Markovia recently launched a daring attack
进行了一次大胆袭击 造成了美国安♥全♥局♥的大量人员伤亡
on an ASA detainment facility resulting in ASA causalities.
同时 已经有地方产生了反抗
Meanwhile, a resistance has begun to arise
他们的标志是一个超能力人类
and their symbol is a meta-human
人们称那个标志为黑鸟
the people call Blackbird.
或许未被解答的问题是最棘手的事情
It is perhaps the unanswered questions hat are the most troubling.
黑霹雳 雷电 我们城市的英雄去哪里了
Where are the city's heroes, Black Lightning and Thunder?
美国安♥全♥局♥将会对那些舱内孩子
And what is the ASA doing with the pod kids
还有那些感染了绿光的孩子们做什么 我是杰米拉·奥尔森
and the Green Light babies? I'm Jamillah Olsen.
名字
Name.
恐惧杀手
Painkiller.
确认
Confirm.
- 大脑更换晶片完成了吗 - 是的
- Is your brain chip up and working? -Yes.
- 脊骨移植运作良好吗 - 很好
- Spinal implant functioning? -Perfectly.
- 腿部 - 完全可用
- Legs? -Fully functional.
- 列出预安装软件 - 人类解剖学
- List pre-installed software. -Human anatomy.
小型武器枪法 军队历史
Small arms marksmanship. Military history.
添加一项义务教育
Add a classical education.
正在添加中
Adding.
列出新剩余容量
List new capacity.
文学硕士 哲学硕士以及数学硕士
Master's degree level in Literature, Philosophy and Mathematics.
很好 威廉指挥官
Good. Commander Williams.
恐惧杀手 你有什么能力
Painkiller, what is your function?
我是生物武器系统
I'm a biological weapon system.
凯蒂 现在放吧
Katie. Now.
这是你的目标
This is your target.
杀掉她
Terminate with prejudice.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我有话要讲 长官
Permission to speak freely, sir.
精简点
Be brief.
我认为
I believe it unwise
派恐惧杀手去杀掉那个特殊的目标不太明智
to send the Painkiller asset to that particular target,
这是他第一次任务
first time out.
大脑晶片已经放好 开始工作了
The brain chip is in place and it's working.
但是还没有测试过
It hasn't been tested.
这就是测试
This is the test.
可是这是让他去杀他的亲生母亲
But having him kill his own mother?
如果记忆消除因某种原因被逆转
If there's anything that could reverse a mindwipe...
你是说大脑晶片不管用了 但是
Meaning the brain chip doesn't work, but...
如果他杀了她
if he kills her...
那我们就知道这很有用
Then we know it does.
然后就可以根据需求
And can be applied as required
被应用在人类或者类超能人类身上
for human and meta-human alike.
玛利亚姆
Maryam?
嗨
Hi.
呃
Uh...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我不好
No. No, I'm not okay.
他们让我休息一下 吃点东西
They told me to take a break and eat.
但那有什么意义呢 我还是会吐出来
But what's the point? I'm just going to throw it up.
我理解你
Yeah, I feel you.
我也是这种感觉
I... felt the same way.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 现在我们就不怕他们听到了
There. Now, we can... talk privately.
你的能力很像黑霹雳
You have powers like Black Lightning's.
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, uh, kind of.
听着 你还见过其他像我们这样的人吗
Look, have you seen more like us?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
他们甚至让我们打架
They even make us fight.
是吗
Really?
他们伤的很严重
People get hurt really bad here.
但我想反正我们最后也会内部崩溃
But I guess we'll fall apart on our own anyway.
我认识一个女孩在那里失去了手指和脚趾
I know one girl who lost her fingers and her toes.
他们就 那么掉下来了
They just... fell off.
你有没有见过一个一米八二患
Have you seen a...
白血病的男人
6' albino man?
没有
No.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你好好休息一下 好吗
Make sure you get some rest. All right?
千万别小看了打盹儿的作用
Never underestimate the power of a good nap.
我相信你有了一些进展
I trust you're making progress?
差不多
Some.
很好
Good.
那你帮我一下
Help me out here.
我最近一直在考虑数据的事情 我在皮尔斯线上的
I've been reviewing data myself and I noticed...
神经元活动中
a... a spike
发现了一个峰值 这个和我们在实验室读到的
in Mr. Pierce's neuron activity that correlates
数据流在相互影响
with an energy flux that we're reading at the lab.
你能和我说说吗
Can you... tell me about this?
我不知道
I've no idea.
神经元尖峰和能量流随时都存在
Neuron spikes and energy fluctuations happen all the time.
可能不是什么大事
It's probably nothing.
嗯
Hmm.
那就有意思了
That's funny because...
我们现在就在监测到一模一样的
...we're detecting the exact same energy flux...
能量流
right now.
嗯 真不错
Mmm, this is good.
我想感谢你今天和我一起帮助玛利亚姆
I want to thank you for helping me with Maryam today.
我非常感谢
I-I really appreciate it.
我很担心她的情况
Her condition worries me.
我看到她了 她正在恢复
Well, I saw her. She seems to be recovering.
你看到她了
You saw her?
你在实验室的时候我去看了看她
Yeah, I checked on her while you were in the lab.
你真好
That was nice of you.
事实证明我是对的
It turns out I was right.
美国安♥全♥局♥让他们互相残杀
The ASA has them fighting each other.
等等 你竟然从一个虚弱的年轻人那里打听信息
Wait. You pumped a sick teenager for information?
你有没有考虑过她可能会因此陷入的麻烦
Do you even consider the kind of trouble she could get into?
不 我展开了静电场
No, no. I threw up the static field
就跟每次我们讨论私人问题时用的一样
like I use for our privacy.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表