剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
是我强迫波蒂农场的人帮忙的 这事怪我
Look, I forced the Perdi to help, so this is on me.
安娜雅和蒂埃里在我需要帮助的时候接纳了我
Anaya and Thierry took me in when I needed help.
我们不能把他们留在马科维亚人手里
We can't leave them in Markovian hands.
难民们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to these refugees?
安♥全♥局♥没有足够的物资来帮忙
ASA doesn't have enough supplies to help...
但我应该可以
but I think I can.
我认识个人
I know a guy.
好
All right.
我们去救安娜雅和蒂埃里
We'll go get Anaya and Thierry.
现在你能好好听我说了
Now that I have your full attention,
我相信你可以给你老板伊芙女士带个话
I trust you'll take this message to your boss, Lady Eve.
跟她说 裁缝向她问好
You tell her the Tailor sends his regards.
还有 下次你想暗♥杀♥别人
And next time you plan to assassinate someone...
别打偏了
don't miss.
滚吧
Get out of here!
只有TC能找出你父亲的真♥相♥了
If anyone can find out the truth about your father, it's TC.
你去问他 不然我去了
So, go ask him or I will.
你不是让我想想清楚吗
Didn't you want me to think things through?
让我先想想啊 真是的
Let me think, then. Damn.
你跟我爸一样固执
You know, you're just as stubborn as my father.
你跟你♥爸♥有一样的超能力对吧
You and your pops got the same powers, right?
差不多吧
I mean, I guess.
我比他高级一点吧
I'm kind of an upgrade, though.
黑霹雳升级版
Black Lightning 2.0.
如果杰斯是对的呢
What if Jace is right?
如果我跟你一样 遗传了我爸的超能力呢
What if I take after my pops like you do yours?
大地能力
Earth-based powers?
如果真是这样 那就说得通了
Well, if that's true, it makes sense.
但如果你杀了杰斯 你就永远不知道了
But if you kill Jace, you'll never find out.
反正她也不会告诉你真♥相♥的 只会告诉你她编出来的扭曲说辞
She's not gonna tell you the truth anyway, just her own twisted version of it.
别犟了 快去问TC
So, go talk to TC and stop being stubborn.
TC 有空吗
TC, got a sec?
嗯
Yeah.
你干嘛呢
What you doin'?
让自己别闲着
You know, keepin' busy.
有帮助的
It helps with, well...
你懂的
you know.
我明白
Yeah, I do know.
如果你需要找人聊天 我在呢
If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here.
大家都说你很危险 但我不信
Everybody keeps saying you're dangerous, but I don't believe any of that.
我知道你永远不会伤害我
I know you'd never hurt me.
谢了
Thanks.
不过你能朝右边转一下吗
But can you turn to the right?
我想继续画你的侧颜
I wanna grab that profile.
帮我个忙吧 哥们
I need a favor, man.
因为杰斯博士是个骗子 所以要帮你找你♥爸♥对吧
To help you find your pops because Dr. Jace is a liar, right?
你俩刚才说的我都听见了
Hey, sound travels pretty well here, man.
你还是小点声比较好哈
Yeah, you might want to be a little bit quiet.
谢了 哥们
Appreciate you, man.
卡里尔
Khalil?
卡里尔
Khalil?
- 我靠 喂 卡里尔 - TC 我觉得他又卡壳了
-Oh, no. Hey, Khalil! -TC, I think he's glitchin' again.
卡里尔
Khalil?
没错 他绝对是又卡住了
Yeah, he's definitely glitching.
你还等什么 等给你发邀请函吗
What are you waiting for, an invitation?
- 赶紧进去他脑子里救他啊 - 快去啊
-Go in there and save him. -Yeah, come on!
我不是告诉过你了吗 你不能永远把我关在这里
Didn't I tell you, you can't keep me here forever?
我还有任务没完成呢
I still have my mission.
杀死皮尔斯一家
Kill the Pierce family.
等我从这里离开
And when I get out of here...
我会让你眼看着 耳听着
I'm gonna make you watch and listen...
他们的惨叫
as they scream,
他们的求饶
as they beg.
我要让你看着她死
I want you to watch her die.
卡里尔 你弄疼我了
Khalil, you're hurting me.
卡里尔 你弄疼我了
Khalil, you're hurting me.
卡里尔 住手啊
Khalil, please.
不
No.
卡里尔 求你了
Khalil, please.
卡里尔 你弄疼我了
Khalil, you're hurting me.
别再往前了
Don't take another step.
是我啊 詹
Yo, it's me, Jen.
卡里尔本人
Khalil.
能是多久啊
For how long?
我姐姐说的是对的
You know, my sister was right about you.
我不知道我怎么这么瞎
I don't know how I was so blind.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
我
Look, I...
我已经不是我自己了
I'm not myself anymore.
我也不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am.
但我确实知道 止疼片是我的一部分 他不会离开了
But I do know that Painkiller is a part of me and he's not goin' away.
我得学会带着他生活下去
And I have to learn to live with him.
我做不到
I don't.
我知道你看不到他
I know you can't see him...
但我看着止疼片的双眼 除了死亡什么都没有
but when I look into Painkiller's eyes, there's nothin' there but death.
奥德尔把我造成了武器 但我知道
Odell made me a weapon, but I know...
内心深处 我还是有灵魂的 詹
I know deep down that I still have a soul, Jen.
与其他任何人相比 我更需要你信任我
And I need you more than anyone to believe that.
奥德尔对你做的事情太邪恶了
What Odell did to you was evil...
但我不能爱上一把瞄准着我家人的武器
but I can't love a weapon that's pointed at my family,
即便你真有灵魂
even if it does have a soul.
再见了 卡里尔
See you around, Khalil.
不
No.
不会再见了
You won't.
我收到了你的信息
I received your message.
知道吗 甘比 发个邮件其实就够了
You know, Gambi, an e-mail would've sufficed.
你这种老朋友值得亲自接见
An old friend like you deserves a personal touch.
以牙还牙
"An eye for an eye."
你真是越老越较真了
You're getting literal in your old age.
至少我现在能分辨出双胞胎了
Well, at least I can tell my twins apart now.
你说吧 伊芙琳
Speak your piece, Evelyn.
无论如何 我们的恩怨都该了结了
One way or another, our feud ends now.
好
Okay.
我确实雇人去杀你了 没错
I did set a contract for your life, true.
但你灭了乔伊·托莱多之后 托拜厄斯把我弄死了
But after you took out Joey Toledo, Tobias had me killed.
我后来好了 所以
I got better, so...
往事一笔勾销吧
bygones?
你想怎样
What do you want?
还是以前那个甘比啊
Same old Gambi.
别害怕
Don't fret.
我是来送礼的
I come bearing gifts.
我们都曾为安♥全♥局♥做事
We both worked for the ASA, so...
所以我不用告诉你这是什么了吧
I don't need to tell you what this is, do I?
你从哪里拿到的
Where did you get it?
就当做是从车上掉下来的吧
Let's say it fell off a truck.
我打不开
I can't open it.
这种问题你总是更擅长
You always were more capable when it came to things like this.
我可没把你教成这样 伊芙琳
I taught you better than that, Evelyn.
不可以不劳而获
"Never give something for nothing."
我正要说到这个呢
I was gonna get to that part.
我不在的时候 安♥全♥局♥把弗里兰搞乱套了
In my absence, the ASA shattered Freeland.
收下这份求和礼物吧
Take this peace offering.
用来烧掉安♥全♥局♥ 以报复他们对我的城市所做的一切
Use it to burn down the ASA for what they did to my city.
或者不要
Or not.
无论如何 我和裁缝的恩怨 都止了
Either way, my quarrel with the Tailor is over.
太好了 你来了
Good. You're here.
我得跟你说说卡里尔的事情
I have to tell you about Khalil.
他走了是吧
He left, didn't he?
对 但还有别的
Yes, but that's not all.
先等等吧
It'll have to wait.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表